Extremely portable performance DJ controller with built in audio interface, mixer controls and standard 4in/4out and headphone connection. All you need for DJing is the VCI-300, a laptop and a set of headphones.
- Comes with Serato ITCH; install the software, plug-in and play.
- Portable and bus powered.
- Easy file control for Serato ITCH library navigation
- Adjustable JOG wheel torque, preventing movement from low frequency feedback.
- Fader control curve can be adjusted to suit your style.
- 24-bit audio interface for superior sound quality.
- LED level indicators to monitor sound levels.
- Emergency Thru switch allowing playback of music from external sources.
The following are the minimum requirements to run ITCH. For best performance and for use in professional situations Serato always recommends you use a higher spec computer than what is listed below. 1
Please read the ITCH Support Section first if you are considering buying a Windows based PC with an Intel iSeries, Pentium P6xxx or AMD processor.
|Operating System||Mac OS X 10.6.8+||Windows XP / Vista / Win7|
|Processor||1.6GHz||XP: 1.6GHz Core 2 Duo
Vista / Win7: 2GHz
|Screen Resolution||1024 x 768||1024 x 768|
- Power/Voltage：5V 150Ma
- Power：Usb Bus Power
- Usb Port (Bus Powered)
- Mic Input X 1
- Aux Input：Rca X 2
- Headphones out X 2 (3.5Mm & 6.3Mm)
- Master out：Phone X 2, Rca X 2
- Input Fader Curve Control X 1
- Cross Fader Curve Control X 1
- Dimensions : 410(W)X43(H)X275(D) Knobs Not Included
- Weight : 3.2Kg
- Adaptor (Not Included) : Sdc-7(Dc7.5V 1000Ma)