Motorized turntable controller, link function enables DJs to combine one or two V7s with their favorite mixer and tcomputer for a completely customizable, totally seamless performance environment.
Outstanding feel and unprecedented power in a single-platter digital DJ controller.
- High-resolution turntable software controller.
- Direct-drive, motorized turntable platter with high and low-torque settings
- Works with all DJ mixers for custom system configuration.
- Extensive loop, cue, and track-access controls.
- Strip Search virtual needle-drop control.
- Complete Serato DJ FX controls for audio manipulation.
- Premium, rugged, all-metal construction with high-end knobs and buttons.
- Handoff between two DJs using two different computers.
- Optional ATA-style flight case.
The following are the minimum requirements to run ITCH. For best performance and for use in professional situations Serato always recommends you use a higher spec computer than what is listed below. 1
Please read the ITCH Support Section first if you are considering buying a Windows based PC with an Intel iSeries, Pentium P6xxx or AMD processor.
|Operating System||Mac OS X 10.6.8+||Windows XP / Vista / Win7|
|Processor||32-bit: 1.8GHz Core Duo
64-bit: 2.4Ghz Core Duo
|32-bit: 1.8GHz Core 2 Duo
64-bit Vista: 2.2GHz Core 2 Duo
64-bit Win7: 2.4GHz Core 2 Duo
|32-bit XP: 1GB
32-bit Vista / Win7: 2GB
|Screen Resolution||1024 x 768||1024 x 768|