Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

Dj intro wont recognize my ddj we go hardware disconnected

ernie 10:08 PM - 21 February, 2013
i upgrade my firmware of my ddj we go form pioneer wbsite and download the latest version of serato dj intro.. 1.1.1 im using a macbook pro 10.8.2 but when i connect my we go and open the serato dj intrp my ddj we go wont recognize hardware discoonected.. but on my other old macbook pro it works please help thanks!
phatbob 10:24 PM - 21 February, 2013
You need version 1.1.2 for the WeGo.
ernie 10:42 PM - 21 February, 2013
Quote:
You need version 1.1.2 for the WeGo.

im using serato dj intro.. i see the latest version is 1.1.1.. i think your saying is the serato dj
phatbob 11:20 PM - 21 February, 2013
Yeah, you're right, sorry.

Best thing to do is go to the support pages and start a proper help request, then Serato staff will be able to sort you out.
MGuuuN 6:53 PM - 5 March, 2013
The same problem.
Any Ideas?
ernie 1:53 AM - 6 March, 2013
Quote:
The same problem.
Any Ideas?

Here's what i did and it now works

problem solved i configure the midi set up

go to finder/application/utilities/auido midi setup/click window/click show midi window/click drop down new configuration/ and then type in PIONEER DDJ-WeGo do this while your controller is plug in and the open serato dj intro...
Cj Sales 5:45 AM - 6 April, 2013
i need help i just got my new Pioneer ddj WeGO i tried to update it into 1.07 version but when i connect to the serati dj intri it says Hardware Disconnected i need help pls. thanks
ernie 7:20 PM - 7 April, 2013
Quote:
i need help i just got my new Pioneer ddj WeGO i tried to update it into 1.07 version but when i connect to the serati dj intri it says Hardware Disconnected i need help pls. thanks
PC or MAC?
Cj Sales 6:45 AM - 8 April, 2013
nvm i got helped by one of ur staffs thank you.
marcos_outeiro@hotmail.com 3:46 PM - 26 August, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
The same problem.
Any Ideas?

go to finder/application/utilities/auido midi setup/click window/click show midi window/click drop down new configuration/ and then type in PIONEER DDJ-WeGo do this while your controller is plug in and the open serato dj intro...

Thank had this same problem. I did this procedure wego began to recognize.
DJ ALEX Italy 5:41 PM - 4 September, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
The same problem.
Any Ideas?

I've been using my WeGo for about a month now and for some reason, last week at a gig I started to have this same issue with serato DJ intro not recognizing my WeGo. I uninstalled serato dj intro and reinstalled it ,restarted my mac ( OSX 10.8.4) and it worked.

After about 5 days i witnessed the same problem again. I went thru the procedure you posted and it appears to have fixed the problem.

Thank you very much.
ernie 5:47 AM - 10 September, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
The same problem.
Any Ideas?

I've been using my WeGo for about a month now and for some reason, last week at a gig I started to have this same issue with serato DJ intro not recognizing my WeGo. I uninstalled serato dj intro and reinstalled it ,restarted my mac ( OSX 10.8.4) and it worked.

After about 5 days i witnessed the same problem again. I went thru the procedure you posted and it appears to have fixed the problem.

Thank you very much.

No prob anytime
nikiod7 8:03 PM - 1 December, 2013
I too have the same problem and to u this will probably sound stupid but I can't find the tool bar which has the midi part on it. Is it in my desktop or in the Serato programme I'm totally stumped and very frustrated please help :-(
DJ_R3D 12:20 AM - 11 April, 2014
Thank you so much. O_O
Freddy Rodriguez 3:00 AM - 27 August, 2014
Me pueden ayudar por fa tengo la ddj wego y quiero usar con serato dj y ya tengo el serato pero me aparese solo un deck como puedo solucionarlo..?
spencerf611 8:19 PM - 19 November, 2014
hi i got this for my sons birthday and when he plugs it in to computer serato says 'no compatible device connecting' if any of you could help me it would be much appreciated thanks