A professional 24-bit DJ interface with studio grade phono pre-amps for superior sound. Extra auxiliary inputs and outputs allow for an optional third deck, recording or output for the SP-6 Sample Player or The Bridge.
- Inputs for three turntables or CD decks, switchable in any combination.
- High output improves ability to easily match levels of various source types.
- Studio-grade phono preamps, and 48kHz 24-bit audio processing for superior sound quality.
- Advanced, low latency USB 2.0 drivers
- Built-in galvanic isolation to eliminate computer noise and interference.
- Compact and rugged hardware design.
- Aux Input for session recording or LiveFeed.
- Aux Output assignable to the SP-6 Sample Player or The Bridge.
- High-grade Phono Preamps upgrade performance of most mixers.
- Software switchable Direct Thru Connections for simplified connections.
- Independent Line/ Phono-level selection for each input for greater flexibility.
- Bus power from USB port or with included external power supply.
- Interface: USB 2.0 High Speed
- Power Req: 400 mA, 5.0 Volts
- Audio Channels: Six Record and Six Playback
- Power Supply: 1060 mA, 7.5 Volts
Converters: 24-bit / 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz sample rate
- DAC Dynamic Range: 104 dB, A-weighted
- Line Thru Dynamic Range: 101 dB, A-weighted
- Phono Thru Dynamic Range: 98 dB, A-weighted
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz -3, +0 dB
- THD+N: 0.009% at 1 kHz at 2 Vrms
- Inputs: Phono or Line Level Switchable
Line Input: Unbalanced RCA
- Gain: Unity
- Maximum Input / Output: 3 Vrms
- Phono Input: Unbalanced RCA
- Sensitivity: Adjustable 2.5 mV to 10 mV
SL3 Unit Size: 6.8" x 5" x 1.3" (17.3 x 12.6 x 3.3 cm)
- Shipping: Size 14" x 14" x 4" (36 x 36 x 10 cm)