Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Native support for Denon DN-SC2000 controller

Konix 1:56 PM - 16 August, 2010
As the title states.

i48.photobucket.com

Yes I know they're designed more with Traktor in mind, and while I'd love some CDJ-2000s or 900s, I'm not about to drop $2500-3000+ on a pair of, what are essentially, MIDI controllers (I'd have no intention on using them as CD players, or with Rekordbox).

$299 MSRP for these.
LJ_WOOLSEY 4:21 PM - 16 August, 2010
nice lil units. be sweet if and when they do work with serato :-)
DJ Latino 5:35 PM - 17 August, 2010
I only can support Konix with the future of SSL in my mind :-) they look also good next to my Mixer :-) and will do the same job like a CDJ2000
Manny C dot com 11:45 PM - 17 August, 2010
+1
JuBe 5:48 AM - 1 October, 2010
I've been searching for simple basic controller as a backup-device. These little Denon's seems to be just perfect for that purpose. I really don't want to switch Traktor, so I hope Nativewith SSL support is possible at some point? I love Scratch live, but slightly hate the lack of possibility of choosing hardware. Dn-sc2000-like product is all that I want.

- J
radikarl 5:47 PM - 26 October, 2010
www.serato.com
someone who owns a Denon SC2000 should try this...

I looked at the Data Sheet (www.denondj.com, then klick "downloads" -> "manual")
and it seems that regarding the platters, it sends the same data as the Denon DN-HC4500, only on a diferent midi channel.
red right hand 11:02 PM - 31 October, 2010
I hope it would get native support. I really like SSL, but don't like hauling my decks to some gigs. Even though, they support a billion controllers, Traktor really has no appeal to me. I can't see myself stopping using Control Vinyl, but for some things, those controllers would be perfect.
Dj BuddyLove 3:10 AM - 14 November, 2010
tracking
n:deuce 3:23 AM - 16 November, 2010
i second this request.
Dj BuddyLove 4:41 AM - 16 November, 2010
Quote:
i second this request.

meee tooo

those controllers are nice
Dj BuddyLove 2:29 AM - 24 November, 2010
any word serato/denon mods??
Dave BEE 5:02 PM - 15 December, 2010
we need some help here mods.all these people buying ssl and other various equipment
around the world raking in millions of dollars,ye must be delighted to help!!!
looking forward tooo seeing help on this matter.
regards dave from ireland.
Dave BEE 1:27 PM - 19 December, 2010
Once again Serato turn a blind eye to requests needed.
Nice after sale service lads after spending the guts of $700,multiplied by every other person who bought this.
Dj MSB 4:54 PM - 20 December, 2010
Quote:
any word serato/denon mods??

+1
BERTO 7:31 PM - 28 December, 2010
bump these are greatly priced....
WarpNote 8:02 PM - 1 January, 2011
+ 1
BERTO 9:51 PM - 1 January, 2011
i just like the price range for these controllers
djcrap 5:49 PM - 4 January, 2011
+!00000000000000000000000000000000000
BERTO 1:36 AM - 24 February, 2011
+1
Conorm69 9:30 PM - 6 March, 2011
These would be sweet for SSL.
DJRezo 3:49 PM - 27 March, 2011
I'm seriously concidering selling my Serato SL device and switch to Traktor, since Serato however seems to have no respect to their customers in telling if Serato is EVER going to support this SC2000 device!
+ I tried Traktor for several sets now, and my performance is the same, it would save me a lot of money compared to Serato AND i can atleast use my Denon Hardware!!
J.J. 7:46 AM - 29 March, 2011
+1 The DN-SC2000 is perfect for SSL at only $207. The Jog Wheel Scratches great in Serato Scratch Live thanks to radikarl and Konix. All we need is MIDI out from SSL to light up the LED's.

Take a look at my latest XML MIDI mapper for the DN-SC2000 and SSL.

www.poweronplay.com

4 Things I didn't know about the DN-SC2000
1. [Shift] + [BROWSE] = MIDI channel 1-2, [SHIFT] + [PREVIOUS] = MIDI channel 3-4, [SHIFT] + [NEXT] = MIDI channel 5-6, [SHIFT] + [DUPLICATE] = MIDI channel 7-8
2. [SHIFT] + [Rewind <<] for Scratch (The Front Blue Light turns On).
3. [SHIFT] + [PITCHBEND +] = Fader Lock ON. Keylock LED flashes until the fader takes over control of the deck.
4. [SHIFT] + [BROWSER] + [PREVIOUS] + Connect USB to PC = Adjust the Touch Sense Sensitivity with the Track Select Knob.
momo 7:48 AM - 13 April, 2011
well...?? serato ? any answer?
Logisticalstyles 1:59 PM - 19 April, 2011
Add me to this list as well.
hamzter 12:22 PM - 4 May, 2011
I have seen this working in a youtube video:

Watchwww.youtube.com

it would be convenient if Serato would create a Native File... However, perhaps Denon and Serato would come up with one of their own.

These days, NI seems to be winning me over especially since my fav scratch djs are using it and I just bought Maschine to replace my MPCs...
DJ STU-C 9:54 AM - 10 May, 2011
add me to this list too, perhaps denon and serato should create a specific version of the controller, i think quietly this is one of the best pieces of dj equipment released i nthe last few years, great build quality great buttons and great price, stick that in your pioneer pipe and smoke it
Prace 1:42 PM - 10 May, 2011
YEAH !!!
MAKE IT HAPPIN!

Apparently shit is workin allready
This is great
hamzter 2:14 PM - 10 May, 2011
The only thing that does not work is the led lights from what I understand. If we could get this to work that would be awesome.

-mark
J.J. 4:37 PM - 11 May, 2011
Thanks to radikarl new findings, I've updated the Scratch Live DN-SC2000 Mapper.
www.poweronplay.com

Changed Key Lock Button from Shift + Key Lock to just Key Lock.

Changed the Previous Button from Tab to Back Button. Here is how it works:
• Previous Button = Goes from Tracks to Crates
• Previous Button again = Expands/Contracts the Crates

Changed the Track Select Knob Push from Load Track to HC4500 Library Select. Here is how it works:
• Track Select Knob Push = Goes from Crates to Tracks
• Track Select Knob Push again = Loads Selected Track to Deck

Changed the Shift + Cue 1-4 from Set Cue Point Button 1-4 to Delete Cue Point 1-4. Here is how it works:
• Shift + Cue 1 through 4 = Deletes Selected Cue 1 though 4

- Deleted Tab Button (Previous 48).
- Deleted Scroll Right Button (Next 41) and Scroll Left Button (Browser 100)
- Deleted Load Left Button (Track Select Push 40) and Load Right Button.
- Deleted Set Cue Point 1-5 (Shift + Cue 1 23, Cue 2 24, Cue 3 25, Cue 4 32)

I'm still working on updating the PDF.
d:raf 7:58 AM - 28 May, 2011
Seriously considering getting one or two of these...
WarpNote 9:45 AM - 28 May, 2011
J.J & Radikarl, if I were to use this to run extra decks on the sixty eight,
I would need to use the SC2000 for decks 1&2 and the technics for decks 3&4?
(Only got room for 2 techs at home...)
radikarl 9:50 AM - 28 May, 2011
yes, thats the way to do it
platter hack always only controls decks 1 and 2 (regardless of the output channel)
this is due to the fact that the Denon hc-4500 does the same - only control decks 1 and 2
WarpNote 10:05 AM - 28 May, 2011
Thanks radikarl, so have any of you guys heard anything from Serato if they want to close this "back-door" in future versions? I'm thinking about getting one or two, and obviously want to be compatible for the coming SSL releases.
DJCalibur 1:33 AM - 17 August, 2011
bump
J.J. 4:21 PM - 17 August, 2011
Native support for Pioneer CDJ-350 and CDJ-850 are added, but not for this affordable controller? The MIDI protocol on the DN-SC2000 is very similar the the supported DN-HC4500 without the HID display. It would take a day for a Serato employee to add support for the SC2000. I would pay you wages for a days salary :)

What gives?

I get tons of email on my website about the SC2000 and Scratch Live. www.poweronplay.com
DJCalibur 10:13 PM - 17 August, 2011
I guess they just have to be hounded incessantly about it.
J.J. if I were you, in the meantime, I'd instruct folks to either post to this thread in particular or create a new thread about native support for the sc2000 in exchange for any technical assistance you may give them.
Killing Time 8:11 PM - 18 August, 2011
I've been wanting this since it dropped last year and figured it would just be a matter of time.. must be a contract thing with the Player companies to keep support at a minimum. I don't see any other reason, honestly.. Maybe you could make us pay for the driver support! I will GLADLY pay $50 to Serato in order to have a basic controller like this.
d:raf 5:52 AM - 19 August, 2011
^+1
mrtn 12:13 PM - 7 September, 2011
+1
WarpNote 3:48 PM - 7 September, 2011
I don't think will ever see this. Thinking about either going with CDJs or NS6 for mobiles...
ct-zero 4:44 PM - 14 December, 2011
emphatic +1
mrmac 10:50 PM - 3 February, 2012
Meeee tooooo +1,00000000000000000000

Just got one and love it!

Works great with VDJ & Traktor but I really want to stay with Serato
Alcane 4:47 PM - 15 February, 2012
I've been using my recently purchased Denon SC2000 with Scratch Live (not Itch) for over a month now. It works great for all functions including control of the effects and looping.

The kind chaps at Power On Play have midi-mapped the controller to work with Serato's internal functions and it works a treat. Perfect for when you don't want to drag your Technics to a party where decks aren't supplied, without compromising your mixing style. Obviously you can't scratch as well as with the control vinyl, but I'm sure the latency will improve as the midi map is developed (its still in construction at the moment).

Check here for the midi map: www.poweronplay.com

Enjoy!
J.J. 6:19 PM - 15 February, 2012
I'm planning a video to show how to update the firmware, load the XML and put the lights on. Shame I haven't updated the PDF yet. But I lost all my files last year. Accidentally formatted 2 drives in RAID 1 configuration.

The new Denon SC2900 (Traktor Native) is supposed to replace the SC2000. The new SC3900 (SSL Native) is replacing the DN-S3700.
Alcane 7:28 PM - 15 February, 2012
That sounds great, nice work on the midi map as well.
Getting the play & cue LEDs working would be great!
Dj Tony Morris 3:20 PM - 16 February, 2012
why can't Scratch Live work with Denon Dn-Mc6000
thats very sad that your own customers got to make there own mapper for it..
there is no controler with a mixer that works with Scratch Live.... I bet if we all stop using it... and go with trackor Virtual DJ... right now there is more stuff out with Virtual DJ.....and that works better on the video part and do more then the Video SL....Serato say its Denon but keep it real it's the software if your custmores can do it...if the was smart if you had only one controler the works with live and still need your soundcard how much money that could be made..... people are not trying to bring all the heavey stuff to a event.... and why should i down grade to itch or any other Serato stuff.... People are not trying buy the same stuff we have but a down grade,,,,,, watch coz Virtual DJ is coming out strong and fast and cheeper.... I have this controler and it works great and also the denon 4500..... but sometimes you play in a small club you cant bring the big stuff.... ((SERATO NEEDS TO LISTEN WHAT THERE CUSTOMERS WANT B4 THEY GO SOMEWHERE ELES)
this should not be a hard thing taking care of your customers.... coz other software is giving us what we want and do more and cheeper. They are not making the good turntables anymore midi controllers are in.... dont wait till you see sales to drop to do something. Some of your customores got it work with the MC6000 maybe you should hire them :) right now it would be a win win you would sell more Scratch Live and Denon would sell more MC6000 so what can you loose... Not Money
LiquidFlow 8:57 AM - 13 June, 2012
Quote:
heavey stuff to a event.... and why should i down grade to itch or any other Serato stuff.... People are not trying buy the same stuff we have but a down grade,,,,,, watch coz Virtual DJ is coming out strong and fast and cheeper.... I have this controler and it works great and also the denon 4500..... but sometimes you play in a small club you cant bring the big stuff.... ((SERATO NEEDS TO LISTEN WHAT THERE CUSTOMERS WANT B4 THEY GO SOMEWHERE ELES)
this should not be a hard thing taking care of your customers.... coz other software is giving us what we want and do more and cheeper. They are not making the good turntables anymore midi controllers are in.... dont wait till you see sales to drop to do something. Some of your customores got it work with the MC6000 maybe you should hire them :) right now it would be a win win you would sell more Scratch Live and Denon would sell more MC6000 so what can you loose... Not Money

J.J. iam afraid your page actually doesn`t work right, because it is impossible for me to register (i dont get a email with a password and the login also doesn`t work). I really want to try your xml midi mapping - i need it because the Denon SC2000 doesn`t work well when i try to configure it.

It`s a shame for Serato that they don`t give any support or create some cheap (around 200$) midi controller that works right and easy (plug&play like traktor). I hate traktor but they support their customers so much better with hardware.

J.J. could you help me with the xml?
jazzyd 7:18 PM - 3 July, 2012
me too jj, I've been trying to register for days.
J.J. 11:05 PM - 4 July, 2012
I tried to register and nothing happened. I had the backend hidden for security reasons. I didn't realize it wouldn't let anyone register.

I just registered under a different name. It now works. Try it www.poweronplay.com
jazzyd 12:30 PM - 5 July, 2012
Thanks jj, I have now managed to register
mgriffiths 10:40 PM - 13 December, 2012
I'm one of the unlucky Xone DX owners who got stuck with hardware that's no longer supported. Why doesn't Serato reply to all these requests for information? I've used Serato since 2006, but now I'm considering switching to Tractor. I like Serato software, but finding the right hardware to go with it is a royal pain.
cent 11:39 AM - 13 February, 2013
Hi everybody

I've tried to addapt the code lines recomended in the Denon forum to activate the Jog dial after my manually maping and it don't works. I have to mention, there is 2 more controllers in the system (working as you'll see in ch1 and ch2) and works perfect.
Can you please tell me what I did wrong to engage the Jog dial of the 3rd (aux) deck from SSL

I also mention that my Denon DN SC-2000 is set in ch5ch6 mode to not get in conflict with the others controllers, so the channel asigned is ch5 and the jog dial (platter) ID is 81

Here are my mappings:

<midi>
<Control name="Sample Player Button" channel="1" event_type="Note On" control="54" />
<Control name="Effects Button" channel="1" event_type="Note On" control="55" />
<Control name="Prepare Button" channel="1" event_type="Note On" control="56" />
<Control name="Effect Unit 0 Attach To Deck 1" channel="1" event_type="Note On" control="57" />
<Control name="Effect Unit 0 Attach To Deck 2" channel="1" event_type="Note On" control="58" />
<Control name="Effect Unit 0 Attach To Deck 3" channel="1" event_type="Note On" control="59" />
<Control name="Effect Unit 1 Attach To Deck 1" channel="1" event_type="Note On" control="60" />
<Control name="Effect Unit 1 Attach To Deck 2" channel="1" event_type="Note On" control="61" />
<Control name="Effect Unit 1 Attach To Deck 3" channel="1" event_type="Note On" control="62" />
<Control name="Auto Loop Fourth Button B" channel="2" event_type="Note On" control="93" />
<Control name="Auto Loop Half Button B" channel="2" event_type="Note On" control="94" />
<Control name="Auto Loop One Button B" channel="2" event_type="Note On" control="95" />
<Control name="Auto Loop Four Button B" channel="2" event_type="Note On" control="97" />
<Control name="Auto Loop Eight Button B" channel="2" event_type="Note On" control="98" />
<Control name="Auto Loop Sixteen Button B" channel="2" event_type="Note On" control="99" />
<Control name="Auto Loop ThirtyTwo Button B" channel="2" event_type="Note On" control="100" />
<Control name="Auto Loop Four Button A" channel="2" event_type="Note On" control="101" />
<Control name="Auto Loop Eight Button A" channel="2" event_type="Note On" control="102" />
<Control name="Auto Loop Sixteen Button A" channel="2" event_type="Note On" control="103" />
<Control name="Auto Loop Save or Lock Container C" channel="2" event_type="Note On" control="104" />
<Control name="Auto Loop Fourth Button A" channel="2" event_type="Note On" control="105" />
<Control name="Auto Loop Half Button A" channel="2" event_type="Note On" control="106" />
<Control name="Auto Loop One Button A" channel="2" event_type="Note On" control="107" />
<Control name="Auto Loop Two Button A" channel="2" event_type="Note On" control="108" />
<Control name="Sample Player Play 5" channel="2" event_type="Note On" control="117" />
<Control name="Sample Player Play 6" channel="2" event_type="Note On" control="118" />
<Control name="Sample Player Play 1" channel="2" event_type="Note On" control="121" />
<Control name="Sample Player Play 2" channel="2" event_type="Note On" control="122" />
<Control name="Sample Player Play 3" channel="2" event_type="Note On" control="123" />
<Control name="Sample Player Play 4" channel="2" event_type="Note On" control="124" />
<Control name="Sample Player Bank A Button" channel="2" event_type="Note On" control="125" />
<Control name="Sample Player Bank B Button" channel="2" event_type="Note On" control="126" />
<Control name="Sample Player Bank C Button" channel="2" event_type="Note On" control="127" />
<Control name="Key Lock Button C DAW" channel="5" event_type="Note On" control="6" />
<Control name="Pitch Up C" channel="5" event_type="Note On" control="12" />
<Control name="Pitch Down C" channel="5" event_type="Note On" control="13" />
<Control name="Fast Forward C" channel="5" event_type="Note On" control="16" />
<Control name="Rewind C" channel="5" event_type="Note On" control="17" />
<Control name="Effect Button 2 1" channel="5" event_type="Note On" control="18" />
<Control name="Effect Button 3 1" channel="5" event_type="Note On" control="19" />
<Control name="Effect BPM Increase 1" channel="5" event_type="Note On" control="20" />
<Control name="Effect Button 1 1" channel="5" event_type="Note On" control="21" />
<Control name="Trigger Cue Point Button C0" channel="5" event_type="Note On" control="23" />
<Control name="Trigger Cue Point Button C1" channel="5" event_type="Note On" control="24" />
<Control name="Trigger Cue Point Button C2" channel="5" event_type="Note On" control="25" />
<Control name="Reloop Button C" channel="5" event_type="Note On" control="29" />
<Control name="Trigger Cue Point Button C3" channel="5" event_type="Note On" control="32" />
<Control name="Load Deck Deck 3 Button" channel="5" event_type="Note On" control="40" />
<Control name="Tab Focus Button" channel="5" event_type="Note On" control="48" />
<Control name="Loop In Adjust Button C" channel="5" event_type="Note On" control="55" />
<Control name="Loop Out Adjust Button C" channel="5" event_type="Note On" control="57" />
<Control name="Jump Temp Cue Deck 3 Button" channel="5" event_type="Note On" control="66" />
<Control name="Play Forward C" channel="5" event_type="Note On" control="67" />
<Control name="Effect Button 2 2" channel="5" event_type="Note On" control="82" />
<Control name="Effect Button 3 2" channel="5" event_type="Note On" control="83" />
<Control name="Effect Button 1 2" channel="5" event_type="Note On" control="85" />
<Control name="Two Deck Vert Mode Button" channel="5" event_type="Note On" control="86" />
<Control name="Three Deck DAW Mode Button" channel="5" event_type="Note On" control="87" />
<Control name="Loop Roll Button C" channel="5" event_type="Note On" control="101" />
<Control name="Auto Loop Button C" channel="5" event_type="Note On" control="104" />
<Control name="Prev Loop Button C" channel="5" event_type="Note On" control="105" />
<Control name="Next Loop Button C" channel="5" event_type="Note On" control="106" />
<Control name="Censor Button C DAW" channel="5" event_type="Note On" control="107" />
<Control name="Scroll Library Knob" channel="5" event_type="Control Change" data_type="Relative OnOff" control="84" />
<Control name="Effect Master Knob 1 1" channel="5" event_type="Control Change" data_type="Relative OnOff" control="85" />
<Control name="Effect Master Knob 2 1" channel="5" event_type="Control Change" data_type="Relative OnOff" control="86" />
<Control name="Effect Master Knob 3 1" channel="5" event_type="Control Change" data_type="Relative OnOff" control="87" />
<Control name="Sample Player Level Slider 2" channel="5" event_type="Control Change" data_type="Relative Binary Offset" control="88" reversed="true" />
<Control name="Effect Master Knob 1 2" channel="5" event_type="Control Change" data_type="Relative OnOff" control="89" />
<Control name="Effect Master Knob 2 2" channel="5" event_type="Control Change" data_type="Relative OnOff" control="90" />
<Control name="Effect Master Knob 3 2" channel="5" event_type="Control Change" data_type="Relative OnOff" control="91" />
<Control name="AutoLoopSelect Knob C" channel="5" event_type="Control Change" data_type="Relative OnOff" control="93" />
<Control name="Velocity Slider DAW C" channel="5" event_type="Pitch Wheel" />
<Control name="Platter Control Left" channel="5" event_type="Note On" control="81" />
<Control name="Platter Control Right" channel="6" event_type="Note On" control="81" />
<Control name="Platter Control Left" channel="5" event_type="Control Change" data_type="Relative Binary Offset" control="81" />
<Control name="Platter Control Right" channel="6" event_type="Control Change" data_type="Relative Binary Offset" control="81" />
</midi>

everything work fine except the last 4 lines.
I've also tried many modified versions but no success

Thanks for your support
J.J. 6:18 PM - 13 February, 2013
When the DN-HC4500 came out, only 2 decks were available via the SL1 and RANE mixers. Platter control on the 3rd and 4th deck are not supported. Platter control is not suppose to work, only for Native Controllers.

On the Beta forum, a Serato employee said the 4500 should follow the decks 1&2 or 3&4 highlighted. But that was the last I heard as they never added support for it.
jarek757575 5:03 PM - 6 January, 2015
there is a new mappin for sc200 Controller?
jarek757575 6:59 PM - 6 January, 2015
there is a new mappin for sc2000 Controller?
J.J. 7:44 PM - 7 January, 2015
Are you talking about a MIDI Map for Serato DJ, or an updated Scratch Live Map?

The Serato DJ 1.7.2 Public Beta MIDI Out doesn’t work with Denon Controllers. Plus, you cannot Map the Jog Wheel for Platter Control in Serato DJ.

"At this stage and for Serato DJ 1.7.2 the Denon CD player range will not support midi output lighting. Currently the messages they require are not handled by Serato DJ.” - Jamie W from Serato.
jarek757575 11:11 PM - 7 January, 2015
MIDI Map for Serato SL
DJRAWSKILLZ101 7:41 AM - 28 July, 2015
I really do think they need to make Denon Dn-SC2000 compatible for Serato DJ or Make a Denon Dn-SC2000-MK2 that sends Timecode signal to a Mixer that has the Serato DJ interface built in... Because I've been searching for a small compact Jog-wheel to go with the Akai AMX and the Akai AFX controllers...

I already own three DJ setups for gigs...

Main Setup... Pioneer DDM-900SRT With the SP-1 & Technics 2010's

Home Setup... Numark NS7 2

Backup or for smaller gigs... Denon MC-6000 MK2 with a Pioneer SP-1

Now I own the Akai AMX and the Akai AFX controllers with the IK Multimedia iLoud Portable Speaker for Outside BBQ's and for home setting up Flips in my bed... But I would love to add a jog-wheel for scratching with the HOT Akai AMX "innoFADER" in a portable way...

This is a must have SERATO... Please make it happen....
J.J. 5:54 AM - 29 July, 2015
DJRAWSKILLZ101, the JogWheel now works. www.facebook.com

Radikarl is helping me MAP the MIDI Out to get the SC2000 lights to work.
DJRAWSKILLZ101 9:10 AM - 29 July, 2015
Quote:
DJRAWSKILLZ101, the JogWheel now works. www.facebook.com

Radikarl is helping me MAP the MIDI Out to get the SC2000 lights to work.

That is so awesome... I just download the mapping file... Now I'm going to purchase the Denon Dn-SC2000 Controller now...

Thanks J.J.
radikarl 11:19 AM - 29 July, 2015
MIDI Out turned out to not work as expected

Summary

- A good mapping including great platter control for two decks is possible.

- MIDI Output is not possible (because of a combination of messy implementation of MIDI commands in the Denon SC 2000 and limited Output configuration abilities in Serato DJ)
DJRAWSKILLZ101 12:17 PM - 29 July, 2015
Quote:
MIDI Out turned out to not work as expected

Summary

- A good mapping including great platter control for two decks is possible.

- MIDI Output is not possible (because of a combination of messy implementation of MIDI commands in the Denon SC 2000 and limited Output configuration abilities in Serato DJ)

Midi out would of been nice... But if you have the Akai AFX? You can just use that for setting cue points and deleting them... I was just looking for a small compact scratching platter to scratch in beat drops in the mix...

But all in all? You did a great job with the mapping... I couldn't ask for anything better... Thanks
LJ_WOOLSEY 2:48 PM - 29 July, 2015
Ya midi out dont work for denon products with sdj. Strange really.
DJRAWSKILLZ101 7:56 PM - 4 August, 2015
Hello.. I bought the Denon SC2000 today to go with the Akai AMX Mixer... And I dowloaded the Midi Mapping Redikart's Page... But I can't get anything to work...

What I did was copy and paste your Midi File into Both Serato Backup folders in the Midi folder... But when I start up Serato DJ? I can't get anything to work... Please let me know what I;m doing wrong...