DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Took Apart My Beats By Dre Pro's To Get Painted.

DJ'Que 6:05 AM - 3 November, 2011
seeing how colorware wants $300 plus $25 shipping I was curious to see how easy theses were to disassemble. they were easy just a little un soldering and time. only hard part will be getting the B logo and monster back on. what ya'll think I should do.
i23.photobucket.com
i23.photobucket.com
i23.photobucket.com
i23.photobucket.com
i23.photobucket.com
RogerRabbit 7:11 AM - 3 November, 2011
Why do you want to paint them?
DJMark 7:50 AM - 3 November, 2011
Why on several things....

:-z
DJ'Que 7:54 AM - 3 November, 2011
Quote:
Why do you want to paint them?
cause the want $325 with shipping and the look tight.www.colorware.com
DJ'Que 7:55 AM - 3 November, 2011
they. edit button
DJ GaFFle 1:51 PM - 3 November, 2011
Quote:
...only hard part will be getting the B logo and monster back on. what ya'll think I should do.
i23.photobucket.com
i23.photobucket.com

I think you should do away with the glamor glitter.
www.myspaceantics.com
www.gizmodiva.com
farm4.static.flickr.com
p.lefux.com
27.media.tumblr.com

Man'ify that phone with your favorite sport team's colors like they have on the Colorware website. Definitely insure the 'b' is back on to insure the headphone's poser status stays up to par. That's really pricey though... you can buy some new Beat Pros for nearly $325. I would think that mainly celebrity DJ's would blow that kind of loot for flash status. Good luck and post pics when you've gotten it done.
DJ'Que 5:57 PM - 3 November, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
...only hard part will be getting the B logo and monster back on. what ya'll think I should do.
i23.photobucket.com
i23.photobucket.com

I think you should do away with the glamor glitter.
www.myspaceantics.com
www.gizmodiva.com
farm4.static.flickr.com
p.lefux.com
27.media.tumblr.com

Man'ify that phone with your favorite sport team's colors like they have on the Colorware website. Definitely insure the 'b' is back on to insure the headphone's poser status stays up to par. That's really pricey though... you can buy some new Beat Pros for nearly $325. I would think that mainly celebrity DJ's would blow that kind of loot for flash status. Good luck and post pics when you've gotten it done.
I wasn't going with that glitter crap. I was just messing around with my girl. but yeah the B is whats holding me back. but I also found out its aluminum and the B is painted so now I will search for the right place to put that back on there. these were the pair I got for free cause they were suppose to be broken and I fixed them. its missing 1 Ear Cushions. So I ordered another pair for $40 from monster. when I Got them the wire was ripped completely of the left headphone and the right cup was completely off with a crack in the speaker holder. I fixed them and they worked. So I was like since there apart let me see if its easy to customize them. so far it is. I will do the other pair next. some kid wanted to start a guitar project and was selling the working pair so I brought them and the broken ones were in the box and he was like you can have these to. they sound good and all but there not the best. the bass is amazing but the highs arent so bright.
DJ GaFFle 7:48 PM - 3 November, 2011
Quote:
...the bass is amazing but the highs arent so bright.

The highs aren't so bright because the bass is so overwhelming, LOL. They sound great and full for rap, r&b, house... basically, anything that is urban or heavy. For Jazz, easy listening and the likes... not so great.