Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

8th wonder raising prices and is down for a week TOTAL BS!! we should get credit

djbigmark 8:33 PM - 27 January, 2010
Thanks for visiting 8thwonderpromos.com

We have some great news to announce. 8thwonderpromos.com and our friends at Video Tools are merging. Unfortunately with the merge, there will be some down time for about a week. When we relaunch, we'll be on faster servers with more features than ever. Existing members will maintain their low monthly fee of $9.99 and new members will see an increase. Please bare with us during this upgrade. Any questions or concerns, please contact Cindy@8thwonderpromos.com.

Thanks,

OK SO THEY TOOK MY MONEY FOR THE MONTH AND THEN PULL THIS GARBAGE AND NO TALK ABOUT PRO-RATING THE MONTH OR GIVING CREDIT! OUTRAGE
Joshua Carl 8:53 PM - 27 January, 2010
If I read that right...
only NEW members are seeing the price change...

so, if your an existing member, your good.

besides, 8th wonder is certainly the D-student in the realm of video serice.
missing them for a week shouldnt be such a big deal.

I dont know about "video tools"
but I think in the many debates about 8th wonder we all agreed a little more money for greater quality video product is welcomed with open arms!
djbigmark 9:05 PM - 27 January, 2010
I fired off a email and got a response back rather quickly. Yes existing members will continue to pay the old price 9.99 and new members will pay the higher price. the site should be up and running this week. They promise more remixes and special edits.
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:21 PM - 27 January, 2010
Quote:

We have some great news to announce. 8thwonderpromos.com and our friends at Video Tools are merging. Unfortunately with the merge, there will be some down time for about a week. When we relaunch, we'll be on faster servers with more features than ever. Existing members will maintain their low monthly fee of $9.99 and new members will see an increase. Please bare with us during this upgrade. Any questions or concerns, please contact Cindy@8thwonderpromos.com.

Thanks,

OK SO THEY TOOK MY MONEY FOR THE MONTH AND THEN PULL THIS GARBAGE AND NO TALK ABOUT PRO-RATING THE MONTH OR GIVING CREDIT! OUTRAGE

lol...you didnt really need an email for that one lol ;P
djnak 10:07 PM - 27 January, 2010
All I can think right now is you CHEAP f%$^ did you not understand the message??
They are down for a week to improve things....(much needed imo)
so what you want 2.50 back? The cost of 1 video from itunes........
And if your complaining cause 8th is your only source for video well then there is something wrong with you and your video set......

WOW I almost sound like im defending 8th Im not really I just havent canceled my sub cause its 10 bucks a month and I might get 1 or 2 vids a month that make it worth it
eye357 10:16 PM - 27 January, 2010
I am gonna freelance...lol Get at me if u like this.
vdjeddieeye.webs.com
Rebelguy 10:26 PM - 27 January, 2010
Are you really complaining about $2.50? If you are hurting for videos for the week why not subscribe to Promo Only or buy stuff on itunes and see how much of a price difference there is.
eye357 10:30 PM - 27 January, 2010
Watchwww.youtube.com

hhahahahahahahahahahaha
Dj-M.Bezzle 10:30 PM - 27 January, 2010
Quote:

WOW I almost sound like im defending 8th Im not really I just havent canceled my sub cause its 10 bucks a month and I might get 1 or 2 vids a month that make it worth it

i got a question for you guys, ive JUST started getting into video and venturing into this part of the forum and i see alot of hate toward 8th wonder...i just got a subscription with them (2 days before the price hike SCORE LOL) and i was able to get a fairly large foundation of videos, it semed to have most of the current bangers with into outro edits, no obviously the edits are nowhere near the level of lets say crooklyn but how are those vids not good? Are these ok videos to get a base foundation to build on?
djbigmark 10:31 PM - 27 January, 2010
got ton of vids so no problem their. just dont like anybody getting over whether its $2.50 or 2 million... everything adds up over time. my video set is pretty tight for your info.
Joshua Carl 10:32 PM - 27 January, 2010
I dont think Mark is alone at all in this mindset.

when I tell other guys what I pay out a month in subscription fees + time staring at vegas making my videos (and only do 2-4 a week...tops)
their jaw hits the floor....

and I know thats the standard for alot of us here.
and its REALLY NOT that much money (compared to the days of vinyl)

but anyone who came in post-vinyl is used to getting a fair amount of their music for free, if not pretty damn close to it, nothing compared to what a 1tb library would cost in 2002....
eye357 10:36 PM - 27 January, 2010
I remember in vinyl a hit on a 12" was 4.99..one song a couple instrumental and a dub version God forbid it was an import hit..the price kicked up to m10.99-14.99 one song.

weekly average buying records 150.00 lol
Eric N 10:37 PM - 27 January, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

i got a question for you guys, ive JUST started getting into video and venturing into this part of the forum and i see alot of hate toward 8th wonder...i just got a subscription with them (2 days before the price hike SCORE LOL) and i was able to get a fairly large foundation of videos, it semed to have most of the current bangers with into outro edits, no obviously the edits are nowhere near the level of lets say crooklyn but how are those vids not good? Are these ok videos to get a base foundation to build on?

some of the videos have had pretty nasty audio, and a lot of the mashup videos are either out of key harmonically or have TERRIBLE video edits... but there are definitely a LOT of good videos that can be attained from their service. for the price it's a no-brainer.
eye357 10:38 PM - 27 January, 2010
+1
Dj-M.Bezzle 10:46 PM - 27 January, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

some of the videos have had pretty nasty audio, and a lot of the mashup videos are either out of key harmonically or have TERRIBLE video edits... but there are definitely a LOT of good videos that can be attained from their service. for the price it's a no-brainer.

ya i noticed that about the mashup\remix section, once i went through the intro outro section i went to remixs and mabye 2 pages top in that section and realised it was about the same as when i used to go to free sites in highschool and type in remix and youd get all the crap people randomly threw together and the lower end mashup sites ont the net currently and stopped there lol. Besides that though i like the service, its easy t navigate (does tend to log me out alot) and i havent hit any bad quality audio YET personally...i took a WORLD of worry off my shoulders because just getting into video it looked like my only options were $6+ a vid from CC or crappy quality\skit filled vids from DL sites and itunes....this gave me a good foundation to work with while i dig for better material
Joshua Carl 10:53 PM - 27 January, 2010
Bez, I think the "bad audio quality" is more about the mix/mash itself
baaaaaa-zing!
djpuma_gemini 10:56 PM - 27 January, 2010
plus 8th wonderr doesn't get their videos from the labels. It's not hard to see the crop and zoom and scale backdown after the PO or other logo disappears. May not be noticeable to everyone, but I've noticed it and back in the day where they would use the PO text and crop the last line to say 8th wonder instead of PO.
Eric N 10:57 PM - 27 January, 2010
Quote:
baaaaaa-zing!

lol, that too. But I have had a few videos with low levels and/or distorted bass, as well. There ARE some decent mashups / remixes in there, you just have to D/L all of them and weed through the shite to get the gems.
Joshua Carl 10:58 PM - 27 January, 2010
watermarks abound...

But, in their defense (not really)
as a green video remixer its hard to get your hands on clean new product.

then again, Im not selling them...they are.
Dj-M.Bezzle 11:09 PM - 27 January, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
baaaaaa-zing!

lol, that too. But I have had a few videos with low levels and/or distorted bass, as well. There ARE some decent mashups / remixes in there, you just have to D/L all of them and weed through the shite to get the gems.

ya too bad you cant preview but for the price im certinally not complaining
FunkyRob 11:13 PM - 27 January, 2010
yeah M-Bezzle,

The remixes are OK if you see that they are using somebody else's audio edit.

I tend to stick to the intro/outro edits. I notice the original ones seemed to be the ones that get cropped a lot. Most are 640x480 instead of 720x480.

Oddly enough, sometimes the quality is better than xtendamix. If I have 2 versions of the same video I might keep the 8thwonder over them. Especially if I have to choose between one that has the famous "Text Blah Blah Blah to " message.
FunkyRob 11:16 PM - 27 January, 2010
so who is this "Video Tools"???

Never heard of them, google is not my friend either.
jbnyc 11:41 PM - 27 January, 2010
i was wondering why i couldnt login last night lol, and stop crying little babies i just got an email right now and they said it was going to be 3 day offline (where did u get a week from?) and also to make up for the 3 days off, they are going to send a set of premium untagged videos that belong in the VIP section, (never knew they had a VIP section lol), i wonder what the new price will be, to be honnest i do like 8th wonder, its the best thing when you start with videos, i think i downloaded the whole catlog like in a week, 10 videos at a time lol and not one problem, now i check it every thursday and like they say above, if i dont like a video i just delete it and check the next one, trust me you'll keep more than 2 a month!!!!! and its still cheaper than C.C.
DJ-Phat-AL 12:16 AM - 28 January, 2010
Quote:
I am gonna freelance...lol Get at me if u like this.
vdjeddieeye.webs.com

confused...

you have one video listed and no preview and a disclaimer saying " BY PURCHASING THIS VIDEO YOU ADMIT TO OWNING ALL VIDEOS IN THIS VIDEO EDIT." When I have no idea what is in the video to even compare to what I own already.....

??? ?
DJ-Phat-AL 12:17 AM - 28 January, 2010
nevermind... I see it on the main page as a YouTube preview...
eye357 12:53 AM - 28 January, 2010
nothing but love for you PHAT..I am coming to Vegas son..gonna check u and swift out there.one
djchrischip 1:01 AM - 28 January, 2010
IMO if u r running a pool, 10 bucks or not, u should have some sort of quality control over all aspects of the audio and video productions... just an opinion
DJMuErTe 1:07 AM - 28 January, 2010
I ask the same question who is video tools? never heard of them hmmmm.
Just hoping to see control on the quality of the releases thats all =)
Time will tell.....
jbnyc 5:30 AM - 28 January, 2010
Quote:
IMO if u r running a pool, 10 bucks or not, u should have some sort of quality control over all aspects of the audio and video productions... just an opinion

are you a member?
Rick Hodgkins 12:39 AM - 29 January, 2010
Funny, but SV just did the same thing over the holidays and nobody cared.
Personally, 8th is mostly other dj's (s)mashups, most of which I would never play either for audio and video quality reasons, or djspam all over them if you feel what I'm saying.

Cheap enough, but all I want is the extended tracks thank you.
DJ DisGrace 2:16 AM - 29 January, 2010
Quote:

And ONLY until I get my promo discs and have time make my own intro edits....
Rebelguy 2:26 AM - 29 January, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah but then you gotta deal with their djspam all over them.
DJ DisGrace 2:27 AM - 29 January, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah but then you gotta deal with their djspam all over them.

I guess I'd rather have the video with spam over no video.... you can always kaleidoscope or tile the video while the spam is on
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:01 PM - 29 January, 2010
lol was going through the 1st set of videos i DLed from them last night and came across a britney mashup (i was just going down the line in order) and it didnt even have a video just a still pic, i was like i coulda done that myself lol
dj lad 5:28 PM - 29 January, 2010
HOLY SHIT.

THE VIDEOS ARE JUST HORRIBLE.

This is what I Emailed them last night.

Quote:
Can I ask an honest question of the 8th wonder team? So, I'm in the process of downloading the 4 video packs and I've got #3 so far. For I believe every single video, there's a problem.

Will Smith - Miami: in 720x480 at a 3:2 aspect ratio, causing the video to be squished. Making it 640x480 and 1:1 makes the people look normal, not fat.
Aretha Franklin - Respect: The video is interlaced! Taking three seconds to look you can tell this. It's unusable as a result.
LMFAO - I'm In Miami: Big black bars at the top and bottom. Again it's 720x480 at 3:2. Making it 640x480 and 1:1 actually makes it so you don't need the black lines and it looks perfect. Moreover, the quality of this is so watered down from the original - there is pixelization and ghosting.
Ludacris - One More Drink: Audio is garbage (since the acapella used is a custom made one) and it suffers from all the same aspect ratio problems as Miami and I'm in Miami.
Ludacris - How Low: The video is obviously from a low quality source since it looks like garbage (there's a few obvious moments of pixelization). It also should be 640x360 with no black bars instead of what it is -- 720x480 at 3:2.
Lady Gaga - Bad Romance: the video should be 640x360 with no black bars instead of what it is -- 720x480 at 3:2. The friggin' video for Around the World is interlaced just like Respect is!
Kesha - Tik Tok: The video is editing incredibly poorly leaving hanging frames right before cuts - this looks ugly. There is pixelization repeatedly - the videos are obviously from low-quality sources, most likely iTunes or worse.
Rascal Flatts - Take You There: the video should be 640x360 with no black bars instead of what it is -- 720x480 at 3:2.
Justin Moore - Party in the Backwoods: Other than the ghosting that goes on all video long, it looks fine.
Josh Thompson - Beer or Money: The video should be 640x360 with no black bars instead of what it is -- 720x480 at 3:2
Petey Pablo - Vibrate: Looks pretty good mostly. It's obviously not from a DAT tape or a high-quality source but it's the best of the bunch.
Lost Trailers - Country Folks: the video should be 640x360 with no black bars instead of what it is -- 720x480 at 3:2
Kid Rock - American Bad Ass: Looks fine mostly except that it's not from a HQ source.

Now, EVERY video in that bunch has a problem. Some are completely useless and have no chance of ever being used by a DJ who cares about the quality of the video. Interlacing is SO common in the videos put up on 8th Wonder. So let me ask you as a team this:

Why should I, or anyone, keep the subscription I have with 8th Wonder? Considering all that you guys put out is incredibly amateurish: full of aspect ratio and resolution errors, often with black bars on the sides, with poor editing and of low quality video, I see no reason. Moreover, why are you scamming customers this way - once people realize how poor the quality of the product you are putting out is, they leave. I have subscribed and unsubscribed and then resubscribed in the past just to see if the quality as gone up and I've always been really really disappointed. I hope this isn't taken as a personal insult -- this is all meant in the purposes of you as a company raising the quality of the product to that of, say, SmashVidz.

The other video packs are the same, including one video I found that openly uses a MixMash video (the logo is there a bunch in the Katy Perry/Khaled mash.

What a joke.
Millz 5:29 PM - 29 January, 2010
i went thru the first batch (out of 4) that they sent out..and there isnt one video i could use. its either got good audio and poor video, poor audio with decent video or poor audio and video.

Let me break it down for your youngsters...adding an intro and outro doesnt make the track a "remix", it makes it an "edit"

Adding a bassline or percussion to a track doesnt make it a "remix" it makes it an "edit"

and PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! quit adding HYPE to country tracks...its the most annoying thing you could do to a country customer...they most likely like country and HATE rap/top40/urban/hiphop so why add a hip hop beat or a hip hop sample in every edit

Yes its 10 bux, and im not bitching, but maybe im tryin to lend a helping hand and throw out there what is wrong with the shit these cats are doing so they can possibly correct it in the future and put out a better product.
djchrischip 5:30 PM - 29 January, 2010
its a case of u get wat u pay 4 i suppose
Millz 5:30 PM - 29 January, 2010
..and on top of that the video production is poopy :(
Eric N 5:34 PM - 29 January, 2010
Quote:

and PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! quit adding HYPE to country tracks...its the most annoying thing you could do to a country customer...they most likely like country and HATE rap/top40/urban/hiphop so why add a hip hop beat or a hip hop sample in every edit

X1000.

The FEW times here and there when I need a country track, I can guarantee that the person who requested it doesn't want to "put ya damn hands up". Adding a subtle re-drum to it is one thing, to make it a little more danceable, but Lil Jon and Fatman Scoop have NO place in a country track!
dj lad 5:34 PM - 29 January, 2010
Quote:
i went thru the first batch (out of 4) that they sent out..and there isnt one video i could use. its either got good audio and poor video, poor audio with decent video or poor audio and video.

Let me break it down for your youngsters...adding an intro and outro doesnt make the track a "remix", it makes it an "edit"

Adding a bassline or percussion to a track doesnt make it a "remix" it makes it an "edit"

Yes its 10 bux, and im not bitching, but maybe im tryin to lend a helping hand and throw out there what is wrong with the shit these cats are doing so they can possibly correct it in the future and put out a better product.

Here's the thing: they've been putting out this product for a long time. With no signs of changing. Their product is shit. Pure shit. It's horrible. They don't deserve to be in business - they're basically stealing from customers by posting garbage (John Cha seems to have got his shit together -- his video quality is decent but the audio is still useless).

People always go and claim the "well it's $10", but that's the point. Get 1000 suckers to pay $10 a month and that's 10 grand a month in their pockets.

I've signed up and quit and resigned up again just in case there was at least one useful video in the bunch -- and there hasn't been. Once the site goes back up I will be quitting it once again -- and for good this time.
Rick Hodgkins 5:37 PM - 29 January, 2010
What is a joke is that they have no sense of harmony mashing tracks that leave you wondering which track you are really supposed to be listening to.
That's why I called it a (s)mash up, its a head on collision usually with their stuff.
Ok, fader in the center and .....here we go....hold on tight folks this is gonna be a wrap.
Polanka 5:39 PM - 29 January, 2010
I am planning on cancelling my subscription as soon as the website is up. I am going to give smashvids a try.
Millz 6:20 PM - 29 January, 2010
you will enjoy smashvidz, the quality is great...try yourremix.com for some decent stuff as well.
DJMuErTe 6:26 PM - 29 January, 2010
I really dont care much about their mash up or remixes but i do like what john cha does and brian howe i think they do a good job on their releases.
Millz 6:29 PM - 29 January, 2010
brian is a hit or miss, that beatles thing he did the other week was horrible. :X
DJMuErTe 6:35 PM - 29 January, 2010
well but at least they try their best on their edits =)
Lets give them some more time and lets hope they listen to what djs say about quality, i dont say many djs complaining about my12inch and they also suck!! all of their video with poor audio quality etc etc. and they charge alot more.
Joshua Carl 6:50 PM - 29 January, 2010
I dont think its an active decision to put out sub par quality.
(besides of course the downright musical catastrophes)

you can only make a dvd rip, that you got from somewhere else, so clean.

and seeing how most of these remixers are NOT getting the raw clean file
we're not going to see any improvement...I sympathize.
I dont do stuff just for the sake of doing it, mostly because I know one of the
tier-1 video companies will have a quality version....
so, whats the point of my making a lo-quality version when a high quality version
will be out in a few days...?

OH YEAH...MONEY.
we gotta remember, we are at a point where a site like 8th wonder is thriving.
theres plenty of "those people" who want alot of product, and they want it 4
next to nothing...
I have a friend...errrrr...aquaintance...who calls me one day to ask if I had joined
8th wonder and goes on to tell me its the most amazing site and he cancelled his 5+ year subscription to Promo Only for it... now this guy passes all these videos to his
mobile subordinates who work for him...
this was a solid year ago.
I talked to him (when some of my videos "somehow" made it to his HD, which I could care less...I want people to use them, thats why i make em)
but was looking for more... but we got into it about 8th wonder...
he really wouldnt conceed on the idea that video & sound quality is that much different between them and other site...no matter what I said.
~(Sorry, Kevin Bacon was not in footloose, you lose.)~

so...I can imagine this mentality is more the "norm" outside of the performing
video dj.... which I welcome.
it separates us from the sludge.
tomatoslice 7:04 PM - 29 January, 2010
no one place has perfect quality, selection, edits, remixes or any other factor.
yea, 8thwonder has more than others but i have found plenty of playable items.

it's easy to find fault in any pool.
smashvids goes back and re-posts videos when their additions get low. i have seen multiple vids reposted. lame
promo only doesn't always have the best audio. plus, if you get multiple dvds you get the same vid. lame, but it is nice in some ways
my12inch, can i get more ghetto hiphop? lame
xtendamix, last i checked i was out of their service area. lame.
screenplay, well i have very little complaints except that once again some videos are on multiple dvds. lame, it too is nice in some ways.
mymp3pool, they are a little behind and not a big selection. lame
exclusivegrooves, i won't even bother...just lame.

my point is no one is perfect, some are worse than others
you have to use multiple resources. don't just stick to one.
there are too many downfalls to using one video and music source.
the most obvious is complaining and demanding a credit on your 9.99$ a month when their site is down. what is it down for a 3 days to a week? that credit is about 99 cents to $2.33. if you want your $2.33 back then i cant even begin to list the ways of how lame that is but if you want i will.
djchrischip 7:08 PM - 29 January, 2010
ok so smash vidz + ____________________= perfection?
discuss the _____________________
tomatoslice 7:14 PM - 29 January, 2010
Quote:
ok so smash vidz + ____________________= perfection?
discuss the _____________________

ok so smash vidz + "every other video made and not made and pron and a chip in my brain" = perfection?
discuss the "farts"

sorry, i was never good at madlibs.
djchrischip 7:16 PM - 29 January, 2010
ok i am goin to take a shot at fillin in my own blank...

smash vidz + _____ crooklyn clan single purchases for assorted remixes__= best bet
??
DJMuErTe 7:24 PM - 29 January, 2010
Well after trying to download batch number 1 for the last 5 hours i think im gonna just wait for the site to be up.
Why they use zshare man the service sucks!!!!
oh well...
DJMuErTe 7:25 PM - 29 January, 2010
oh and yes i have a fast connection 30mbit line so is not my end. =)
djrayray0981 7:33 PM - 29 January, 2010
djrayray0981@yahoo.com........
Rick Hodgkins 7:51 PM - 29 January, 2010
ok so smash vidz + _the fact that they get the tracks + extended edits out first usually means more to me and closer to = perfection?
discuss the bullshit we pay for but never play with other dvd services.

To me that's what matters most
djnak 7:51 PM - 29 January, 2010
Quote:
brian is a hit or miss, that beatles thing he did the other week was horrible. :X

oh my that beatles track...I almost got excited til I pressed play fawkin horrible
Millz 7:54 PM - 29 January, 2010
all they need @ 8th is someone to do the job of quality control...who would be fair but strict...but then 8th wonder would only have 3 videos a month...
Rebelguy 8:30 PM - 29 January, 2010
Quote:
all they need @ 8th is someone to do the job of quality control...who would be fair but strict...but then 8th wonder would only have 3 videos a month...

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Millz 8:37 PM - 29 January, 2010
sad but true :|
Joshua Carl 8:40 PM - 29 January, 2010
Its a dog chaising its tail though there though

no one who understands, and a can produce our needs (in video Service) is gonna remix for pennies on the dollar, and they cant justify paying a "quality czar" when they are only getting 10.00 a head, never mind a reputable video editor.
... they are like Marshalls (or TJ Max)
your going to get alot of product cheap... but chances are you might be missing a
button or have a zipper that dont work.
Ingo B 8:59 PM - 29 January, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

X1000.

The FEW times here and there when I need a country track, I can guarantee that the person who requested it doesn't want to "put ya damn hands up". Adding a subtle re-drum to it is one thing, to make it a little more danceable, but Lil Jon and Fatman Scoop have NO place in a country track!

x1,000,000,000. My goodness, it's annoying. To the video editors doing these types of head-on collisions, just because you can doesn't mean you should.
Millz 9:13 PM - 29 January, 2010
one thing 8th wonder needs to understand, sure MOST of us dont do country, BUT there is always someone in the room who does at any given night, and what better than to drop some new country HEAT (lol) without 2nd 32 hype garbage...

what im saying is, just a simple extended will work and you will get 10x more props than you will with adding all that garbage hype bull shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joshua Carl 9:25 PM - 29 January, 2010
Its out of Key, and delishly horrible...

but someone gave me 40.00 to play she thinks my tracktor's sexy @ 915pm.
I didnt think I even had it... but I grab everything, and sometimes just store it.

sure enough I had that Vs Sexy Back.

the 75/100 people lost their shit...suprise suprise.
but hey; billions of people eat McDonalds everyday
Millz 9:39 PM - 29 January, 2010
she thinks my tractors sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy it really turns her onnnnnnnnnnnn shes always staring @ meeeeeeeeeeeee while im chuggin alonggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Please hold your applause, the tip jar is located by the door on your way out :)
Joshua Carl 9:41 PM - 29 January, 2010
Quote:
the door on your way out :)

thats really all I was looking for.
DJ AO 11:14 PM - 29 January, 2010
shoutout to 8th wonder promos. good service. and i just got the new email with all the links for video and audio they would have posted this week.

immma stick with them
DJ AO 11:14 PM - 29 January, 2010
shoutout to 8th wonder promos. good service. and i just got the new email with all the links for video and audio they would have posted this week.

immma stick with them
tomatoslice 11:27 PM - 29 January, 2010
say it again, brotha!
tomatoslice 11:52 PM - 29 January, 2010
Quote:
say it again, brotha!

ah he said it like 6 times before someone must have deleted it.
now it's not as annoying anymore.
dj lad 12:56 AM - 30 January, 2010
Quote:

immma stick with them

You must be kidding.
djnak 1:36 AM - 30 January, 2010
Quote:
immma stick with them

That a boy ......

You are gonna make a swell video jock

Im proud of you
John Cha 2:36 AM - 30 January, 2010
this is an interesting discussion...haha.
DJLRock 4:33 AM - 30 January, 2010
Millz 6:25 AM - 30 January, 2010
ha ha the competition is failing horribly and i love it.
PopRoXxX 7:08 AM - 30 January, 2010
too bad yourremix.com isn't monthly!

damn. i would love that shiz!

i spend all my pockets money on that site a lot. haha
djnak 9:55 AM - 30 January, 2010
Quote:
ha ha the competition is failing horribly and i love it.

COMPETITION? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THERES NO COMPETITION
jbnyc 6:27 PM - 30 January, 2010
lol
dj lad 6:59 PM - 30 January, 2010
Quote:
this is an interesting discussion...haha.

You are one of the only redeemable things about 8th Wonder, for the record.
Rick Hodgkins 2:34 PM - 31 January, 2010
I think across them all, SV does about the best job of all.

I got bit by a storyline break last night in a video show, and the first thing that came to mind was importance of extended edits, legal or not.
(Ya shame on me for picking the wrong track version)
We pay a premium for these dvd services that only offer these floor stopping original tracks and its a shame.
If the artists could only see what it does to a dance floor, their habits and stock footage would change.
Looking back at some of my really old video, you can clearly see how video has evolved away from the storyline type of track towards musical. The 1 minute intros are a thing of the past.
These storyline breaks are awful, particularly when they don't carry the beat through and just go to dialog.

So anyway, my overall point here is happiness is found somewhere between the head on crash/dj spam/key smash edits to the floor stopping stock footage from technically illegal to legal, and imo only one service is doing that any justice at all.
DjayRage 2:19 AM - 1 February, 2010
I just signed up for 8th about a month ago (switching from DVD's to PC VJ'ing) and I downloaded everything. Now I have to go back through and delete most of them, the more I listened the more I realized I would not play those tracks at a gig. Thankfully I have a really good DVD collection I've collected over the years (Screenplay through TM Century) so I need to start ripping all of those.
But with that said for $10 a month 8th wonder is still worth the few videos from there a month that I will probably use.
For three times the price I may check out Smashvidz as well since I keep hearing praises about them from you guys here.
8th + Smash = $40 a month
That's not bad considering I was paying close to $200 per month on DVD's before.
djnak 3:16 AM - 1 February, 2010
Quote:

For three times the price I may check out Smashvidz as well since I keep hearing praises about them from you guys here.
8th + Smash = $40 a month
That's not bad considering I was paying close to $200 per month on DVD's before.

smash is the way to go dont sleep on this pool ....hella worth it
DJLRock 3:46 AM - 1 February, 2010
im on smash and to me it seems kinda slow on the updates and not a lot of content
Millz 4:31 AM - 1 February, 2010
not alot of content? That is incorrect.
Gregg R 4:38 AM - 1 February, 2010
Quote:
im on smash and to me it seems kinda slow on the updates and not a lot of content

10-15 new additions a week (sometimes more) in multiple genres with all the hot new club joints serato ready?.... am i missing something??? also with bonus select crooklyn clan mixes added.....?
Joshua Carl 4:41 AM - 1 February, 2010
Even if you could say "not alot of content" (which u really cant)

I wouldnt trade the quality, the variations of mixes (snpz/blendz/acapella/single/extended) for more content...

I really dont need any more "filler" and thats what it would be probably.

what I would like to see is a little more of the dance music...even classics.
Gregg R 4:42 AM - 1 February, 2010
Quote:

i agree
DJMuErTe 4:46 AM - 1 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

i agree

+1
Millz 4:50 AM - 1 February, 2010
labels like ultra are loyal to promo only.
Millz 4:50 AM - 1 February, 2010
so you have to wait 3-6 months for promo only club video to put the video out, and by then that song is already old and outdated.
Joshua Carl 4:55 AM - 1 February, 2010
screenplay is good for dance too.
Rick Hodgkins 1:06 PM - 1 February, 2010
The big difference between Screen play and PO is SP burns their intro track with the main music track and with PO its separate making it easy to remove.

The wait time for tracks is a good point.
I have for ever been answering the question for hot charting hits always being a bit behind the audio releases.
PO was one of the last to release Flo Rida - Low and we all know how that went down.
SmashV on the other hand, was one of the first to release it which imo only legitimizes their existence and had edits to boot.
DJ/VJ Graham 5:37 PM - 1 February, 2010
Smash Vidz....more reggae/dancehall please!!!

at least the common classic stuff which were US crossover hitz such as:

Shyne ft. Barrington Levy - Bad Boyz
Shyne ft. Barrington Levy - Bonnie & Clyde
Baby Cham - Vitamin S
Millz 5:41 PM - 1 February, 2010
Capleton Wings Of The Morning <---
djnak 5:46 PM - 1 February, 2010
Quote:

+11111111 please!!!!
tomatoslice 6:22 PM - 1 February, 2010
Does anyone else want more death metal with intros/outros and added FMS hype?
Joshua Carl 6:27 PM - 1 February, 2010
Quote:

Yeah... but I want 32X2 on the hype with a cold out
tomatoslice 6:29 PM - 1 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah... but I want 32X2 on the hype with a cold out

acapella out for me please
Millz 6:36 PM - 1 February, 2010
LOL
Joshua Carl 6:48 PM - 1 February, 2010
I will say, even though many people are dead set against Xtenda's chryon.
they do have some classics I see NO WHERE else...
especially early-mid 90s dance.
DJCheLu 7:03 PM - 1 February, 2010
^ is that a video pool?
SteadFast 7:19 PM - 1 February, 2010
how much longer?
tomatoslice 8:22 PM - 1 February, 2010
Quote:
how much longer?

assuming you are a member of 8th, you should have gotten an email with dloads in it.
Joshua Carl 8:25 PM - 1 February, 2010
Quote:
^ is that a video pool?

yes, Xtendamix is a canadian based video remix service.
they are heavily mentioned, and reviewed here in the sticky threads
Millz 8:29 PM - 1 February, 2010
reeee view
SteadFast 10:48 PM - 1 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
how much longer?

assuming you are a member of 8th, you should have gotten an email with dloads in it.

i am a member, but don't have anything in the mail box.. whats the subject of the mail sent so i can do a quick search
Charlie Five 10:49 PM - 1 February, 2010
I got the email...ooops...just let it leak I'm a member.
SteadFast 11:35 PM - 1 February, 2010
nm found it
djchrischip 2:37 AM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

+11111111 please!!!!

IF SMASHVIDZ
would continue with what they are doing now and service certain COMMERCIAL house/ electro/ reggae/ dancehall/ hipster type stuff. I WOULD SAY I AND MOST WOULD PAY BETWEEN 45 N 55 a month... but it would have to include video edits for SOME IF NOT ALL OF DJ CITY N DMS MASHUP/ REFIX/ REMIX N ORIGINAL CONTENT

DISCUSS
djpuma_gemini 5:10 AM - 2 February, 2010
Edit your own remixes and get the the regular vids from pools.

That's what I do.

Why would I want to edit all the new garbage when others can and I can focus on remixes and other shit.

When I first got into video I was editing it all myself and it took forever. Now I got SV and myself.
DjayRage 5:11 AM - 2 February, 2010
Just signed up for Smashvidz. Checking out the site now.... Digging thru the crates, virtually of course...
Millz 9:46 AM - 2 February, 2010
i put up a new reggae edit @ yourremix :) since u guys were askin for more reggae.
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:50 PM - 2 February, 2010
got an email today from 8th saying that the new site will allow artists to upload directly without having to send it in first....ya kinda the other direction from the quality control aspect being pleaded for lol
djpuma_gemini 8:00 PM - 2 February, 2010
yup here is my 2Kbps file that was ripped from youtube and re-rendered covering the logo and croppinng the fuck out of it, but it has 320 audio.
SteadFast 8:04 PM - 2 February, 2010
lol
SteadFast 8:04 PM - 2 February, 2010
i thought they said theyd be up and running by last friday?
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:14 PM - 2 February, 2010
their up now, they just changed the site name
SteadFast 8:16 PM - 2 February, 2010
to what?
DJ DisGrace 8:19 PM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:
to what?

link is in the email sent to us high-rollin $10 a month members
SteadFast 8:19 PM - 2 February, 2010
I'm at the site and this is all i see:

Thanks,
8thWonderPromos
SteadFast 8:20 PM - 2 February, 2010
nm found it.. thought you guys were 2.0n me
djnak 8:39 PM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:
i put up a new reggae edit @ yourremix :) since u guys were askin for more reggae.

thank you....
SteadFast 9:58 PM - 2 February, 2010
What's different?
Dj-M.Bezzle 10:21 PM - 2 February, 2010
nothing yet ...apparently the changes are comming down the road
FunkyRob 10:31 PM - 2 February, 2010
Good to know I'm getting my money's worth
jbnyc 3:00 AM - 3 February, 2010
i just downloaded some new mashups and not only they are properly tagged but i see better video quality, best 10 bucks i ever spent!! lol
finesse92 5:00 AM - 3 February, 2010
For the guys that still can't get on 8th Wonder, check your email. They sent links to about 4GB+ of music and video. It should be on their downloader by now though.
Millz 8:58 AM - 3 February, 2010
so im kinda not very happy about having to go thru ALL of video toolz website and pick and choose which videos i have and which i dont. I dont see why the hell they didnt just start up where they left off...now theres pages and pages of garbage to sort thru...
PopRoXxX 1:25 PM - 3 February, 2010
^^^^ yup. i've been dreading having to do this too. i DO wish that they would implement a checkbox system in the downloader program or website. so you could check which files you want to download and then just push download.

this way you could just download them all if you want then transfer. if you already have the files you could just "skip" or "replace" them in your library easily.

i sent an email to cindy about this idea. but, i'm still waiting on a reply. maybe all of you who think this is a good idea should send an email also. so they see more DJ's wanting this feature.

just a thought ;-)
eye357 3:36 PM - 3 February, 2010
for reaggaeton for those who know their reaggaeton, FRANCHISERECORDPOOL has the
VILLANO SAM- EL SAPITO video fresh....it's the new PEPE type joint..nice

www.franchiserecordpool.com

dj funkmaster flex's pool
DjayRage 4:27 PM - 3 February, 2010
After downloading EVERYTHING 8th had up I find myself going through them & deleting a bunch of them. There's simply a bunch that I will never play. I think from here on I will only download the Vidz that I think I may play.
By the way do you guys use their downloader or something else? I use Internet Download Manager. This way I am organizing the vidz as I download them (by selecting the save to folder).
I had a couple of problems with their downloader.
djsoloremix 4:49 PM - 6 February, 2010
i am looking to be a member some guy gave me this card lastnight at the club where i was djing at in nyc i say ok i check it out 8th wonder on i wiil see what you have i am a pool member for sos rec pool in the bx but i am always look for what hot i will check you guy's ------from djsoloremix king team dj's
Rebelguy 6:24 PM - 6 February, 2010
Quote:
i am looking to be a member some guy gave me this card lastnight at the club where i was djing at in nyc i say ok i check it out 8th wonder on i wiil see what you have i am a pool member for sos rec pool in the bx but i am always look for what hot i will check you guy's ------from djsoloremix king team dj's

What?!?
jbnyc 9:36 PM - 6 February, 2010
^^^^^ i was gonna say that too lol
jbnyc 9:41 PM - 6 February, 2010
ohh i got it lol here's what dj solo remix said,but he needs to use a little punctuation lol

translation:

i am looking to become a member,some guy gave me a card at the club i was djing at, in nyc, i said ok i'll check out 8th wonder, i will see what you have,i am a pool member for sos rec pool in the bronx,but im always looking for whats hot, i will check you guys (8th wonder) from djsolo king team dj's.

:)
eye357 12:55 AM - 7 February, 2010
he sounded like the black kid from fat albert...beda bebutt phatalbhert!!! hahahahahaha
DJ-Phat-AL 1:04 AM - 7 February, 2010
punctuation is always key when trying to communicate in text form.
jbnyc 3:22 AM - 7 February, 2010
Quote:
punctuation is always key when trying to communicate in text form.

+1

not only that but he said like 10 sentences like a robot lol
tomatoslice 7:48 AM - 7 February, 2010
i still don't understand
PopRoXxX 3:45 PM - 7 February, 2010
JB can help with all crazy NYC translations. LoL. j/k
jbnyc 4:13 AM - 8 February, 2010
Quote:
JB can help with all crazy NYC translations. LoL. j/k

lol
DjayRage 4:55 AM - 8 February, 2010
lmfao...
Millz 4:00 PM - 12 February, 2010
i hate to name drop, but because ive sent numerous emails regarding the same issue/problem...and the problem still remains........

DJ Cutt....please either 1. learn how to remix properly or 2 quit doing audio edits and let someone else do it. 90% of your AUDIO edits are wrong. It seems that you are trying to keep it standard with a 32 in and out. But some of your edits have 31, 34, 29 beat intros and outros....what are you doing man? You have some great ideas, but these edits are fails bro.

On the other hand, 8th/videotoolz should have someone doing quality control to catch shit like this before it goes live.

So all you guys/gals out there paying for subscriptions to services like this and bitch about paying 3.49 @ yourremix.com...at least you KNOW at yourremix that the shit is going to be on point every single time.
DjayRage 4:06 PM - 12 February, 2010
lmfao again... I've been really digging the stuff from Smashvidz. The Snipz are really cool, remind me of those X-Mix short cutz, but for video.
Millz 4:09 PM - 12 February, 2010
right, if you are a video dj and you dont have a subscription to smashvidz, you are only hurting yourself.
Ingo B 5:29 PM - 12 February, 2010
Quote:

DJ Cutt....please either 1. learn how to remix properly or 2 quit doing audio edits and let someone else do it. 90% of your AUDIO edits are wrong. It seems that you are trying to keep it standard with a 32 in and out. But some of your edits have 31, 34, 29 beat intros and outros....what are you doing man? You have some great ideas, but these edits are fails bro.

haha...first time I encountered one of these, I had to replay it, like, 3 times. I was thinking, "no way....can't be wrong. Must be me. Am I tired?" You'd think a 32 beat intro would be the first thing done correctly.
Millz 5:35 PM - 12 February, 2010
you would think so...

I would contact cutt and try to point him in the right direction but i cant seem to find a myspace or facebook page for him
tomatoslice 5:39 PM - 12 February, 2010
and no one has said anything about all the horrible mashups 8th wonder puts out on video.
Millz 5:41 PM - 12 February, 2010
we already said that, you cant fix stupid...but u can fix a 32 being off.
tomatoslice 5:44 PM - 12 February, 2010
ooh...ooops.

well, no one has mentioned that the video quality sux
FunkyRob 6:47 PM - 12 February, 2010
Does Smashvidz have Planet Rock?
tomatoslice 7:08 PM - 12 February, 2010
Quote:

if it does i have not seen it but PO does.
djnak 7:22 PM - 12 February, 2010
Quote:
we already said that, you cant fix stupid.

hahahahahaha
FunkyRob 7:47 PM - 12 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

if it does i have not seen it but PO does.

PO doesn't let you buy random DVD's unless you have a subscription thought, right?

That's what I like about ERG, but their Classic series ain't always so "classic" to me.
DjayRage 10:35 PM - 12 February, 2010
Quote:

I don't see it on there, just checked for ya.
FunkyRob 7:21 AM - 13 February, 2010
thanks rage
dj lad 9:15 AM - 14 February, 2010
Fuck 8th Wonder.
Swizzle 12:14 AM - 24 March, 2010
Looks like 8th wonder gave up on filling out the Bitrate column after the "upgrade". Nothing but 160kbps quality since then :(

Haven't had a 320 or atleast 256kbps in a while.
Polanka 4:06 PM - 24 March, 2010
You get what you pay for.
Rick Hodgkins 6:07 PM - 24 March, 2010
There is some good stuff on there, its the filter process that burns me out.

Maybe if they jacked up the prices they would gain more respect and quality would have to improve.
They can't be paying their re mixers well, and those are ones doing the work creating.

I don't see the point of selling a one month membership so a dj can download around the clock for 30 days and have what he needs for 10 bucks audio or video.
Even for the original tracks that's a bargain.

Lots of discussion here about CL and ebay sales of collections and sharing etc, but look at this concept....

The potential seems so blatantly obvious its hard to ignore.
Christopher2 9:49 PM - 24 March, 2010
It's so tempting to start a $10 pool and do it properly...better not though all that shits illegal haha.
Joshua Carl 9:55 PM - 24 March, 2010
funny thing is, they came around with the VIDEOTOOLZ merger with all the great concepts that were gonna start happening...
and maybe there is SOME sort of quality control.
because they used to put out 40 videos a week, 35 were useless.
now they put out 20 a week and 17 are useless.

go figure.
DjayRage 9:57 PM - 24 March, 2010
Quote:
It's so tempting to start a $10 pool and do it properly...better not though all that shits illegal haha.

I got $5 on it...
dj vmb 3:20 PM - 25 March, 2010
hey does anyone know the new link for 8th wonder? haven't received it in my email nor a response to my inquiry about it.
tomatoslice 3:26 PM - 25 March, 2010
Quote:
hey does anyone know the new link for 8th wonder? haven't received it in my email nor a response to my inquiry about it.

videotoolz.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:03 PM - 25 March, 2010
Quote:

we got it in an email
dj vmb 5:59 PM - 25 March, 2010
exactly, i didn't and i emailed them asking about it....no response of course.
tomatoslice 7:15 PM - 25 March, 2010
i never got it an an email but did get a response from my query to them.
that was weeks ago.
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:22 PM - 25 March, 2010
Quote:

did you check your spam folder?
Ingo B 9:04 PM - 25 March, 2010
Cindy's usually very good about responding.
Millz 11:54 PM - 25 March, 2010
ingo maybe to you, but not to everyone lolz
tomatoslice 1:44 AM - 26 March, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

did you check your spam folder?

yep, and it would be strange for one email to go to spam but not another.
yahoo is pretty good about that i found.
dj vmb 2:35 PM - 30 March, 2010
yep also checked my spam, not there.
CrisCampos 9:14 PM - 12 July, 2012
Well I can tell you that I've fired off TWO letters to 8th Wonder, and got NO response. They've been taking my money, and have given me no target dates for this "site" to be up, and they've been supposedly "testing" the site for a two weeks now. I'm in the process of joining another pool. I don't care how much I may be saving. I'd rather pay more for a better level of customer service. So far, I've seen NONE from 8th Wonder. What pools does anyone here recommend?
tomatoslice 9:39 PM - 12 July, 2012
vj-pro.com

that is all
Dj-M.Bezzle 11:34 PM - 12 July, 2012
Quote:
vj-pro.com

that is all

/thread
djnak 5:02 AM - 13 July, 2012
Quote:
Well I can tell you that I've fired off TWO letters to 8th Wonder, and got NO response.

I fired off emails about quality control to every contact they had multiple times never once got a reply...

If they are gonna come out with a price increase the better up the quality of the content lol, when i was subscribed I used to think its only 10 /month and I might find some vids I dont have, but the time sifting through the garbage to find a couple good edits could have been better spend makin those edits myself.....

Quote:
What pools does anyone here recommend?

Quote:
vj-pro.com

that is all
DJMark 10:59 AM - 13 July, 2012
Quote:
when i was subscribed I used to think its only 10 /month and I might find some vids I dont have, but the time sifting through the garbage to find a couple good edits could have been better spend makin those edits myself.....

Yep, exactly. Plus that $10 a month (or whatever it is now) is kind of "feeding a beast" that obviously has no sincere intention of improving anything. After their making a big deal about the "Videotoolz" merger a couple years ago, things only got worse quality-wise.
PopRoXxX 6:41 PM - 14 July, 2012
Quote:
vj-pro.com

that is all

LMAO!!!!
PopRoXxX 6:42 PM - 14 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
vj-pro.com

that is all

/thread

LMAO Pt.2!!!!
PopRoXxX 6:44 PM - 14 July, 2012
I still have jocks ask me where I got this gem and that gem all the time when I play. I got it from 8th usually. They have A LOT of crap. But for the freaking $10 that I'm still paying, it's worth it to find the gems that all of you guys give up so easily on. Lol! You guys are funny
djnak 7:38 PM - 14 July, 2012
Quote:
it's worth it to find the gems that all of you guys give up so easily on. Lol!

Dont get me wrong I have some gems I got of 8th and there is some good editors but......... the garbage far out weighs the good...I was with 8th for 3 or 4 years sifting throught that garbage to find those gems only to constantly replace/reedit when I find a better copy

Have I missed 8th since I have cancelled NO I have more time to spend on editing rather than previewing/screening edits from 8th.Have I missed out on a couple gems since I have left probably, has it effect me YES I probably have more "gems" that I have edited myself and that do not have that nasty 8th wonder/videotoolz chyron

I swear at gigs I was a little ashamed of myself everytime I played a edit from 8th lol
tomatoslice 7:55 PM - 14 July, 2012
Quote:
I still have jocks ask me where I got this gem and that gem all the time when I play. I got it from 8th usually. They have A LOT of crap. But for the freaking $10 that I'm still paying, it's worth it to find the gems that all of you guys give up so easily on. Lol! You guys are funny

guilty
however, those few videos aren't worth their current rate or quality per vid over all.
tomatoslice 7:58 PM - 14 July, 2012
i still play some 8th (that i have not found other versions of) and i cringe every time i see that stupid chyron that pops out mid-mix. ridiculous placement.
DJMark 2:23 AM - 15 July, 2012
Quote:

In the last 6 months that I had my subscription with them, I spent countless hours downloading and weeding through hundreds of their files.

There were exactly TWO that were useful.

6 months/$60/2 videos. Not even taking into account the TIME, that ratio made them by far the most expensive source of videos.

After that simple analysis, the decision to drop them was ridiculously simple.
Dj Nyce 3:35 PM - 15 July, 2012
let's not forgot the site has been down for like 6 months now. vj-pro ftw
tomatoslice 3:58 PM - 15 July, 2012
8th is the only site i've seen with a video that would completely crash scratchlive no matter who played it.

that's legendary.
djBern 4:32 PM - 15 July, 2012
Quote:
let's not forgot the site has been down for like 6 months now. vj-pro ftw

Isn't that because they're merging with another pool and going legit? (or so they claim)
Millz 4:37 PM - 15 July, 2012
LoL ^^ who cares, merge and release more garbage. Save yourself the headache and get with the program www.vj-pro.com www.smashvision.com
Dj TopDonn 5:38 PM - 15 July, 2012
Quote:
LoL ^^ who cares, merge and release more garbage. Save yourself the headache and get with the program www.vj-pro.com www.smashvision.com

What he said.
phatbob 5:44 PM - 15 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

What he said.

Don't listen to Millz, he's involved with VJ-Pro and so is biased. ;-)

Listen to the rest of us instead, when we tell you that VJ-Pro is head & shoulders above every other pool out there.
Millz 6:13 PM - 15 July, 2012

Don't listen to Millz, he's involved with VJ-Pro and so is biased. ;-)

Listen to the rest of us instead, when we tell you that VJ-Pro is head & shoulders above every other pool out there.

Get it! :D
Millz 6:14 PM - 15 July, 2012
quote fail!
CrisCampos 8:56 PM - 15 July, 2012
Maybe 8th Wonder needs to read this forum. Maybe then, they'll realize they need to "step up their game" by releasing better product, and improving customer service. They also won't lose DJs to other pools, ... like this DJ is about to do.
djpuma_gemini 9:57 PM - 15 July, 2012
I think they're gone and hopefully for good.
Most of their "gems" were Promo Only chryons crops anyway.
Most of us can do that too, but choose not to. If you don't have the source you don't have the source.
Never been a member of 8th nor have I used their videos. Glad I haven't.
popnwave 10:03 PM - 15 July, 2012
Time to move on folks..
Culprit 1:27 AM - 16 July, 2012
when cheap djs cry about vj ready videos from services other than 8th wonder being so damn expensive, god kills a kitten
Robb Royale 5:19 PM - 16 July, 2012
Quote:
when cheap djs cry about vj ready videos from services other than 8th wonder being so damn expensive, god kills a kitten

Wow. Just wow.
PopRoXxX 10:38 PM - 24 July, 2012
vj pro has lots of great material. just not a huge fan anymore. it's all gravy though
PopRoXxX 10:40 PM - 24 July, 2012
Quote:

Not the only program. Lol! love ya bro