A compact, professional two-deck interface packed with creative features to give DJs a competitive edge.
Boasting high quality 48 kHz, 24-bit audio, the Rane SL2 outputs a warm, punchy sound that you have to hear to believe.
The Rane SL2 is also now available in a Limited Edition Red version. These are a limited release and available everywhere except the US.
- Inputs for two deck mixing on turntables or CD decks.
- Two software-switchable analog Thru connections for regular vinyl or CD.
- Studio-grade phono preamps, and 48kHz 24-bit audio processing for superior sound quality.
- Advanced, low latency USB 2.0 drivers
- Built-in galvanic isolation to eliminate computer noise and interference.
- Compact and ultra rugged hardware for portability and simple setup.
- ASIO and Core Audio Drivers for studio production with third-party software.
- Bus power from USB port or with optional external power supply1
The Rane SL2 is the replacement for the Rane SL1. The Rane SL1 is no longer in production, but owners will continue to receive technical support and free software updates.
17.5VDC power supply
- Interface: USB 2.0 High Speed
- Power Req: 400 mA, 5.0 Volts
- Frequency Response: -0.5 dB @ 20 Hz, -1.22 dB @ 20 kHz
- Sample Rate Selection: 44.1 / 48 kHz selected in software control panel
Deck Inputs: Unbalanced RCA with CD / Phono switch
- Phono Maximum Input: 70 mV rms @ 1 kHz
- Phono Gain: 33 dB at 1.0 kHz
- Line Level (CD) Maximum Input: 3 Vrms
Line Outputs: Unbalanced RCA
- THD+N: 0.007% @ 1 kHz
- Maximum Output: 3 Vrms
- Dynamic Range: 101 dB A-weighted analog in to analog out
- Dynamic Range DAC: 104.5 dB A-weighted
- Device Latency: 1.4 ms @ 44.1 kHz and 1.3 ms @ 48 kHz
- USB 2.0 High Speed Port Required: 3-unit load (300 mA max)
Blue Indicator: Flashing while device is booting
- Lit when USB 2.0 connection is detected
- Yellow Indicator: Lit when the analog section is powered on
- Optional RS5 External Universal Power Pack: 7.5 Volts DC, P6 barrel plug
Power: Turn On/Off Muting Yes
- Galvanic Isolation: Audio I/O is actively isolated from USB port and external power
- Auto-selects USB or external power without interruption
- SL2 Unit: Size 5.5 x 5 x 1.3 (14.1 x 12.5 x 3.3 cm)
Shipping: Size 14 x 14 x 4 (36 x 36 x 10 cm)
- Weight 5 pounds (2 kg)