DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Has anyone ordered from The DJ Hookup?

PhillyDJ 10:01 PM - 21 December, 2012
Hey folks! Have any of you ordered from The DJ Hookup? I just did a search for an Odyssey case for my DDJ-SX and they gave me an incredible price along with a $20 coupon if I order with them. Basically $30 to $40 cheaper than anywhere else I have seen. Im looking to see what people's knowledge and experience is with them. Thanks!

thedjhookup.com
Tenor 12:11 AM - 22 December, 2012
I bought a crane stand from them a couple of years ago and had no issues. As a matter of fact, I also got a super price on the stand at that time.
PhillyDJ 12:19 AM - 22 December, 2012
Thanks!
Dj Bere 2:59 PM - 2 September, 2014
they gave me a discount on the preordered numark NV
deejdave 1:38 AM - 3 September, 2014
I have purchased a DDJ-SZ, Rane 64, Pioneer DJM-900SRT, DDJ-SP1, Numark NS7II and most recently two PLX-1000's. They have the best prices by far. I can't even post the prices I got for most the gear. Also they have since stopped carrying Rane so bad news there. Other than that FULLY recommend.
Dj Bere 6:15 PM - 20 December, 2014
Oh yeah these guys are great ,,,just bought a numark NV and odessey case....great products and the bests prices
lvmez 6:57 PM - 20 December, 2014
Can you post once more how good they are?
blackavenger 8:07 PM - 27 December, 2014
Quote:
Can you post once more how good they are?

It's not just their prices, it's also the customer service! Top notch!

Back in 2011 when I pre-ordered the NS6, not only was I given one of the earliest units they received, they gave it to me $100 cheaper than anywhere else, and included an Odyssy Sliding Laptop case in the price.

They've won my patronage!
deejdave 1:40 AM - 28 December, 2014
I shop nowhere else. I push the issue in an attempt to help others pay more. As long as you can manage your money you can take advantage of them. If not you may end up having to go to AMS etc. Whatever works I suppose. I just prefer to pay less for my gear as I tend to purchase a ton of gear.
dj Ninja the entertainer 7:28 PM - 10 February, 2015
i love dj hook up . i have no regrets dealing with the dj hoop uo . i give them 5 stars.
Free Will 8:57 PM - 30 October, 2019
I just bought 2 CDJ2000NXS's from em. Great price, and great service. Definitely give them your business.