4-channel Digital DJ controller complete with built in mixer and 4 decks of software control. This easy to use dual-platter system has been designed to deliver powerful breakthrough performance for a broad range of DJs.
With touch-activated platters, intuitive hardware controls, and a rock-solid, latency-free hardware/software connection, the Numark NS6 is a versatile and addictive DJ controller and mixer combination.
Serato DJ Features
- New FX, powered by iZotope
- FX Expansion Packs to Activate/Purchase in-app
- Single and Multi FX modes
- Slip Mode
- 2 or 4 decks
- Active Deck Display
- Midi Mapping
- Up to 8 cue points
- SP-6 with Sync / Simple and advanced modes
- Mic/Aux support
- Auto loops and loop rolls
- Manual loops with 8 saved loop slots
- Smart & simple sync
- 4 Performance view modes
- Beatgrid detection and Beatgrid editor
- Channel fader start
- Serato Remote compatibility
- Serato Video compatibility
- Whitelabel.net track support
- Free upgrade to Serato DJ
- Responsive, high-resolution touch-activated platters.
- Support for four deck, Serato DJ control.
- Strip Search virtual needle drop technology.
- 'Beat Skip' lets DJs jump to any point of a track in seconds while staying on the beat.
- Mouseless Serato DJ library navigation.
- A full array of inputs & outputs including XLR outputs, two mic inputs, two phono inputs and four line-level inputs.
- 24-bit audio interface delivering pristine audio quality.
- A fully functional four-channel digital mixer that can be used with or without the computer.
The Vestax VFX-1 is also compatible with Serato DJ and is the perfect companion for the Numark NS6.
- SNR (Full Signal Path):
- Balanced Outputs (Stereo XLR: Master): > 99 dB (A-weighted)
- Unbalanced Outputs (Stereo RCA: Master and Booth): > 98 dB (A-weighted)
- THD + N:
- Balanced Outputs (Stereo XLR: Master): < 0.005% (A-weighted)
- Unbalanced Outputs (Stereo RCA: Master and Booth): < 0.005% (A-weighted)
- Headphone Outputs (Stereo: 1/4", 1/8"): < 0.03% (A-weighted)
- Maximum Output:
- Balanced Outputs (Stereo XLR: Master): + 26.3 dBu into > 1kΩ
- Unbalanced Outputs (Stereo RCA: Master and Booth): + 14.25 dBu into > 1kΩ
- Headphone Output (Stereo: 1/4", 1/8"): + 19 dBu into > 32Ω
- Frequency Response: 25 Hz - 20kHz (+ 0/-0.5 dB)
- Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- MIDI: 14-bit
- Wheels: 3600 points of resolution per rotation, 6" Dual Zone Touch-sensitive metal wheel w/ non-conductive rubberized outer ring
- Total Controls (knobs, sliders, wheels, buttons, switches): 140
- Unique MIDI Messages: 214
- Weight: 13.95 lbs. (6.33 kg)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 23.8" x 13.4" x 2.5" (603 mm x 340 mm x 64 mm)