All-metal chassis with motorized, aluminum-turntable platters and real 7’’ vinyl. Adjust the torque easily to suit any style of DJing with a professional audio interface, it will satisfy even the most hardcore turntablist.
- Direct-drive, motorized turntable platters with classic and modern feel settings.
- Premium audio circuitry with mic and line inputs, system and cue outs.
- Extensive loop, cue, and track-access controls.
- Strip Search virtual-needle-drop control.
- Controls most MIDI applications without requiring a mouse or keyboard.
- Rugged, all-metal construction.
- High quality, replaceable, customizable CP-PRO crossfader and
D-TYPE line faders.
- Mix using either 33rpm or 45rpm speeds.
- Support for the Numark NSFX - a Serato ITCH FX controller
The following are the minimum requirements to run ITCH. For best performance and for use in professional situations Serato always recommends you use a higher spec computer than what is listed below. 1
Please read the ITCH Support Section first if you are considering buying a Windows based PC with an Intel iSeries, Pentium P6xxx or AMD processor.
|Operating System||Mac OS X 10.6.8+||Windows XP / Vista / Win7|
|Processor||32-bit: 1.8GHz Core Duo
64-bit: 2.4Ghz Core Duo
|32-bit: 1.8GHz Core 2 Duo
64-bit Vista: 2.2GHz Core 2 Duo
64-bit Win7: 2.4GHz Core 2 Duo
|32-bit XP: 1GB
32-bit Vista / Win7: 2GB
|Screen Resolution||1024 x 768||1024 x 768|
- SNR (Full Signal Path):
- Balanced Outputs (XLR): > 98 dB (A-weighted)
- Unbalanced Outputs (RCA): > 98 dB (A-weighted)
- Headphone Outputs (1/4", 1/8"): > 93 dB (A-weighted)
- THD + N:
- Balanced Outputs (XLR): < 0.01% (A-weighted)
- Unbalanced Outputs (RCA): < 0.01% (A-weighted)
- Headphone Outputs (1/4", 1/8"): < 0.01% (A-weighted)
- Maximum Output:
- Balanced Outputs (XLR): + 26.3 dBu into > 1kΩ
- Unbalanced Outputs (RCA): + 14.25 dBu into > 1kΩ
- Headphone Outputs (1/4", 1/8"): + 19 dBu into > 32Ω
- Frequency Response: 22 Hz – 22kHz (+0/-0.5 dB)
- Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Weight: 35.5 lbs. (16.1 kg)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 30" x 15 7/8" x 3 7/8" (762mm x 403.2mm x 98.4mm)