The Pioneer DDJ-SZ is the first Pioneer controller to closely match the experience of a CDJ-2000nexus and DJM-900nexus setup for the most intuitive DJ experience. Features include full size, aluminum jog wheels inherited from the CDJ-2000nexus, illuminated, super accurate digital track position indicators, large Performance Pads with RGB customizable multi-colored LEDs and two USB sound cards for ultra-smooth DJ change-over.
The DDJ-SZ is also the first Pioneer controller to offer Support for DVS control, which allows DJs to connect CDJs or Turntables, and use Serato NoiseMap™ Control Vinyl or CDs to operate Serato DJ. The DDJ-SZ can also be used as a standalone four-channel mixer.
Serato DJ Features
- New FX powered by iZotope and FX Expansion Packs to Activate or Purchase in-app
- FX Expansion Packs to Activate/Purchase in-app
- Pitch ‘n Time DJ Expansion Pack to Activate/Purchase in-app
- Single and Multi FX modes
- MIDI Mapping
- Slip Mode
- Quantize Mode
- 2 or 4 decks
- SP-6 with Sync / Simple and advanced modes
- Up to 8 nameable cue points
- Manual loops with 8 saved loop slots
- Auto loops and loop rolls
- Smart and Simple sync
- 5 Performance view modes
- Beatgrid detection and Beatgrid editor
- Serato Remote & Serato Remote Mini compatibility
- Serato Video compatibility
- Whitelabel.net track support
- Full sized (206mm) CDJ style jog wheels with digital sticker and cue point countdown.
- 16 Performance Pads with multi-colored LEDs that can be set to reflect cue point colors set in Serato DJ.
- Two USB sound cards for smooth DJ change-over.
- Support for DVS control that allows DJs to connect CDJs or Turntables, and use Serato NoiseMap™ Control Vinyl or CDs to operate Serato DJ. The DDJ-SZ can also be used as a standalone four-channel mixer.
- High quality hardware FX & Filters on each channel including brand new Oscillator (Noise, Siren, Cymbal and Horn) – as well as the popular Sound Color FX (Pitch, Echo, Jet and Filter).
- High quality audio circuitry that delivers a professional sound.
- Pioneer Exclusive Magvel Cross Fader for enhanced operability and durability
- Number of channels: 4 audio channels, 2 mic channels
- Input ports:
- CD/LINE×4 (RCA)
- PHONO×2 (RCA)
- MIC X 2 (XLR & 1/4 inch combined PHONE x 1, 1/4 inch PHONE x 1)
- Output ports:
- MASTER OUT×2 (RCA×1, XLR×1)
- BOOTH OUT×1 (1/4 inch PHONE)
- HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT×2 (front panel 1/4 inch PHONE, Φ3.5mm MiniPin)
- Other Ports:
- USB ×2 (B terminal)
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz
- D/A Converter: 24 bit
- A/D Converter: 24 bit
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion Ratio: 0.002% or less
- S/N Ratio: 111 dB or above (USB)
- Head Room: 19 dB
- Maximum Dimensions: 870mm (W) x 419.5mm (D) x 98.4mm (H)
- Unit Weight: 10.4 kgs