Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

Audio for Serato does not work with Numark mixtrack pro.

Gonzox 3:07 AM - 4 January, 2012
Basically, I've just gone from Virtual DJ to Tracktor pro and now I'd like to try Serato. Now that I download it, I go to try it and my Mixtrack pro works, but there is no sound coming out of my speakers. All I have coming out of my mixtrack pro is the USB adapter that goes from the Mixtrack pro to the computer. That one USB cable seemed to work with every other program out there but Serato. Then I try using the red and white audio cable hooked up to my sub woofer with the Mixtrack pro and I can hear it, but it is very low and sounds distorted.

If you have any solution for me, please post, I would really appreciate it.
phatbob 11:33 AM - 4 January, 2012
You need to run the audio cable out of the mixtrack pro into an amplifier or some regular speakers.

Intro doesn't use your computer's built in soundcard.
Gonzox 2:13 AM - 5 January, 2012
Quote:
You need to run the audio cable out of the mixtrack pro into an amplifier or some regular speakers.

Intro doesn't use your computer's built in soundcard.

Could you link me to speakers that would work properly with the Mixtrack pro? I have a bit of money in my Paypal and I'd like to get new speakers anyways.
Dj Xxcess 2:20 AM - 5 January, 2012
set a budget and get what you can afford now then upgrade later or you could run the audio into the input so you can listen to it without spending money
10:32 PM, 8 Jan 2012
Discussion moved to Serato DJ Intro General Discussion
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 10:33 PM - 8 January, 2012
I'll move this to the general discussion area. The users here will be able to recommend a speaker or amp set up :)

Sam.
micksta 5:50 PM - 17 November, 2014
hi i have wired everything up correctly on my mixtrack pro 2 using serato intro i cannot hear any sound at all but if i open up virtual dj the sound works fine but it charges money to use controllers on virtual dj and serato dosnt so can somebody please please help me thanks