4-channel Digital DJ controller complete with built in mixer and 4 decks of software control. This easy to use dual-platter system has been designed to deliver powerful breakthrough performance for a broad range of DJs.
With touch-activated platters, intuitive hardware controls, and a rock-solid, latency-free hardware/software connection, the Numark NS6 is a versatile and addictive DJ controller and mixer combination.
Serato DJ Features
- New FX, powered by iZotope
- FX Expansion Packs to Activate/Purchase in-app
- Single and Multi FX modes
- Slip Mode
- 2 or 4 decks
- Active Deck Display
- Midi Mapping
- Up to 8 cue points
- SP-6 with Sync / Simple and advanced modes
- Mic/Aux support
- Auto loops and loop rolls
- Manual loops with 8 saved loop slots
- Smart & simple sync
- 4 Performance view modes
- Beatgrid detection and Beatgrid editor
- Channel fader start
- Serato Remote compatibility
- Serato Video compatibility
- Whitelabel.net track support
- Free upgrade to Serato DJ
- Responsive, high-resolution touch-activated platters.
- Support for four deck, Serato DJ control.
- Strip Search virtual needle drop technology.
- 'Beat Skip' lets DJs jump to any point of a track in seconds while staying on the beat.
- Mouseless Serato DJ library navigation.
- A full array of inputs & outputs including XLR outputs, two mic inputs, two phono inputs and four line-level inputs.
- 24-bit audio interface delivering pristine audio quality.
- A fully functional four-channel digital mixer that can be used with or without the computer.
The Vestax VFX-1 is also compatible with Serato DJ and is the perfect companion for the Numark NS6.
To find out more about this controller and how it is mapped to Serato DJ see the Numark NS6 Quickstart Guide.
- SNR (Full Signal Path):
- Balanced Outputs (Stereo XLR: Master): > 99 dB (A-weighted)
- Unbalanced Outputs (Stereo RCA: Master and Booth): > 98 dB (A-weighted)
- THD + N:
- Balanced Outputs (Stereo XLR: Master): < 0.005% (A-weighted)
- Unbalanced Outputs (Stereo RCA: Master and Booth): < 0.005% (A-weighted)
- Headphone Outputs (Stereo: 1/4", 1/8"): < 0.03% (A-weighted)
- Maximum Output:
- Balanced Outputs (Stereo XLR: Master): + 26.3 dBu into > 1kΩ
- Unbalanced Outputs (Stereo RCA: Master and Booth): + 14.25 dBu into > 1kΩ
- Headphone Output (Stereo: 1/4", 1/8"): + 19 dBu into > 32Ω
- Frequency Response: 25 Hz - 20kHz (+ 0/-0.5 dB)
- Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- MIDI: 14-bit
- Wheels: 3600 points of resolution per rotation, 6" Dual Zone Touch-sensitive metal wheel w/ non-conductive rubberized outer ring
- Total Controls (knobs, sliders, wheels, buttons, switches): 140
- Unique MIDI Messages: 214
- Weight: 13.95 lbs. (6.33 kg)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 23.8" x 13.4" x 2.5" (603 mm x 340 mm x 64 mm)