The Pioneer DDJ-SB is even more compact and portable than the premium DDJ-SX and DDJ-SR controllers. Yet it offers the same intuitive operability, with plug-and-play access to the bundled Serato DJ Intro software’s loops, Hot Cues, samples and FX.
Comes free with Serato DJ Intro software. Upgrade to Serato DJ to have access to all of these features.
Serato DJ Features
- New FX, powered by iZotope
- FX Expansion Packs to Activate/Purchase in-app
- Single and Multi FX modes
- MIDI Mapping
- Slip Mode
- SP-6 with Sync / Simple and advanced modes
- Up to 8 cue points - Three hardware
- Manual loops with 8 saved loop slots
- Auto loops and loop rolls
- Smart and Simple sync
- 4 Performance view modes
- Beatgrid detection and Beatgrid editor
- Serato Remote compatibility
- Serato Video compatibility
- Whitelabel.net track support
- 4 performance pads with Hot Cue, Auto Loop, Manual Loop and Sampler modes. With a further 4 that give easy access to Play, Cue, Sync and Shift functions.
- 2 High resolution, touch sensitive jog wheels
- USB 2.0 powered plug-and-play connectivity with Serato DJ Intro.
- All new Filter Fade
- Combo HP/LP filter for each channel.
- Dedicated Serato FX Control
- Single Mic Input (1/4" jack).
- Master RCA output.
- Both 1/4" and 1/8" mini jack headphone outs.
To find out more about this controller and how it is mapped to Serato DJ see the Pioneer DDJ-SB Quickstart Guide.