DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

LOOKING FOR THIS SONG PLEASE HELP!!!

A-ronT 11:22 AM - 16 December, 2010
So ever since I can remember, at certain clubs the DJ would play this mix that goes like this...

I think it is a mix with Ludacris and Jkwon's song tipsy, along with Lil Jon

"Where the f**k is the waitress at with my drink....(then the tipsy song by Jkwon starts) and at the same time Lil Jon starts singin "where the eastside gone throw it up" or something like that...anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
DJ Remy USA 1:16 PM - 16 December, 2010
no idea!!!
DJ ARMP!T 1:48 PM - 16 December, 2010
whoa
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:14 PM - 16 December, 2010
Im pretty sure your looking for the Safdsre - Tipsy (Full order no tip remix)
DJ CISC0 3:17 PM - 16 December, 2010
I could be wrong on this but I think it's a Buko Break.
Dj_Nix 3:31 PM - 16 December, 2010
www.crooklynclan.net

think this is it... great description too.
HandsomeRobDJ 3:59 PM - 16 December, 2010
Not familiar with that one but the description has all the characteristics of Crooklyn Clan.
Djaward 4:54 PM - 16 December, 2010
Quote:
www.crooklynclan.net

think this is it... great description too.

Good Job.
djbigboy 6:07 PM - 16 December, 2010
Buko break had it available with an intro beat
SteadFast 9:29 PM - 16 December, 2010
I have the Safdsre version its way better then crooklynclans!
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:57 PM - 16 December, 2010
Quote:

+1
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:57 PM - 16 December, 2010
[Link Removed]
A-ronT 11:19 PM - 16 December, 2010
SWEET THANKS DJ NIX!!!!

I have another one for you guys...it's in this video with DJ Pauly D

starts like this, "Everybodys hands go up, go up, go up, go up, go up" and then plays the americano song...

here's the link so you can see what I'm talking about
Dj-M.Bezzle 11:20 PM - 16 December, 2010
.....speechless
Dj-M.Bezzle 11:20 PM - 16 December, 2010
have you ever tried..i dont know...MIXING!!!
A-ronT 11:24 PM - 16 December, 2010
lol I figured it could be a premade blend...I'm a beginner sorry

@DJ Bigboy: can you send me it with the intro beat?
djdalite 11:25 PM - 16 December, 2010
hmm, i deff have this tagged wrong
DJ_Phenom 11:42 PM - 16 December, 2010
Quote:

wow... speechless here

www.worldstarhiphop.com

all i can think about after that comment
A-ronT 11:44 PM - 16 December, 2010
stop hatin bro
DJ_Phenom 1:10 AM - 17 December, 2010
Quote:
stop hatin bro

start diggin bro, and buy some damn music instead of asking people to send it to you
djbigboy 1:28 AM - 17 December, 2010
Yeah, I don't have anymore, I had my run with it....in 2005
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 2:04 AM - 17 December, 2010
Quote:

+1000

Yep, I LOVE THAT ONE!!!!! That one ALWAYS rocks the spot, I think he does a half reverse on the beat in Tipsy, I notice the chicks jiggle their ass a little different to that revised beat.

Its like magic.... Check it out:

[Link Removed]
got2b Ru 2:23 AM - 17 December, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

stop hatin bro

start diggin bro, and buy some damn music instead of asking people to send it to you

+1
DJ Tecniq 2:46 AM - 17 December, 2010
Quote:
SWEET THANKS DJ NIX!!!!

I have another one for you guys...it's in this video with DJ Pauly D

starts like this, "Everybodys hands go up, go up, go up, go up, go up" and then plays the americano song...

here's the link so you can see what I'm talking about
If you ever played anything Pauly D spun at your gig I would kill you. That's an automatic fail
SteadFast 3:50 AM - 17 December, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

stop hatin bro

+1

You guys are messed up. You should help a noobie out. I got you bro, heres the link:

[Link Removed]
A-ronT 4:29 AM - 17 December, 2010
Seriously everyone here is hatin on me....Steadfast your link got removed...
A-ronT 4:31 AM - 17 December, 2010
and I have bought music before...if you could find a site with the intro i'd BUY it
A-ronT 4:32 AM - 17 December, 2010
lol it was played by Pauly D but it's actually TPain...so u hate TPain too?
DJ metaphor 5:07 AM - 17 December, 2010
does anybody got the hook up on the Safdsre remix? does it even exist?
A-ronT 5:17 AM - 17 December, 2010
whoops disregard my post I reread ur post
SteadFast 5:47 AM - 17 December, 2010
whyd my link get removed? Here is Safdsre remix again A-ronT:

[Link Removed]
DJ metaphor 5:51 AM - 17 December, 2010
Dude your totally just writing in

[Link Removed{

ahahaha
SteadFast 6:12 AM - 17 December, 2010
huh?
DJ metaphor 6:15 AM - 17 December, 2010
Can you PM me the link? because i think that your just typing"[Link Removed] "
SteadFast 6:20 AM - 17 December, 2010
Here is the song. The title is wrong but this is it www.mediafire.com
A-ronT 6:26 AM - 17 December, 2010
ummm this is not wat im looking for............
SteadFast 6:27 AM - 17 December, 2010
Did you even listen to it?
A-ronT 6:28 AM - 17 December, 2010
kinda, i'm looking for the tpain hands up intro into americano song...not this
SteadFast 6:29 AM - 17 December, 2010
tpain part comes in at 1:32
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 6:48 AM - 17 December, 2010
ROTFL @ mediafire link
DJ metaphor 6:49 AM - 17 December, 2010
LMFAO serato RICK ROLLED! ahahahahaahahaaaaa
A-ronT 7:06 AM - 17 December, 2010
um no it doesn't....please stop
SteadFast 7:25 AM - 17 December, 2010
did you even listen to it?
DJ Unique 7:31 AM - 17 December, 2010
You guys suck for not giving him the Safdsre link.
Here it is dude.

[Link Removed]
A-ronT 7:41 AM - 17 December, 2010
here's the link

[Link Removed]
J0be 10:12 AM - 17 December, 2010
Don't the morons who notice the joke, then call it out, really fucking spoil it?

Look A-ronT, your n00by questions have no place here, go and pay your dues. Find your own damn music, learn to mix, then come back.

This isn't hating, we're just tired of lazy ass wanabe 'DJ's'
got2b Ru 12:16 PM - 17 December, 2010
Quote:

Look A-ronT, your n00by questions have no place here, go and pay your dues. Find your own damn music, learn to mix, then come back.

This isn't hating, we're just tired of lazy ass wanabe 'DJ's'

well said!!! +1
DJ Remy USA 1:04 PM - 17 December, 2010
Quote:
Here is the song. The title is wrong but this is it www.mediafire.com

yo thanks I didnt have this song straight up classic...lol
Dj.Mojo 1:04 PM - 17 December, 2010
A-ronT
If you are a real Dj and love music, you will be able to think of a way to present people your music in an appealing way instead of copying Pauly D.
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:28 PM - 17 December, 2010
Quote:
and I have bought music before...if you could find a site with the intro i'd BUY it

1st learn to play tracks without intos, 2nd, if its on crooklyn it has an intro
DJ Tecniq 8:56 PM - 17 December, 2010
Dj_Nix 7:24 PM - 19 December, 2010
man some of you guys are really self absorbed, jerks. you all started somewhere. and none of you know, nor have everything. everybody talking about "real dj's." well guess what, "real dj's, embrace comradery, share, help and look out for each other. get off your soap boxes. if you've never asked someone about a song, for a song or looked up a song, youre lying to yourself...
DJ_Phenom 7:39 PM - 19 December, 2010
Quote:
man some of you guys are really self absorbed, jerks. you all started somewhere. and none of you know, nor have everything. everybody talking about "real dj's." well guess what, "real dj's, embrace comradery, share, help and look out for each other. get off your soap boxes. if you've never asked someone about a song, for a song or looked up a song, youre lying to yourself...

I don't remember anyone saying anything about him asking what the song was. Why don't you learn how to read and get off your soapbox. We told him what the song was and where he could buy it. The problem with new/younger DJs is what came after that, when he blatantly asked someone to send him music. Which isn't only illegal but also lazy. I have no issue with helpin someone find a song, but if you want me to hand feed it to you is that is a whole other story. /thread
got2b Ru 7:58 PM - 19 December, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

I don't remember anyone saying anything about him asking what the song was. Why don't you learn how to read and get off your soapbox. We told him what the song was and where he could buy it. The problem with new/younger DJs is what came after that, when he blatantly asked someone to send him music. Which isn't only illegal but also lazy. I have no issue with helpin someone find a song, but if you want me to hand feed it to you is that is a whole other story. /thread

+1
DJ'Que 10:32 PM - 19 December, 2010
i would tell you but your not searching so. notttttttt
J0be 11:01 PM - 19 December, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

Reading thread FAIL
Dj_Nix 8:45 PM - 20 December, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

No... I told him where the song was and provided a link to where he could buy it. Folks came around after posting a nonsense. Read from the beginning before writing trash talk
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:55 PM - 20 December, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

No... I told him where the song was and provided a link to where he could buy it. Folks came around after posting a nonsense. Read from the beginning before writing trash talk

you should try reading the entire thread yourself before hopping back on your soapbox

Quote:

this is what were talking about
DJ_Phenom 9:30 PM - 20 December, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

+1 Bezzle

you should try reading the entire thread yourself before hopping back on your soapbox

Quote:

this is what were talking about
DJ_Phenom 9:31 PM - 20 December, 2010
quote fail...

+1 Bezzle