Pioneers most affordable controller to date. An ultra-compact performance controller that delivers a serious ready to go DJ system. The WeGO is packed with features allowing you to cut up tracks, add and control FX, work with samples, loops and scratch. Available in five body colors, white, black, red, green and violet, to match a user's individual taste.
Comes Free with Serato DJ Intro software. Upgrade to Serato DJ to have access to all of these features.
Serato DJ Features
- New FX, powered by iZotope
- FX Expansion Packs to Activate/Purchase in-app
- Single and Multi FX modes
- MIDI Mapping
- Slip Mode
- SP-6 with Sync / Simple and advanced modes
- Up to 8 cue points
- Manual loops with 8 saved loop slots
- Auto loops and loop rolls
- Mic/Aux support
- Active Deck Display
- 2 or 4 decks
- Smart and Simple sync
- 4 Performance view modes
- Channel fader start
- Beatgrid detection and Beatgrid editor
- Serato Remote compatibility
- Serato Video compatibility
- Whitelabel.net track support
- Ultra-compact and affordable DJ controller
- Multi-colored LED for customization of lights to match the user's style
- USB powered with built-in soundcard
- Available in 5 colors: white, black, red, green, violet
To find out more about this controller and how it is mapped to Serato DJ see the Pioneer DDJ-WeGO Quickstart Guide.
Note: Serato DJ requires firmware v1.07 or later. Download the latest firmware for your Pioneer DDJ-WeGO.