DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Filipino DJs Please say AYE.... nako.

Fabrikator 6:20 AM - 15 September, 2006
So what is it with all the Filipino DJs ?!

Must be in the blood.

Roll Call.

Fabrikator, reppin Vancouver, BC... Pork Adobo Skratch !
john_b_china 11:34 AM - 15 September, 2006
hehehe.....im doing Talangka crabssy

in china_hehehe were more DEEkayz_here
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 12:36 PM - 15 September, 2006
Antequera Bohol Island P.I. in tha house. Bohol, home of the Chocolate Hills www.luzpalma.com and the smallest monkeys in the world www.filipino.com & www.beans-around-the-world.com

images.google.com
DJ SHY 1:16 PM - 15 September, 2006
wooordd......
djxatl 2:37 PM - 15 September, 2006
lol every forum has a pinoy thread
ral 2:40 PM - 15 September, 2006
check out www.phildj.com and sign in! spread the word
D-Twizzle 5:33 PM - 15 September, 2006
D-Twizzle reppin' Seattle!
Anyone in Seattle, I'll be spinning at Dante's in the U-District tonight and at Trinity in Pioneer Square Saturday. Holla
skinnyguy 6:47 PM - 15 September, 2006
Fabrikator 8:02 PM - 15 September, 2006
Mah bad, I didnt see that thread.

Thanks!
skinnyguy 11:35 PM - 16 September, 2006
i guess this forum has so many filipinos that we had to make 2. hah.
DJ J SWIFT 2:42 AM - 17 September, 2006
DJ J SWIFT " NYsAsianKidInCharge! "
Pinoy til I die.... Salamat"
www.myspace.com

Asti Entertainment inc./nokid'n records inc.
kid capri productions inc.
" the commission "
dj j swift " NYsAsianKidInCharge! "
" THE INTERNATIONAL " DJ C.MILLS(G-UNIT)
DJ FINESSE " BK's Own!
DJ LS ONE(G-UNIT)
wakka 11:30 PM - 17 September, 2006
So many great turntablists from the Phillipines.
DJ Enferno 12:04 AM - 18 September, 2006
ok, I'll get in on this thread.
DJ 3pm 3:37 AM - 31 January, 2007
ok, so i'm in manila doing some contract work (read: non-dj related). where should i go? i have a government official, body guard, and driver with me but am not looking at going anywhere too seedy. suggestions? please no videoke bar, which seems to be everywhere here.
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 3:54 AM - 31 January, 2007
cool
Maskrider 4:56 AM - 31 January, 2007
Quote:
ok, so i'm in manila doing some contract work (read: non-dj related). where should i go? i have a government official, body guard, and driver with me but am not looking at going anywhere too seedy. suggestions? please no videoke bar, which seems to be everywhere here.

Embassy Club in Makati
ejayian 5:02 AM - 31 January, 2007
Quote:

Aww shit man Im so jealous, im missing the vendor that used to come over to where i was staying, NO not the balut seller, the fishball seller!
djkiwi 5:12 AM - 31 January, 2007
Canadian Filipino DJ here... *brrrrrrrr*
Jgus2 6:16 AM - 31 January, 2007
PINOY AKO!

reppin Delawareee
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 9:18 AM - 31 January, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

Aww shit man Im so jealous, im missing the vendor that used to come over to where i was staying, NO not the balut seller, the fishball seller!

my favorite was the guys who walk down the street selling FRESH HOT pandisal (sp?) & bbq corn (over hot coals in the husk)

*shit, my mouth is watering right now :( *
DJ Young Herrera 1:47 PM - 31 January, 2007
Quote:

Yo, 3PM...what kind of job is it? And how did you get it? Do you have a sweet villa with a maid?? I need to go back to the pines soooo bad.

Yo, go to Makati or chill up in the Q.C. (Quezon City). There are a ton of bars/clubs right there.
ernie 3:02 PM - 31 January, 2007
any pinoy dj from orange county here?
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 4:04 PM - 31 January, 2007
anybody remember Mazinger Z

Watchwww.youtube.com
E-Double 5:11 PM - 31 January, 2007
Only 1/4 Filipino here but still rep for my Pinoy fam...
joerockets 5:44 PM - 31 January, 2007
<-angeles city
Osiris 6:22 PM - 31 January, 2007
<--Oy! Born Subic Bay. Raised in Cali (LA, SD, SB, & SF). Now reppin Philly & South Jersey.
DJ Jinnai 9:38 PM - 31 January, 2007
Las Vegas
That Guy 1 11:20 PM - 31 January, 2007
Quote:

... only about 1/16th, but I'll claim it to talk to the Pinoy women!
E-Double 11:30 PM - 31 January, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

... only about 1/16th, but I'll claim it to talk to the Pinoy women!

lol...do what u gotta ;)
DJ 3pm 12:50 AM - 1 February, 2007
Quote:
Yo, 3PM...what kind of job is it? And how did you get it? Do you have a sweet villa with a maid?? I need to go back to the pines soooo bad.

Yo, go to Makati or chill up in the Q.C. (Quezon City). There are a ton of bars/clubs right there.

my sister-in-law is from here and is starting a branch of her stateside business on this side of the pacific. my role is IT manager to help get the office set-up. i get an all expenses paid trip away from the midwest for 2 weeks at the end of january, can't complain about that.

don't have a villa per se, but am staying with her uncle and have 2 maids. i'm not used to this crap: whistle and the maid will come and bring you another beer or do your laundry.

i've never been here before, but it is for sure an interesting place. i love the currency exchange rate: i had a 1-hour full body massage yesterday at a spa for 400pesos (~$8US).

i'm staying in something like madahulong city (i know thats not spelled right) but have been traveling back-and-forth to manila almost everyday. i thought traffic was bad in LA, they ain't got shit on this place.

we're supposed be going out tonight, i'll see if the driver knows about Makati.
That Guy 1 1:03 AM - 1 February, 2007
No doubt!
jayfunk 1:03 AM - 1 February, 2007
ill jump in here also

JayFunk - aka "Mr. President" hhahahh...im only saying that cus im hiding something. thinking of using that to push my promotions.

Reppin Chi-City!

and deft. Embassy on a weds night, as thats "hiphop" night there. either way, Makati is the place to be
That Guy 1 1:04 AM - 1 February, 2007
I was responding to E-Double.
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 2:06 AM - 1 February, 2007
whats tha weather like right now over there 3PM
kev_the_dj 2:20 AM - 1 February, 2007
Filipino right here. I was actually in the Philippines over the summer. Got sick though. =(

But I was on Wowowee!!!

Aye nako!
DJ 3pm 2:37 AM - 1 February, 2007
Quote:
whats tha weather like right now over there 3PM

absolutely wonderful. its been like 85F everyday with light humidity. only gets down to like 75F at night. to put this into perspective, its 18F degrees with 6" of snow where i live back home. i have a feeling i'm gonna get sick as soon as i step off the plane stateside.

where is Makati? is that in Manila or one of the surrounding cities? my driver seems pretty proficient, hopefully he'll know how to get there.
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 4:39 AM - 1 February, 2007
oh, 3pm.... careful with having ice in your soda.... unless u like LBM (loose bowel movements :)
DJ_CARY 5:19 AM - 1 February, 2007
hay nako MIKE!!!!
That Guy 1 5:20 AM - 1 February, 2007
Quote:
oh, 3pm.... careful with having ice in your soda.... unless u like LBM (loose bowel movements :)

Where do I sign-up?
kev_the_dj 5:53 AM - 1 February, 2007
At your local 2nd-world country.
ejayian 6:48 AM - 1 February, 2007
bawal ang umihi dito
Dshizzle 7:46 AM - 1 February, 2007
Chi-town Filipino right here. GO BEARS!
jayfunk 7:56 AM - 1 February, 2007
Quote:
Chi-town Filipino right here. GO BEARS!

thats right, GO BEARS!!!!
DJ Jinnai 8:07 AM - 1 February, 2007
Damn I need to visit Chicago again. Very awesome city!! (even though it was muggy as hell when I went!)
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 9:50 AM - 1 February, 2007
Quote:

i was speaking outta experience (last visit in the late 80s)... my moms/pops kept warning us about not to drink the water.. well, that ice in the soda thing got my sis & lil bro.

as for me, i got it by going outta my way to buy and enjoy those "ice candies"... a home made type of popsicle, made of brown sugar and 'water'....lets just say, i learned my lesson :)
DJ Young Herrera 2:33 PM - 1 February, 2007
Yo 3PM. Does she need someone to work as a sales liaison over there or something? I need a job in Manila asap. I'm not kidding.

sorry, i'm new.
ernie 4:04 PM - 1 February, 2007
any pinoy here from orange county?
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 4:39 PM - 1 February, 2007
vids.myspace.com

scroll a lil past the middle section...discussion about Catholics :)
joerockets 5:17 PM - 1 February, 2007
Quote:
any pinoy here from orange county?

I'm currently in Orange County
DJ.ReFRESH 5:40 PM - 1 February, 2007
Pssst...

Quote:
But I was on Wowowee!!!

lol!
Mr. Goodkat 8:37 PM - 1 February, 2007
i always had the opinion that filipinos have some of the best eye hand coordination of any race/ethnicity. My ex girl(filipina) always amazed me by picking up almost any video game, table sport(pool& table tennis), or puzzle, and mastering it very quickly. I miss the bomb adobo.
DJ Jinnai 8:40 PM - 1 February, 2007
Quote:
Pssst...

Quote:
But I was on Wowowee!!!

lol!

Is Dj Coki on that show still or did they boot him off?
That Guy 1 8:43 PM - 1 February, 2007
Quote:
i always had the opinion that filipinos have some of the best eye hand coordination of any race/ethnicity. My ex girl(filipina) always amazed me by picking up almost any video game, table sport(pool& table tennis), or puzzle, and mastering it very quickly. I miss the bomb adobo.

I also like the womens' hand-eye co-ordination.

TEE-HEE!!
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 8:44 PM - 1 February, 2007
pork adobo... sometimes i would just pour the sauce over rice (cause theres no more meat)... YUM...but not too sure if it's cool with the cholestoral (sp?)
joerockets 8:52 PM - 1 February, 2007
Quote:
pork adobo... sometimes i would just pour the sauce over rice (cause theres no more meat)... YUM...but not too sure if it's cool with the cholestoral (sp?)

it's not :( but I won't go into nutrition when I speak of Pinoy food...since it will scar me for life. Don't ask don't tell!! Oh wait...
ejayian 9:01 PM - 1 February, 2007
filipino food is very healthy for men, what else nationality do you find 70 year old men becoming brand new daddys again?
Dj Shamann 9:26 PM - 1 February, 2007
Quote:
So what is it with all the Filipino DJs ?!

Must be in the blood.

I honestly think you guys are born with spring loaded fingers.

Some of the craziest Turntablists out here (Toronto) are Filipinos. Not so much on the regular club circuit, but for scratch dudes you cats have it locked.
DECEPTION808 10:23 PM - 1 February, 2007
Pancit Power !!!!

209/808/314
ejayian 10:39 PM - 1 February, 2007
Quote:
Pancit Power !!!!

209/808/314

808 in the house, never seen them perform but I heard they was all that, you guys still performing here on this little isle?
ejayian 10:41 PM - 1 February, 2007
*edit....them being the Nocturnal Sound Krew
ernie 12:35 AM - 2 February, 2007
heres video clip from dj jester filipino fist interviewd on a TV show Watchyoutube.com
DJ 3pm 12:41 AM - 2 February, 2007
Quote:
Yo 3PM. Does she need someone to work as a sales liaison over there or something? I need a job in Manila asap. I'm not kidding.

sorry, i'm new.

as to not break any of the rules on the forum, i can't really discuss the business here. anyone interested can send me a PM though (is that cool mods?).

Quote:
and deft. Embassy on a weds night, as thats "hiphop" night there. either way, Makati is the place to be

so my buddy from the government took me out last night. i suggested makati, but instead they took me to a place called Air Force One. i'll leave it at that for now. anyone here ever been?
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 12:45 AM - 2 February, 2007
hmmmm... Air Force One...got me curious now.
DECEPTION808 1:05 AM - 2 February, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
Pancit Power !!!!

209/808/314

808 in the house, never seen them perform but I heard they was all that, you guys still performing here on this little isle?

yeah man... i moved to the mainland im chillin in st louis right now but the rest of the crew is still holdin it down... they have a show comin up with guru if your down in the islands.
Maskrider 1:36 AM - 2 February, 2007
Airforce One that's the place to change Oil...Hahahahahaha
jayfunk 7:14 AM - 2 February, 2007
Quote:
i suggested makati, but instead they took me to a place called Air Force One. i'll leave it at that for now. anyone here ever been?

Uh yea i have, but got there late cus they closed at 3am during the weekday. one of the greatest places to visit ever!!!! Cantoot cantoot!!! (if thats how you spell it?!)
That Guy 1 8:05 AM - 2 February, 2007
I can pass gas very well, thank you.
DJ Young Herrera 1:28 PM - 2 February, 2007
Aah. Air Force 1... alright 3PM. I'll PM you later.
DJ_CARY 7:07 PM - 2 February, 2007
Here we go with AIR FORCE ONE and all that places......
Make sure u wear your Parachute!!!
shiestO! 7:07 PM - 2 February, 2007
titi
typerel 7:26 PM - 2 February, 2007
Wireless mics anyone?
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 7:50 PM - 2 February, 2007
Quote:

link? Inquiring minds wanna know
typerel 8:14 PM - 2 February, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

link? Inquiring minds wanna know

Much better than Pegasus...so I'm told?
DJ 3pm 11:06 AM - 3 February, 2007
Quote:
Here we go with AIR FORCE ONE and all that places......
Make sure u wear your Parachute!!!

are you a frequent 'flyer'? for the record, i didn't take the 'dive': i want to bring home a souvenir for my girlfriend, but not one of those. (get it now mike?)
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 4:12 PM - 3 February, 2007
ohhhh... (smart move 3pm :)

soooo.... what does it cost now a days, to get your nuts served.

(as in those inflight complimentary packets of peanuts that are served with the complementary soda or juice)
dyvrs 4:19 PM - 3 February, 2007
AIR FORCE ONE IS so crazzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyy

they dress up in stewardist uniforms and ......

i'll leave it at that
dyvrs 4:19 PM - 3 February, 2007
PEGASUS costs $$$$$

AF1 is the good life
dyvrs 4:20 PM - 3 February, 2007
3PM so what did you sister open up? A Starbucks?
typerel 5:52 PM - 3 February, 2007
Quote:
PEGASUS costs $$$$$

AF1 is the good life

Never been just heard. Haven't been back there (Philippines) since 2000. I'm repping Quezon City...well my parents do, I was born in Chicago, close enough
DJ 3pm 2:44 AM - 4 February, 2007
Quote:
ohhhh... (smart move 3pm :)

soooo.... what does it cost now a days, to get your nuts served.

(as in those inflight complimentary packets of peanuts that are served with the complementary soda or juice)

2,000pesos (~$40US) for a 45 minute full-body massage and then 45 minutes of 'in-flight services'.

Quote:
3PM so what did you sister open up? A Starbucks?

like i said, i'm not really at liberty to talk about here on the public forum but i can send anyone a PM that is interested in possibly making some $.
That Guy 1 6:08 AM - 4 February, 2007
Filipino sisters???

For the cheap-cheap????

Quote:
2,000pesos (~$40US) for a 45 minute full-body massage and then 45 minutes of 'in-flight services'.

WWWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTT???

Word up!!!
dyvrs 12:34 AM - 5 February, 2007
Just came back from the Pi this month. Make sure you guys check out Embassy (Wed = Hiphop Sat = House), Prince of Jaipur, Manila DJ Club, Havannas (if you like reggae & cubans), and Eastwood for a bunch of little spots.

I will be there in May spinning in Boracay, woot.
vio0633 7:09 AM - 5 February, 2007
Stationed out in Subic Bay for some time. Met my wife there and have been in the phillipines numerous times. Love every bit of it. Best part of all the vacations I have been there is visting baggio (sp) city. Im planning to go back to subic bay and olongapo city again this year.
Dj Kimozave 7:47 AM - 5 February, 2007
1 betlog present. :-) Noypi!
joerockets 10:07 AM - 5 February, 2007
Quote:
Stationed out in Subic Bay for some time. Met my wife there and have been in the phillipines numerous times. Love every bit of it. Best part of all the vacations I have been there is visting baggio (sp) city. Im planning to go back to subic bay and olongapo city again this year.

baggio is GREAT. My mom's side of the family is from there
joerockets 10:10 AM - 5 February, 2007
mods, if you read this thread please ignore my reporting of vio0633. I was trying to hit quote and hit report instead and when the prompt came up I hit ok instead of cancel. I will also stop piloting the SS Crown Royale.....
DJ 3pm 1:27 PM - 5 February, 2007
Quote:
Just came back from the Pi this month. Make sure you guys check out Embassy (Wed = Hiphop Sat = House), Prince of Jaipur, Manila DJ Club, Havannas (if you like reggae & cubans), and Eastwood for a bunch of little spots.

I will be there in May spinning in Boracay, woot.

i think i drove by Manila DJ Club like almost everyday while i was there (is it right by Green Hills shopping center?)

unfortunately, my time in the islands is up. i am freezing my ass off at the Cincinnati airport right now waiting for my connecting flight where it will be even colder. its 78F in Manila right now and -4F in South Bend. i flew home to America, only to realize that the weather sucks here and the people are hella rude (very bad experience @ LAX). oh well.

i'll get back to the people that PM'd me after i get home and get some sleep (still trying to re-adjust to the 13-hour time difference: its literally night and day).
vio0633 1:22 AM - 6 February, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

baggio is GREAT. My mom's side of the family is from there

Im thinking about spending my retirement there. Gees...im 26 and thinking of this already...lol. Mountains are beutiful and the fresh produce that is sold at the market everyday is the shit. I want to get a house out there to just live it up with my tanduay and sam miguel in my hand HAHA!!
DJ 3pm 3:38 PM - 6 February, 2007
Quote:
I want to get a house out there to just live it up with my tanduay and sam miguel in my hand HAHA!!

i have fallen in love with Tanduay and Generoso. i got busted by customs for bringing too much out of the country. i bribed my way through on that side, and talked my way through on this side. i now have over half a dozen bottles to enjoy back home :)
dyvrs 8:35 PM - 6 February, 2007
cant believe you guys can swallow tanduay. most locals hate it, they say if you leave it out in the sun for a long enough time it turns into plastic. never tried it though
DJ 3pm 12:49 AM - 7 February, 2007
i opted for the 15 year, not the regular. the regular seemed to inexpensive to be edible: 1L was cheaper than a 4-pack of toilet paper. the 15 year stuff was still only like $4US.
djtonypsalms 2:30 AM - 7 February, 2007
Ako Pinoy and in the philippines (text messages capital of the world) right now...

Staying with some cousins in las pinas.

Will add more later...

Right now it's 48.90 pesos to $1 U.S. so yeah I'm rolling with some G's...

:)

Had Lanzones for the first time, and eating nuff bangus and getting "reloads" from SMART.
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 3:33 AM - 7 February, 2007
hey tonypsalms, my bro-inlaw let me listen to this on Pinoy Reggae band... i think they were called ... dangit i forget.

they had this one song call lintik (sp?)
outerspace1106 3:47 AM - 7 February, 2007
Noypi sa UAE :)
Maskrider 4:18 AM - 7 February, 2007
There should be a Tagalog forum Here just like the Germans and the Dutch
Maskrider 4:20 AM - 7 February, 2007
just like Spanish and French
DJ_CARY 5:20 AM - 7 February, 2007
Quote:
hey tonypsalms, my bro-inlaw let me listen to this on Pinoy Reggae band... i think they were called ... dangit i forget.

they had this one song call lintik (sp?)

BROWN MAN REVIVAL?

or prolly ska, the OG PUT3SKA!!!
vio0633 6:18 AM - 7 February, 2007
Quote:
cant believe you guys can swallow tanduay. most locals hate it, they say if you leave it out in the sun for a long enough time it turns into plastic. never tried it though

Tanduay is the shit bro...You got to try it out. Cheap as hell too.
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 6:23 AM - 7 February, 2007
thats it Cary :)

Brown Man Revival :) thats the ticket
That Guy 1 7:37 AM - 7 February, 2007
How hard is it to get a Hip-Hop club job in "The Motherland" (Philippines)?
vio0633 10:56 AM - 7 February, 2007
Clark...when I buy a club out there I will let ya know...lol. Doesnt seem to hard at all. DJ's and disco's are all over the fukin place.
That Guy 1 3:47 AM - 8 February, 2007
Quote:
Clark...when I buy a club out there I will let ya know...lol. Doesnt seem to hard at all. DJ's and disco's are all over the fukin place.

Thanks for wasting my time without an answer, but ample condescending sarcasm.
DJ_CARY 4:44 AM - 8 February, 2007
Quote:

Check this out!
Watchwww.youtube.com

Plus this
Watchwww.youtube.com
alphaquake 6:57 AM - 8 February, 2007
aye nako
ernie 7:14 AM - 8 February, 2007
any pinoy dj here from orange county?
DJ_CARY 7:58 AM - 8 February, 2007
Inland Empire Bro!
Maskrider 8:27 AM - 8 February, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

Well vio0633 was telling you and your a no good son of a bitch with your fucking comment
Maskrider 8:33 AM - 8 February, 2007
When was the last you've been there?...Hiphop over there is not as relevant here.
That Guy 1 8:54 AM - 8 February, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Well vio0633 was telling you and your a no good son of a bitch with your fucking comment

Why the need to curse, Brother? Did I offend you?
vio0633 9:37 AM - 8 February, 2007
Its all good! I know how clark is...His keyboard dont hurt me...lol. I havent been on this forum too long but I know how he posts. Its actually funny to me...its all good no hurt feelings here.
vio0633 9:42 AM - 8 February, 2007
Quote:
When was the last you've been there?...Hiphop over there is not as relevant here.

Last year man! Ok...hip hop here is way diffrent than there no doubt. Hell...alot of places had bands and singers always playing some black eyed peas track. But most the clubs I went to they still play some of the old 04/05 banga's out there. 2 steppin and pop dancing is almost all over the fukin place. When I was there...kids on the streets would always have dance competitions. I was watching them and actually...they are damn good! Its funny seeing young kids like 10-12 2 stepping and popping to old lil john songs or franchise boyz shit...lol. I sure do miss the PI :(
dyvrs 5:41 PM - 8 February, 2007
Quote:

yupyup hiphop is a baby in the Pi so to say. its like how hiphop was a few years ago in the states. people listen to it but in the bigger clubs house and techno is still in (i dont know why). when i DJ there in the past i make sure to play shit from 3 years ago, nothing newer than last year.

give it a few years and hiphop will take over, guranteed. when i also visited places like hongkong and taiwan- everyone was hiphop. the Pi is just a bit slow.
dyvrs 5:43 PM - 8 February, 2007
those mofos worship Tiestos.
DJ_CARY 6:23 PM - 8 February, 2007
It's a FAD thing!!!

If it's IN or COOL i'll be BIG!!!
Been there and done dat...hehehe
typerel 7:08 PM - 8 February, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

Last year man! Ok...hip hop here is way diffrent than there no doubt. Hell...alot of places had bands and singers always playing some black eyed peas track. But most the clubs I went to they still play some of the old 04/05 banga's out there. 2 steppin and pop dancing is almost all over the fukin place. When I was there...kids on the streets would always have dance competitions. I was watching them and actually...they are damn good! Its funny seeing young kids like 10-12 2 stepping and popping to old lil john songs or franchise boyz shit...lol. I sure do miss the PI :(

+1 on the dancing! Check this out!

Watchwww.youtube.com

Apparently, the "Philippine All-Stars" won the 2006 World Hip Hop Dance competition. I didn't even know that existed. But hey, I'm proud!
djtonypsalms 2:18 AM - 9 February, 2007
Quote:

Thanks for this too... I'll look for it when I'm back in the U.S.

My cousin let me listen to a fresh Filipino Reggae band called Tropical Depression, and they're very good.

Also gave a listen to Eraserhead, which he tells me is the Phililppine's "Beatles."

Gotta check for them too.

Ingat na lang my fellow Pilipinos!
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 2:30 AM - 9 February, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

Check this out!
Watchwww.youtube.com

Plus this
Watchwww.youtube.com

oh SH!t.... that's the exact jam my bro-inlaw let me listen to on his iPod!!

damn shit! i wish i knew what they were saying (in English)... i'm full blooded and all, but f-ing never learned the language (mostly my fault...was too busy playing with firecrackers and riding my bike with that bananan seat '70s when i was in Clark Air Force Base)
DJ_CARY 4:08 AM - 9 February, 2007
The first one is a VERY famous song back in the 70's
It's only a remake! but it's a good or should i say best REMAKE/REMIX ever been.

Done by Jaano Gibbs
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 8:44 AM - 9 February, 2007
yeah, my cousins said (forgive my spelling :) the Apo Hiking Society band were the O.G.s
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 9:00 AM - 9 February, 2007
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

how bout Voltes V?

man, i wish i owned this --> Watchwww.youtube.com

Watchwww.youtube.com
Watchwww.youtube.com
Watchwww.youtube.com

Watchwww.youtube.com
DJ_CARY 5:45 PM - 9 February, 2007
If you wanna go back in time Mike, i recommend checking this site.
It's informative and all that FAD from back in the days (& your DAYS/Era) will be there.....from Music, Voltes V , Shoes , Shirts...etc.

NostalgiaManila.blogspot.com

Have Fun!!!
You'll Thank Me for it!!!!

OBTW It's not only for mike, but for everyone who's missing the GOOD OLD DAYS in the Phillipines
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 6:33 PM - 9 February, 2007
cool :) thanks Cary!
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 6:37 PM - 9 February, 2007
ok. so this is driving me crazy here...i've been listening to this jam a lot lately....
can some one kindly interpret what this "BiniBini" song says in English (i feel like such a loser...being Filipino & not being able to understand my own freakin language)

thanks in advance :)

I
Binibini, sa aking pagtulog
iKa'y panaginip ko
Panaginip ng kathang dakila Nitong pag-iisip ko
Ang katulad mo raw ay birhen
Sa bang altar ng punong pag-ibig
O kay-ganda
O kay-gandang mag-alay sa'yo

II
Alaala at isip at pagod
Sa'yoy binigay ko raw
Binibini, ang aking dalangi't dasal
Dininig mo raw
Wika mo raw ay iingatan ka
Magpakailanman ng purong pag-ibig
O kay-ganda
O kay-ganda mag-alay sa'yo
Hoooh...

Bridge:
Sa king tanong nagkatooo
Kaya sagot mo para nang sinadya
Pagsapit ng magandang umaga
Akoy bumalikwas din
Panaginip naglaho't natunaw
Ngunit naryan ka parin
Paraluman ikaw ay akin
Sa bisa't lakas ng purong pag-ibig
O kay-ganda
O kay-gandang mag-alay sayo
O kay-gandang
O kay-gandang mag-alay sayo
DJ_CARY 6:53 PM - 9 February, 2007
i'll translate it 2 u...but u gotta pay me!!!hehe
ernie 6:58 PM - 9 February, 2007
ayus bro am looking for a gig near orange county.. and i dont know how to start my mobile dj bussiness.. kailangan ko ng mga tips no kabayan.. i live in orange county california.. at meron akong kumpletong koleksyon ny mga remix services sa pinakaluma at bago.. so kung kailangan nyo PM nyo ako..kung kailangan nyo ng kopya.. murang mura lang kabayan sabihin nyo lang kung anong remix service kailangan nyo pinaka latest meron tayo SALAMAT
Maskrider 9:49 AM - 10 February, 2007
I'm sorry of the way I acted at Dj Clark.

I was kinda drunk, I'm sorry If speak to much.
Dj Kimozave 10:48 AM - 10 February, 2007
Who knows the MIGHTY KID shoes and who had it back in d' dayz? :-)
That Guy 1 11:59 AM - 10 February, 2007
Quote:

It's okay. I forgive you because you probably have a sister who's Filipino, and we all know I like Filipino women, so I'll be nice to you.
Maskrider 10:52 AM - 28 February, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

It's okay. I forgive you because you probably have a sister who's Filipino, and we all know I like Filipino women, so I'll be nice to you.

Haahahahahahaha
DJ_X_Trodinaire 8:09 PM - 28 February, 2007
arte talaga
Dj Myestro 8:34 PM - 28 February, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

how bout Voltes V?

man, i wish i owned this --> Watchwww.youtube.com

Watchwww.youtube.com
Watchwww.youtube.com
Watchwww.youtube.com

Watchwww.youtube.com

LOL i have the voltes V box set on VCD!! got it as a souvenier(sp?) from the pinas last year!!
KrampZ 10:03 AM - 8 April, 2007
KrampZ of 1993/1994 phil dj champions Dub Meeh Cramps d2
ral 3:04 PM - 9 April, 2007
who's the dj in little big star?? dj kokie??? using some cdj scratchable shit (maybe vastax/numark/dennon?).

i've heard of coki though, but this aint him.
Stevie 6:08 PM - 9 April, 2007
Mga kababayan!

Representing San Francisco-Bay Area:

www.friendster.com
www.myspace.com
www.pogimix.com

-SteveV
kev_the_dj 6:45 PM - 9 April, 2007
Sa luzon, sa visayas, at sa mindanao
Saan man sulok ng mundo
Makakasama nyo
Magbibigay saya sa bawat isa
At maghahatid ng kakaibang ligaya

Kadugo, kababayan at kapamilya
Sa bawat sulok ng mundo
Na may pilipino, itoy para sa inyo
Sa kinabukasan nyo
Ang ibibigay naming paparemyo

Wowowee sinong di mawiwili
Dahil sa game na to ay di ka magsisisi
Wowowee panalo ang marami
Pagkat walang talo sa wowowee.

I was actually on that show!
Dj ASsongkalYe 9:59 AM - 25 April, 2007
Quote:

Damn i remember that shoes back in the day, we used to buy 'em at Zenco footstep store (correct me if i'm wrong).

Dj Kimozave: are you the dj of Francis M.?
GinzeeSpinzee 3:37 PM - 25 April, 2007
w3rd...what up to mah p1noy playaz in da house!!
DJ XTC 4:47 PM - 25 April, 2007
Im doin an asian party this friday for a highscool this friday
(all types of asians, but bi filipino crowd)

what are a few hot songs asian songs that they would probably know
I want to bust out 2 or 3 just to change it up a bit and keep them hype
Jay-R 5:12 PM - 25 April, 2007
in SD!
typerel 6:06 PM - 25 April, 2007
Quote:

New Order - Bizarre Love Triangle
Anything Box - Living in Oblivion
Erasure - Oh Lamour
Warren Rigg - Who are you gonna run to

Well, at least in Chi-town, 80s new wave always works at any asian party. Even gets the lolo's and lola's out on the dancefloor too!
Panic City 6:21 PM - 25 April, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

Erasure - Oh Lamour

Well, at least in Chi-town, 80s new wave always works at any asian party. Even gets the lolo's and lola's out on the dancefloor too!

DO NOT PLAY THAT AT A HIGH SCHOOL PARTY!!

at least in the bay the DJ might get beat up for throwing that on. thats for old folk.

Pinoy right here. holla!
intensify 6:46 PM - 25 April, 2007
pinoy here reppin the bay area
Panic City 7:12 PM - 25 April, 2007
intensify, that u on the hhh forums?
typerel 7:19 PM - 25 April, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Erasure - Oh Lamour

DO NOT PLAY THAT AT A HIGH SCHOOL PARTY!!

at least in the bay the DJ might get beat up for throwing that on. thats for old folk.

Pinoy right here. holla!

Yeah, I guess I didn't read the "high school party" part. Yeah, may not be a good idea. At least, the filipino weddings and family parties I do, new wave always gets everyone dancing. But i've never done a high school with mostly asian kids...that's just rare out in the Chicago burbs. I guess being 24 is old, since new wave is one of my favorite genres of music.
ralph 8:01 PM - 25 April, 2007
Another filipino reppin Vancouver, right here homie!
intensify 8:52 PM - 25 April, 2007
Quote:

yup thats me
seven2wo 9:59 PM - 25 April, 2007
Quote:
any pinoy dj from orange county here?

yup im from orange county...close to cerritos
Jay-R 10:03 PM - 25 April, 2007
people who can't grow facial hair won't understand new wave.
Panic City 10:57 PM - 25 April, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

yup thats me

whats good with them bay area residency's dawg! know anybody with an open spot to DJ or even guest?
intensify 11:07 PM - 25 April, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

yup thats me

whats good with them bay area residency's dawg! know anybody with an open spot to DJ or even guest?

im trying to find one myself :-D i am playing this saturday though at 1015 folsom.

where you from in the bay?
DJ XTC 11:53 PM - 25 April, 2007
thanks guys, so there is nothing new out that is hot
that these high schoolers would know?
joerockets 12:04 AM - 26 April, 2007
Quote:

maybe you could get together with the event co-ordinator and ask him/her to acquire a playlist?

check local radio station playlists?

dunno just throwing out some ideas.
DJ XTC 2:17 AM - 26 April, 2007
i dont think there are filipino stations, are there?

i jsut need 1 or 2 songs to throw in betweena hiphop/reggae/mash up set
Panic City 3:36 AM - 26 April, 2007
Quote:

dude chicago, im thinking straight hip hop and club bangers.
Panic City 3:37 AM - 26 April, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

yup thats me

im trying to find one myself :-D i am playing this saturday though at 1015 folsom.

where you from in the bay?

right on dawg...yeah its my girls bday this sat, i'd come thru and chill tho and support fasho.

I'm from union city/hayward area brotha. u? I open at san jose bar & grill and tres gringos on friday and saturday if i'm not doin nothin mobile.
Dj Kimozave 4:15 AM - 26 April, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

Damn i remember that shoes back in the day, we used to buy 'em at Zenco footstep store (correct me if i'm wrong).

Dj Kimozave: are you the dj of Francis M.?

Yu right kapatid! :-) Zenco Footstep! Then you should know Spartan sleepers?! Hahaha. Reespek bredda.
poloi3eai2 6:22 AM - 26 April, 2007
Filipino reppin VA in here. Anybody have Boom Tarat Tarat on MP3? I but all the flips would go wild over that. Having TFC is standard for every household at Va Beach.
Maskrider 7:13 AM - 26 April, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Who knows the MIGHTY KID shoes and who had

Yu right kapatid! :-) Zenco Footstep! Then you should know Spartan sleepers?! Hahaha. Reespek bredda.

Hey Dj Kimozave.... Is there a lot of Djs back home using Scratchlive? Or just the Elite few?
Panic City 7:15 AM - 26 April, 2007
Quote:
Filipino reppin VA in here. Anybody have Boom Tarat Tarat on MP3? I but all the flips would go wild over that. Having TFC is standard for every household at Va Beach.

dude i hella need that. ...and ocho ocho, i cant find em anywhere! if u got it, share it with yo brotha here in cali!
intensify 7:33 AM - 26 April, 2007
Quote:
right on dawg...yeah its my girls bday this sat, i'd come thru and chill tho and support fasho.

I'm from union city/hayward area brotha. u? I open at san jose bar & grill and tres gringos on friday and saturday if i'm not doin nothin mobile.

im from vallejo.
Dj ASsongkalYe 8:17 AM - 26 April, 2007
Does anybody here performed at 89.1 DMC mobile circuit back in the days, i believe around early 90's at the Philippines? Damn i miss PI now!!
Dj ASsongkalYe 8:21 AM - 26 April, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

dude i hella need that. ...and ocho ocho, i cant find em anywhere! if u got it, share it with yo brotha here in cali!

I got that song which is they call it MASA songs ie: Ocho Ocho, spaghetti song and many more. Give me your address i'll mail it to you.
Maskrider 9:08 AM - 26 April, 2007
Quote:
Does anybody here performed at 89.1 DMC mobile circuit back in the days, i believe around early 90's at the Philippines? Damn i miss PI now!!

Hell yeah!!! Mobile Circuit every Friday night 8 to 12 Mn.
Eventually got tired of it.

It's 89 DMZ not DMC
DJ_CARY 7:01 PM - 26 April, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

Hell yeah!!! Mobile Circuit every Friday night 8 to 12 Mn.
Eventually got tired of it.

quote]

It was good on the first run, after awhile it got stale.
Same music played by the other mobile is being played by the next one...wtf!

Tons of Mash-ups back in the days
ex: Side A vs. Soul II SOul
Janno Gibbs Vs. Beats, breaks & scratches
Boyfriends vs. Eric B & rakim
Etc.

Did my time doing that mobile crew back in the days!
DJ_X_Trodinaire 12:55 AM - 27 April, 2007
Maskrider 6:17 AM - 27 April, 2007

Fuckin funny as hell where did you get that one Bro?
jayfunk 12:10 PM - 27 April, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

Erasure - Oh Lamour

thats the 30 and over post homie. anyone under that will look at you funny. how do i know? i fit that catagory. only thing that might work is the new order, thats it
DJ_X_Trodinaire 3:43 PM - 27 April, 2007
Quote:

Fuckin funny as hell where did you get that one Bro?

just happen to see it on that site!

I remember that guy

I was called that name before :(
Dj Kimozave 12:41 PM - 28 April, 2007
Special Remix for my fellow pinoyz! Ayuz!

www.zshare.net

www.zshare.net

www.zshare.net
vio0633 6:09 AM - 29 April, 2007
HAHA!! Those are funny man! What are they saying in those tracks?
Maskrider 10:39 AM - 29 April, 2007
That's the Shit I'll be rockin this on some of the Filipino parties.........Thanks a lot.
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 12:43 AM - 4 May, 2007
that sounds like the stuff my dad's dad used to listen to on his lil am radio :) i wished i understood what they said too (and i'm full blooded....sad huh)
typerel 2:25 AM - 4 May, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Erasure - Oh Lamour

thats the 30 and over post homie. anyone under that will look at you funny. how do i know? i fit that catagory. only thing that might work is the new order, thats it

Yeah yeah...the kids just won't understand. Sad but true. Just want to pass on the goodness that is called new wave to the world.

Hey jay, you still at Transit? I think I heard you spin a couple years ago...crazy party and you was killing it! Respect fo sho.
poloi3eai2 1:16 PM - 4 May, 2007
Can anybody make a bmore house remix of Boom Tarat Tarat?
dj_dino 8:07 PM - 4 May, 2007
what's up fellow DJs,
new member here just introducing myself.
(from Bay Area, California).
dj_dino
john_b_china 5:28 PM - 5 May, 2007
FILIPINO PA DIN- HEHE
When it comes to be a Real Dj "MABUHAY " pinoy Djs

john_b_china
former network 21
kev_the_dj 12:44 AM - 6 May, 2007
skinnyguy 8:32 AM - 6 May, 2007
DJ_CARY 6:52 PM - 6 May, 2007
John_B_china:

Network 21

Prolly your my neighbor? My neighbor owns that Network 21 Mobile.
Massive Crew!!!
ral 7:51 PM - 6 May, 2007
i think we need a "Discussion in Filipino!"

mods, please?
jayfunk 1:37 AM - 7 May, 2007
i think we dont

its going to be taglish or nothing at all
jayfunk 1:39 AM - 7 May, 2007
Quote:
Can anybody make a bmore house remix of Boom Tarat Tarat?

that would be so hott!! id be laughing my ass off in the booth saying, "they have no idea what this is!"
jayfunk 1:49 AM - 7 May, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Erasure - Oh Lamour

Yeah yeah...the kids just won't understand. Sad but true. Just want to pass on the goodness that is called new wave to the world.

Hey jay, you still at Transit? I think I heard you spin a couple years ago...crazy party and you was killing it! Respect fo sho.

Thanks! respect back.

Naw, not at Transit at all. left that place in 2005. Im one of the head guys of Ginseng Nightlife so im just doing that for now. Moda on Thurs, Fri at Buzz and Sat at Zentra. got a few one off gigs here and there but nothing major as of yet.
Stevie 4:20 PM - 7 May, 2007
Yo JayFunk .. who did your website - its off the hook! I'm looking for someone to do mine (pogimix.com). Hookup a fellow pinoy serato junkie with a referal and ofcourse a discount =)
cbk 6:17 PM - 7 May, 2007
bump for balut
typerel 6:38 PM - 7 May, 2007
Quote:
Thanks! respect back.

Naw, not at Transit at all. left that place in 2005. Im one of the head guys of Ginseng Nightlife so im just doing that for now. Moda on Thurs, Fri at Buzz and Sat at Zentra. got a few one off gigs here and there but nothing major as of yet.

You're at Zentra on Saturdays? Where you at, upstairs? I spin with the EDJ guys downstairs in the lounge area on Saturdays as well. I've only done Zentra twice on Saturdays since they started there. I haven't done anything at Moda yet, since my day job doesn't allow for it. I'll definitely check you out and say hello next time I'm there. Small world!
jayfunk 8:51 PM - 8 May, 2007
Quote:
Yo JayFunk .. who did your website - its off the hook! I'm looking for someone to do mine (pogimix.com). Hookup a fellow pinoy serato junkie with a referal and ofcourse a discount =)

thanks steve. i kinda got lucky with that....the GF did it for me. she is a graphic design/web master/commercial artist and i had to beg to get that finished. that and a few other gifts! you can hit her up though, she does freelance and might be interested. here email is Tracy@wongton.com

www.wongton.com

other sites she has done are:

www.ginseng.tv
www.deafzoo.com
www.ontouragechicago.com

btw, i checked out your site and picture from your parties and they looked nice. would love to do something with ya if possible. going to be in the San Jose, Ca area come Aug. 11st. PM me back.
jayfunk 9:02 PM - 8 May, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks! respect back.

You're at Zentra on Saturdays? Where you at, upstairs? I spin with the EDJ guys downstairs in the lounge area on Saturdays as well. I've only done Zentra twice on Saturdays since they started there. I haven't done anything at Moda yet, since my day job doesn't allow for it. I'll definitely check you out and say hello next time I'm there. Small world!

Yea, im upstairs. im up there with ChrisMix, Big Ron, and Mr. DJ Boywonder (thats my brother). next time your by, swing upstairs and we'll take a shot of something. Moda is fun, but i dont that everyweekend as well, just cuz of the same reason. i've been around a longtime so i have my other guys go at it. see ya around!
jayfunk 9:03 PM - 8 May, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks! respect back.

Yea, im upstairs. im up there with ChrisMix, Big Ron, and Mr. DJ Boywonder (thats my brother). next time your by, swing upstairs and we'll take a shot of something. Moda is fun, but i dont do that every weekend as well, just cuz of the same reason. i've been around a longtime so i have my other guys go at it. see ya around!
Dj^ M.O.D. 12:22 PM - 11 May, 2007
watup flip Djs !!! pinoize worldwide!!
ral 5:45 PM - 11 May, 2007
m.o.d.!! where u at man?? missin u in wowowee!

need some hookup! kembot / buksan mo papasukin ako / dododo dadada (pm pls thx.)
Dj^ M.O.D. 5:35 AM - 12 May, 2007
wat up ral.. i quit man i resigned before holy week cant handle the ish no more too much pressures and too much drama behind the scene so im doin game ka na ba now and deal or no deal! cramps musta na kimo big ups ..heres my site www.kut5.com

big ups to pinoy djs worldwode brown and proud!!!
Rod Torres 11:24 AM - 12 May, 2007
Hey man, what's up Noel, hey Jade.It's about time you two got Serato
ral 3:19 PM - 12 May, 2007
damn, all the dope PI djs are here!

ssl fam, give respect!

rod dvs! used to watch u spin in jaloux! gary / cris n the gang are spinnin in china! ask cramps.

goodluck m.o.d. on the new gig.
DJ_CARY 3:28 AM - 13 May, 2007
Quote:
damn, all the dope PI djs are here!

WOW!!!

ROD TORRES: IDOL!!!!
I see you are here in Los Angeles, Do you do clubs or anything?
Rod Torres 6:33 PM - 14 May, 2007
Nothing which I could consider a club, we are rotating with dj Curse every other weekened at "O" in Cerritos.
Other then that were doing USC frat parties, which is the same ole, same ole.

Yeah, I heard about Gary playing in China.On a side note, Paul Sabong is in San Diego with his family and Jojit is in Granda Hills.
Dj^ M.O.D. 4:22 AM - 15 May, 2007
wat up rod musta na?
Dj^ M.O.D. 4:23 AM - 15 May, 2007
yhea rod i got it since last year shits dope man
Rod Torres 4:37 PM - 15 May, 2007
Ato, same sh*t everyday ;) confined to my cubicle prison on the weekdays. Playtime on the weekends and Thurs. If you ever go on tour to LA, hit us up
Panic City 12:37 AM - 18 May, 2007
dude...its fuckin "otso otso"...i been trying to find ocho ocho the whole time.

why wasn't i informed!
Dj^ M.O.D. 2:02 PM - 25 May, 2007
o yhea flip djs wowowee? i worked there for 2 n half years ! dont believe the hype dats all i can say!! thats why i quit!! hahahah
hard_r 8:12 AM - 19 July, 2007
now i know it's been a while since anybody cecked in here but...

i work for a new club here in makati called warehouse 135 (www.drivenmanila.com)

anybody interested in playing here? contact me in this forum or drop me an email greatwhitemocha@hotmail.com

peace!
Maskrider 8:29 AM - 19 July, 2007
Hard_r I'm going back home next year maybe you can hook me up with a gig I play House and a little bit of Hiphop.
DJBlisk 2:35 PM - 19 July, 2007
My girl is flip and the only question I ask is.....

whats up with some the fip food? Meat and raisins? yuck.
poloi3eai2 3:37 PM - 19 July, 2007
Filipino food isn't the most visually appealing food. You have to taste it first before you judge. Any fellow Flips on the eastcoast here. I'm reppin VA!
DJBlisk 3:53 PM - 19 July, 2007
hahahah. most of that shit is pretty good. Might be making a trip to the Philipines pretty soon!
DJ_X_Trodinaire 3:56 PM - 19 July, 2007
MD here having a full Lecheon at my wedding
hard_r 3:14 AM - 20 July, 2007
hey maskrider, where you based bro?
hard_r 3:19 AM - 20 July, 2007
yo blisk that whole meat and raisins thing? that's a spanish influence... so don't blame us ;)

you gotta get your hands on some lechon bro! cebu style! fuckin' amazing!
lvmez 3:46 AM - 20 July, 2007
my wife is filipino. i've been there twice. the party scene in manila is pretty dope. i might be going back in jan 08'. i'd like to spin at a hip hop club over there.
rap_50 4:42 AM - 20 July, 2007
we filipinos want our food "malasa!" why not lechon baka in your wedding :) yummy!
DJ_CARY 4:45 AM - 20 July, 2007
Lechon de leche!!!! FTW!
JMFox 2:49 PM - 20 July, 2007
Illocanos rise up! Holla!
Maskrider 2:50 PM - 20 July, 2007
Quote:
hey maskrider, where you based bro?

I live here in Texas...I do some mobile gigs and Dj at bars and every once in awhile underground parties which is organized by local promoters.
Jay-R 3:10 PM - 20 July, 2007
i don't want to read the whole thread, but's who's in SD?
FlexyD 3:19 PM - 20 July, 2007
Most filipino food is really good! Some of my favorites are kare-kare,tocino chicken, and menudo, not too big on the balut egg though! My fiance is filipino, we are going to Manila in December, Can anyone recommend any good clubs to go to(more underground or turntablist stuff, not too jiggy)?
bandoma 3:57 PM - 20 July, 2007
Quote:
i don't want to read the whole thread, but's who's in SD?

in irvine now. grew up in sd. pretty much know all the filipino djs there.

i'm going to the PI in Feb next year. can't wait!
ral 3:59 PM - 20 July, 2007
i dont know if mars, jaloux, etc club from the 90s, still alive in PI??? anyone?

most of the dope/old schoolers are now in china...
D-Twizzle 4:24 PM - 20 July, 2007
Quote:
anybody interested in playing here? contact me in this forum or drop me an email greatwhitemocha@hotmail.com

peace!
Sent you a message.
Maskrider 8:39 PM - 20 July, 2007
Quote:
i dont know if mars, jaloux, etc club from the 90s, still alive in PI??? anyone?

They are all closed.
ral 8:58 PM - 20 July, 2007
^ ouch! i was 'raised' up on those clubs!

any update on new clubs, web links/etc....? which one is dope nowadays? urban to underground?
vio0633 8:16 PM - 21 July, 2007
What is the name of that really BIG mall out in manila? Is it the shoemart mall?
john_b_china 1:01 AM - 22 July, 2007
asian mall in pasay...i think
Panic City 1:46 AM - 22 July, 2007
go pacquiao
RAWKITT 7:53 AM - 22 July, 2007
Holler Pinoy here
hard_r 2:55 PM - 22 July, 2007
clubs every pinoy coming home should check out:

warehouse 135 (www.drivenmanila.com)
embassy
rock candy (formerly V bar)
alchemy

PARTY ON!!!
seven2wo 6:38 PM - 22 July, 2007
Quote:
asian mall in pasay...i think

its shoemart mall of asia and yeah its pretty big...just visited last month...didnt really buy stuff there tho...if u wanna go shopping its either greenhills or 168 thats whats up :)
jayfunk 1:31 AM - 23 July, 2007
man all i gotta add to this tread is this:

"DVD? Rubber Shoes? DVD??? Rubber Shoes???"

thats all i heard at greenhills ahahahahaha......
kev_the_dj 9:10 PM - 24 July, 2007
Kawitenos...

They're weird.
DJ 3pm 9:33 PM - 26 July, 2007
Quote:

thats where i picked up my rolex. less than $20 and the rolex dealer here couldn't tell it was a bootleg.
hard_r 7:38 AM - 27 July, 2007
greenhills is still the bomb dude... pirates ahoy!!! hahahaha
DJ_CARY 9:32 PM - 27 July, 2007
I'll be there!!!!
DO they sell empitrees? by the caseloads?
dj_dino 2:16 AM - 29 July, 2007
If anyone has an mp3 of "can you feel the beat" by Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam..please hook me up and I'll return the favor.
I'm looking for the intro that says "don't stop...".
Thanks!!!
dino.rivera@gmail.com
lvmez 3:28 AM - 29 July, 2007
hey dino, be careful with what you say.
kev_the_dj 3:50 AM - 29 July, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

thats where i picked up my rolex. less than $20 and the rolex dealer here couldn't tell it was a bootleg.

Fuck. I wish I wasn't sick when I was there so I could get some cheap ass stuff. =(

BTW, anyone got TFC?
Djbran 12:08 AM - 31 July, 2007
I do everytime i walk in the door after work its wowowee ahaha
Jay-R 12:37 AM - 31 July, 2007
f any of the pinoys here wanna come over and chill, spin and eat some food, hit me up.
Jay-R 12:37 AM - 31 July, 2007
located in SD BTW.
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 2:15 AM - 3 August, 2007
Quote:

ha ;) i remember my mom used to chop up hot dogs and mix em into the spaghetti (then added banana ketchup)
hard_r 3:09 AM - 3 August, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

ha ;) i remember my mom used to chop up hot dogs and mix em into the spaghetti (then added banana ketchup)

dude, that's jollibee pinoy style... i can't stand that! leave it to pinoys to use banana ketchup as an extender for spaghetti sauce blech!
Maskrider 3:19 AM - 3 August, 2007
. ha ;) i remember my mom used to chop up hot dogs and mix em into the spaghetti (then added banana ketchup)

Hahahahhahaha. A popular recipe for Spaghetti......Making me hungry :)
DJ_X_Trodinaire 4:07 AM - 3 August, 2007
gutom na ako!

wish there was jolibee here in maryland
Djbran 4:20 PM - 3 August, 2007
Havnet had imbutido in a long time. I need to go to a party lol
bandoma 4:58 PM - 3 August, 2007
any of you like Dinuguan? mmmm masarap! btw...i only know a lil taglog. i need to learn more b/c im going to the PI in feb.
DJ_CARY 5:09 PM - 3 August, 2007
Quote:
any of you like Dinuguan? mmmm masarap! btw...i only know a lil taglog. i need to learn more b/c im going to the PI in feb.

That's my favorite with Puto of course, it's only good for Merienda.
DJBlisk 5:21 PM - 3 August, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

hahahaha. so gross. you guys eat banana ketchup with everything.
seven2wo 5:26 PM - 3 August, 2007
man i still havent gotten the stomach to try dinuguan and i was born in the pi...i guess im a coconut when it comes to food
Djbran 5:27 PM - 3 August, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

hahahaha. so gross. you guys eat banana ketchup with everything.

banana ketchup is the bomb. Especially the spicy one
DJBlisk 5:28 PM - 3 August, 2007
the spicy ketchup with cornbeef right?
bandoma 5:33 PM - 3 August, 2007
when i was a kid my grandma told me dinuguan was chocolate meat. so i ate it not knowing what it was. its yummy..lol
bandoma 5:36 PM - 3 August, 2007
yo seven...you ever go to manila grille off knott in buena park?
DJBlisk 5:38 PM - 3 August, 2007
my girl and I go to this joint in panorama city. its next to a flip grocery store. the food is decent.
ral 5:44 PM - 3 August, 2007
try more PI foods!
www.goldilocks-usa.com
seven2wo 7:21 PM - 3 August, 2007
yeah been there a couple of times...good bbq there
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 6:32 PM - 4 August, 2007
Quote:
when i was a kid my grandma told me dinuguan was chocolate meat. so i ate it not knowing what it was. its yummy..lol
when i discovered the frozen 'cherry jello' in the freezer in the garage, i took a little taste. my mom slapped the in the back of my head screaming 'i na ko! dats blood!' i was like wtf, what? are we vampires? yikes!
bandoma 10:29 PM - 4 August, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
when i discovered the frozen 'cherry jello' in the freezer in the garage, i took a little taste. my mom slapped the in the back of my head screaming 'i na ko! dats blood!' i was like wtf, what? are we vampires? yikes!

LOL. sounds like my mom
Djbran 11:59 PM - 8 August, 2007
Quote:
the spicy ketchup with cornbeef right?

Jufran. Talkin bout corn beef just had some of that for lunch with hella onions over rice ummmm im hungry again
Djbran 12:01 AM - 9 August, 2007
Ling Nam or Sinugba in Daly City hits the spot after the clubs on the weekend. Lucky Chances is coop too but its hella packed at 230 in the morning with all the gamblers lol
DJBlisk 12:02 AM - 9 August, 2007
Daly City!!!!!! I lived there for a year when I was up in SF!!!!

Fucking Fog!!!!!!
KMXE 9:54 AM - 17 August, 2007
yo - im headed to the phils in a few weeks - any DJ stores worthwhile checkin out?
tehBEN 10:02 AM - 17 August, 2007
Quote:
yo - im headed to the phils in a few weeks - any DJ stores worthwhile checkin out?

I saw a few in megamall on the 3rd floor, not sure if they are still there, last I was in PI was 2005.

Check out Absinth in Greenbelt Makati, 2nd floor next to the theater. My friend spins there, im sure the DJs there can point you in the right direction.
hard_r 4:11 PM - 20 August, 2007
auudiophile is probably you best bet... www.audiophilecomponents.com
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 8:15 PM - 20 August, 2007
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 12:55 AM - 31 August, 2007
here's a lil something i found on an ol' hard drive. i think this was made like approx ~ 18 years ago, goofin around with my ol Tascam porta 04 & Ensoniq EPS

mp3 (5.6Mb) --> www.zshare.net
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 6:01 PM - 19 September, 2007
respect tha stick

Watchwww.youtube.com
DJ_CARY 3:02 PM - 21 September, 2007
My weekly House show

www.blogtv.com

-Cary
DJ_CARY 3:43 PM - 21 September, 2007
Check My weekly show
Fridays 12PM till Dawn (Pacific TIme/California)

www.blogtv.com

-Cary
OPTIMUS KRIZ 6:15 PM - 9 October, 2007
where's a good Source for Cha Cha, Swing, Mambo, tango Music for the Titos & Titas and ofcourse for the Lolos & Lolas? where do you get this type of Music? wala sa wallmart eh, whatabout Music Trader? do they this type of music there? Help me out here my fellow Pinoi Djs!
OPTIMUS KRIZ 7:24 PM - 9 October, 2007
anybody know the name of that Dj M.O.D's replacement on WOWOWEE?
ral 7:36 PM - 9 October, 2007
OPTIMUS KRIZ 8:02 PM - 9 October, 2007
yo M.O.D!,i'm a big fan of yours man! i've watch you spin at Heartbeat back in 96' i think? i know you were a resident there back in the 90's. what's goin with you now pare? hey you know that song that you used to play at heartbeat 'AY NAKU PUTANG INA MO'? hook me up on that shit bro, i think that's gon b a clubbanger here Daygo. somethin that pinoi crowd never heard before.HOlla Back! MASTER OF DISASTER OF DISASTER IS IN BUILDING! 91-92 DMC WORLDCHAMP IS HERE!
hard_r 6:40 AM - 9 January, 2008
anybody in the p.i. selling their old cdj's? i'm looking for a set pm me
Maskrider 8:18 AM - 9 January, 2008
Quote:
anybody in the p.i. selling their old cdj's? i'm looking for a set pm me

If i Remember Hard_r your with warehouse club right in makati I'm going back home this February maybe you can hook me up for a Gig.

Pm me.
bandoma 10:16 PM - 9 January, 2008
maskrider...check your pm
Dj onyx 1:27 AM - 10 January, 2008
Santa Clarita, California here yo! Putang ina mo by rex navarete was the shit back then.
Dj onyx 1:39 AM - 10 January, 2008
Any body up for Filipino socal DJ barbeque? I'll bring Pansit.
rap_50 2:25 AM - 10 January, 2008
how about pansit malabon, pansit estasyon, halo- halo, sago gulaman, mais con yelo, kakanin, squidballs & fishballs.
Maskrider 4:15 AM - 10 January, 2008
rap_50 I remember you from the denon Dj forums and some of the cats here like john_B from china.

bandoma got your message see you when you get there.
hamzter 5:24 AM - 10 January, 2008
Pinoy representin' in the 505 for now...

and mostly reppin' Jesus Christ!

peace and God Bless!
jayfunk 7:40 PM - 13 January, 2008
Quote:
yo M.O.D!,i'm a big fan of yours man! i've watch you spin at Heartbeat back in 96' i think? i know you were a resident there back in the 90's. what's goin with you now pare? hey you know that song that you used to play at heartbeat 'AY NAKU PUTANG INA MO'? hook me up on that shit bro, i think that's gon b a clubbanger here Daygo. somethin that pinoi crowd never heard before.HOlla Back! MASTER OF DISASTER OF DISASTER IS IN BUILDING! 91-92 DMC WORLDCHAMP IS HERE!

Putang Ina Mo - that was made here in chicago, by 20 fingers produced by JJ Flores
came out in 1994-1995
OPTIMUS KRIZ 10:36 PM - 13 January, 2008
not sure if clubbs in P.I. uses Serato? what's the hottest club in P.I ryt now?
hard_r 5:15 AM - 14 January, 2008
@optimus:

alot of dj's are using serato's already here but they're usually their own and not the clubs'. meaning if you wanna spin on ssl's you bring your own.

hottest clubs right now are embassy, warehouse 135, alchemy, acsend and (declining) absinthe
OPTIMUS KRIZ 6:28 AM - 14 January, 2008
salamat!
ral 3:57 PM - 14 January, 2008
hard_r - i know the old/dope P.I. djs are now workin in china.

whos the dope djs remaining in PI? kimo? mod? coki? they are in what clubs?
Maskrider 6:14 PM - 14 January, 2008
As far as I know Kimo's at Formula Bar in Qc twice a week.
djroyboy 7:48 AM - 21 January, 2008
Got Adobo?
hard_r 8:35 AM - 21 January, 2008
Got Sinigang?
djroyboy 4:56 PM - 21 January, 2008
How 'bout lumpia?
skinnyguy 6:47 PM - 21 January, 2008
banana lumpia!
freshtodeath 2:57 AM - 22 January, 2008
kumusta to all my pinoys

gave you an email hard_r
DJ_CARY 4:19 AM - 22 January, 2008
Hell yeah!!
just got back from my trip in the PI

dammm x-mas and new year was hot!! even the ladies!!

EMBASSY is where its at !!

The fort has everything.....dinner, club, shopping

And how come all the Ladies are a bunch of girls in clubs now a days ( 13 + up)

alchemy,ascend are so close u can just club hop....

warehouse 135......hmmmmm too far, no neighboring clubs around it.

Embassy just opened their Hip_hop room...which is too small for a BIGGER SYSTEM than the Main Room. My ears bleed in there. ( tooo HIGH SPL ) i stayed 5 mins tops....till i heard a ringing tone.

Fridays at Jills....now that's fun!!! brings me memories from the 80's + 90's

Beside Jills is Cafe Puccini ........ Ok italian.....just drank beer =)

Pier One for cheap beers fo sho!

Pedra ( name is fuzzy ) went for an afterparty.........it's ok

The neat thing...EMBASSY brought in one of my fav band "TORTURED SOUL" saw em live...hell yeah!
I'll be back fo sho in the PI!!! party a bit more....

-Cary
DJ_CARY 3:56 AM - 23 January, 2008
Oh i forgot
u can catch a few flips mixxing live in here!!!

www.stickam.com

-Cary
Maskrider 4:36 AM - 23 January, 2008
I'm excited.......Never been in those places only at Pier.

I'll be there on the first week of Feb.
hip hop dan 7:39 AM - 23 January, 2008
Just got back from the PI yesterday. Played Alchemy, Ascend (twice), Jaipur, Cuisine (part of Embassy), and Vudu in Cebu. Pretty much had the best time of my entire life out there. I liked all the gigs, but all for different reasons. Cebu was definitely a different vibe than being in Manila -- they were gearing up for Sinulog a lot of out-of-towners were there. I'm already trying to figure out when I go back...wish I could have caught Tortured Soul while I was there, just missed 'em.

Big up to Steak Productions for making it happen! If you're out there, they rock Alchemy on Wed, Ascend on Fridays, and Jaipur on Saturdays...dope dope dope parties and good people. Also, happy mondays at Cuisine is super fun (thanks to Borg on that one...)
DJ_CARY 6:02 AM - 24 January, 2008
Ascend in High Street right? went there at 2 am on New years!! if i recall

I didn't know Cuisine is part of embassy......wow nice place!!! too drunk to remember everything! lol

The Loft in Cebu is the shit!!!!! Real House Music + Ambiance = Sweeet!!!
Cool Dj's

Except for the pulutan =(

And FUCK...I DIDNT KNOW LOUIE VEGA Played at EMBASSY last Dec....FUCK MISSED IT!

www.stickam.com

-Cary
hard_r 5:53 AM - 25 January, 2008
@cary:

if you like house check out warehouse next time you're here in manila =)

www.drivenmanila.com
djkiwi 6:57 PM - 26 January, 2008
Ay Nako!

Hey fellow Djs!

I've created a Filipino DJ Network on facebook.
Search for Filipino DJs... or click this link!
www.facebook.com

Hope to see you on Facebook!
Kiwi
OPTIMUS KRIZ 9:30 PM - 28 January, 2008
I've been trying to find these 90's hit songs but still no luck, maybe if you grew up in P.I then you'll know what im talkin about. but here it is...
1.Stars(clubmix) by Simply Red,
2.Angelina- don't remember the artist but this was a hit back in d 90's
3.Hurt (clubmix) by Kalapana
there was a lot more 90's hits but i could'nt remember the rest maybe you guys can help me..thanks! free Lumpia for everybody!
OPTIMUS KRIZ 9:32 PM - 28 January, 2008
oh yeah, Angelina song goes like dis....Angelina, baho ng puke mo may buni pa, dika nagsasabon kinalikot mo pa....hahaha! well, that's the pinoy version by the way. =)
Maskrider 11:49 PM - 28 January, 2008
Angelina by PSY
Stars (Comprendo mix)

Good old Days.....I remember playing that on the Mobile Circuit 89.1 DMZ.
hard_r 4:06 AM - 29 January, 2008
damn that's old skool!
skinnyguy 4:08 AM - 29 January, 2008
kalapana was a group from hawaii. i think someone out there just made a bootleg remix. i'm surprised it was a hit in the PI...especially considering that the song is much older than the 90s.
OPTIMUS KRIZ 8:37 PM - 29 January, 2008
any idea where to get old school hits like these? suggestions anyone? shout out to SNS MOBILE (STA. MESA)
Maskrider 9:19 PM - 29 January, 2008
You have to go back home for that.
dj cubicle 9:27 PM - 29 January, 2008
My girl just got her green card all straightened out (10 more years, woo!) so it sounds like we're going to head to QC for Christmas. I'll definitely be hitting up this thread later in the year!
Maskrider 3:22 AM - 30 January, 2008
Any Filipino Djs here from Dubai?
dev!ous 4:29 AM - 9 February, 2008
pooo- thong- n- e- mo
rockness ronsta 3:14 AM - 11 February, 2008
ay nako, i need some ki-ki for my ti-ti!
hard_r 4:19 AM - 11 February, 2008
wow... that's some bad tagalog right there hahahahaha
OPTIMUS KRIZ 8:51 PM - 11 February, 2008
any pinoy DJs from 858 & 619
first ever Pinoy fest coming to SD. check out flyer here..

www.myspace.com
OPTIMUS KRIZ 8:52 PM - 11 February, 2008
my bad here it is...

www.myspace.com
bandoma 9:25 AM - 13 February, 2008
im heading to the PI in a few days! its gonna be my first time there.
cbk 4:35 PM - 13 February, 2008
i like spicy languniza and corn beep omelettes w rice.
Shawny D 3:37 AM - 3 March, 2008
Hi, I'm new to the forum and thought this was the right thread to introduce myself. I'm a house/trance DJ from Michigan just trying to rep some Pinoy pride.

Peace.
Panic City 5:59 AM - 3 March, 2008
Im going to Vegas MArch 15th for the Manny Pacquiao fight. I'm putting 2 bills on him. Wish me luck!
DJ_X_Trodinaire 4:20 AM - 4 March, 2008
Hoy there is a New Flip restaurant by muddy branch rd in gaithersburg maryland ;)
dj cubicle 7:13 PM - 5 March, 2008
Hey Shawny, you heard anything about a new filipino restaraunt opening in Canton?
Shawny D 7:46 PM - 5 March, 2008
Nah, man. I'm from Warren. Canton is a hike from here.
ernie 6:36 PM - 19 May, 2008
ayeh!
soon-2-be-ex-FS2user 7:00 PM - 19 May, 2008
tah-ehh my baa hoe
DJSIXX 11:10 PM - 19 May, 2008
i was dj sixx the funky filipino on the radio.. that name given to me by on air personality bennie siegal
GRiNDBoX 5:40 PM - 8 October, 2008
aye

djClint!!!
Marty Mcfly 5:39 AM - 9 October, 2008
are there any clubs in philippines that play breaks/electro house?
Maskrider 9:23 AM - 9 October, 2008
Most of them are into Electro now and Electro is the cousin of Mash-up which is a relative of Trance.
Marty Mcfly 11:21 AM - 9 October, 2008
maskrider can you recommend any clubs/nights and where they are?
do any of them bring any intertational acts over?
Geometrix 1:18 AM - 13 October, 2008
datu puti
Maskrider 2:14 AM - 13 October, 2008
Alchemy (I don't really know where it's at) and the Embassy (The Fort).

They do Bring Dj's Abroad.
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 10:19 PM - 15 October, 2008
GPS Watchwww.youtube.com

Bohol Watchwww.youtube.com both my parents are from Antequera
marlon@wave891 2:57 AM - 20 October, 2008
AYE.... nako.
M-Rock 4:58 PM - 20 October, 2008
pandesal, halo halo, balut, that's all i know fellas. much love yall...
dj cubicle 4:45 PM - 13 November, 2008
I leave for PI in 27 days! A week in Manila, then 3 days each in Cebu and Bohol. Can't wait.
Djbran 4:58 PM - 13 November, 2008
Christmas started in October. Man I miss Puto Boom Boom(sp?) and the kids selling fishballs at the corner
DJ_CARY 5:57 AM - 14 November, 2008
Quote:
I leave for PI in 27 days! A week in Manila, then 3 days each in Cebu and Bohol. Can't wait.

Dammmm we have the same agenda? lol
dj cubicle 5:57 PM - 8 December, 2008
I land in Manila on Friday night. Any suggestions for nightlife on Mon/Tues/Wed?
DJ_CARY 2:07 AM - 9 December, 2008
Monday - Air Force One
Tuesday - Classmates
Wednesday - Don Pedro's
Thursday - Classmates
Fridays - Air Force One!!!

Ur DOne!
ral 3:19 PM - 6 March, 2009
r.i.p francis m.

i guess i'll drop by in his wake. im in manila this march.
Audio1 4:59 PM - 6 March, 2009
AYE.... nako.
Maskrider 11:26 PM - 6 March, 2009
Heard about that R.I.P Francis M
Anu 11:46 PM - 6 March, 2009
I love the PI culture and wow wow we is better than american idol...i'v done alot of work in the PI community in my area and they always very nice and feed me some good food....big up PI Djs ..
CHICAGO KID 4:46 AM - 7 March, 2009
waiting on the "filipino filipino" electro hosue version??? where is it at filipino djs???
DJ_X_Trodinaire 12:10 PM - 7 March, 2009
Bebot Bebot
CHICAGO KID 6:53 AM - 8 March, 2009
Yes Bebot Bebot, someone needs to make a electro house version on that song, what do you think pinoys??
CHICAGO KID 6:54 AM - 8 March, 2009
Tell DJ PEEKABOO and SIR SCRATCH i said Miss them and get in the Mix!!!!!!!!
Maskrider 8:08 AM - 8 March, 2009
The best bet to do the remix would be Black eyed peas unless somebody got the instrumental and the acapella.
GRiNDBoX 6:37 AM - 9 March, 2009
bakit?
freshtodeath 8:33 PM - 11 March, 2009
Quote:
I land in Manila on Friday night. Any suggestions for nightlife on Mon/Tues/Wed?

Quote:
Monday - Air Force One
Tuesday - Classmates
Wednesday - Don Pedro's
Thursday - Classmates
Fridays - Air Force One!!!

Ur DOne!

LOL +1

Be sure to check out Embassy SuperKlasse Wednesdays
agentorange 8:48 PM - 11 March, 2009
my boy DJ XTRA JOSH is spinning at Embassy some time soon. that's in the fort, right? Makati city?

yeah JOSH is a house DJ from hawaii/ca and sometimes Bali, Indo.. we did a party in o'ahu one time on a sandbar. dope as ish.

who runs embassy? anyone here? know xtra josh?

VISAYA 4 LIFE, PARE!
isaiahjeremiah 12:02 AM - 12 March, 2009
Heto na ang tunay na Pilipino! ha nah i'm only half
GRiNDBoX 5:44 AM - 14 March, 2009
ako bisaya...lol...dont know whos runnin embassy...lol baka si dj ace ramos..LOL
Maskrider 6:45 AM - 14 March, 2009
From what I heard Alchemy is way better than Embassy never been there though.
ral 10:58 PM - 25 March, 2009
im in manila! holla!
dj cubicle 2:25 PM - 26 March, 2009
I could go for some legit pandesal right now. The stuff they tried passing off at the pinoy store by me just wasn't the same.
Maskrider 4:12 AM - 19 December, 2009
Try Pan De Manila baked in a Pugon (Brick Oven).
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 4:08 PM - 19 December, 2009
Watchwww.youtube.com check out the lil monkeys and dem chocolate hills where I'm from (Bohol, PI)

Nuttin beats those traveling street vendors:

...freshly baked pandesal
...freshly roasted corn on the cob
...BBQ on a stick
...cola in a sandwich bag
...hanging rice

All brought to your front doorsteps..... "BAAAAALUUUUUT !!!!!" :)
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 4:11 PM - 19 December, 2009
Quote:
Watchwww.youtube.com check out the lil monkeys and dem chocolate hills where I'm from (Bohol, PI)

Nuttin beats those traveling street vendors:

...freshly baked pandesal
...freshly roasted corn on the cob
...BBQ on a stick
...cola in a sandwich bag
...hanging rice

All brought to your front doorsteps..... "BAAAAALUUUUUT !!!!!" :)

Antequera, to be exact
GRiNDBoX 12:22 AM - 20 December, 2009
hahahay...miss pinas...

newayz shanghai represent!!!
djClint
DJ JEMZ 3:19 PM - 20 December, 2009
for real, there are a lot of filipino DJs out there! i'm reppin' Montreal, Canada! i'm actually headed to the philippines for vacation for one month in January, and i can't wait! less than 2 weeks away! Plus, the weather here is brutal....crazy cold.
agentorange 1:54 AM - 21 December, 2009
aye nako. putang ina mo.

Watchwww.youtube.com

what chu know about that!!!
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 5:51 AM - 21 December, 2009
Haha :)

Putang putang putang putang pu pu pu pu