Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Itch 1.1 + vci300 is very slow !!

Siderman 12:27 PM - 30 July, 2009
Hi all, before the version 1.1, itch run very speedy now with the 1.1 itch is slow !!!!!

help me !!

sid
kraal 2:49 PM - 30 July, 2009
what do you mean slow?
aaronottio 3:03 PM - 30 July, 2009
Hey kraal sorry this is off discussion topic but I saw you in here and wanted to ask, is it possible that the minimum requirements to run ITCH have gone way up perhaps?
kraal 3:29 PM - 30 July, 2009
that i don't know. but with the less use of cpu i would think it goes down. but i dont really look at that.... i just look at what works and my computer works :)
aaronottio 3:39 PM - 30 July, 2009
Sweet dude
Siderman 6:55 AM - 31 July, 2009
sorry guys !! i'm french and my english is very bad !!!

When i launch itch and VCI is off, the overload processor metter is full !, If i turn on the vci and launch the software after, my processor is overload again !. the shapes of sound is horrible with small jump.

With the 1.0 never problems !!

Help me !!

Thx.

sid
DJ 2ni 8:51 AM - 31 July, 2009
Sazlut Siderman.

je suis français aussi et je possede la VCI300 avec ITCH 1.0.5.

Je viens de télécharger la 1.1.0 et j'hésite à l'installer.
Peux tu m'expliquer quel est ton probleme en français SVP car je suis pas doué en anglais...!

Merci d'avance
Siderman 10:42 AM - 31 July, 2009
Salut !

Avant d'installer la version 1.1 la machine marchait au quart de tour, aucun ralentissement tout marchait nickel !

depuis la 1.1 avec update du FW, le PC sature a mort l'affichage des courbes est lent avec des saut donc impossible de caler quelque chose !!

je te tiens au courant

ps : je suis en lien avec le gars de vestax, qui d'ailleur est très sympat on va essayaer de regler ce problème qui est le seul apparus !

a+
Kmxorbit 11:37 AM - 31 July, 2009
With all respect to everyone, but please keep the posts in english.
English is not the native language for most of us, but everyone tries to respects that.

If you really cannot explain yourself in english, consider to start a thread "Itch Francais" for example. ;-)
Antony Ellis 1:18 PM - 31 July, 2009
Quote:
sorry guys !! i'm french and my english is very bad !!!

When i launch itch and VCI is off, the overload processor metter is full !, If i turn on the vci and launch the software after, my processor is overload again !. the shapes of sound is horrible with small jump.

With the 1.0 never problems !!

Help me !!

Thx.

sid

I also had this problem today, cpu meter in the RED big style and everything just sounded like it was slowing down and the sound was horrible!

Need a fix with this FAST!
djcerla 1:22 PM - 31 July, 2009
PC? MAC? What specs?

Come on guys give the forum a chance to help you.
Antony Ellis 1:25 PM - 31 July, 2009
oh come on, we post our specs up eveytime there is an issue..............

pc/vista/t7250 dual core/2gb ram.......
djcerla 1:28 PM - 31 July, 2009
you should really add the specs in your user profile, as it's impossible to remember the specs of every user.
Antony Ellis 1:31 PM - 31 July, 2009
fair enough but its quite evident now that the majority of people are using the required spec for itch.

anyway, hope someone will chirp up with some help on this

AE
djcerla 1:34 PM - 31 July, 2009
Sure... but I meant to focus if it's a PC problem, a XP or Vista problem, etc.

@ Siderman,

est-ce que tu as Vista en ton ordinateur?
Siderman 2:20 PM - 31 July, 2009
Sorry i work lol

i have a PC with Core 2 Duo 3.00 Ghz, 3GO of memory.

the OS is XP pro.

thx
Siderman 2:28 PM - 31 July, 2009
with SP2
DJ 2ni 6:12 AM - 5 August, 2009
I have a PC Dual core 2x 1.6 Ghz with 4 Go ram and XP Pro Sp2

I want to get 1.1.0, but I'll wait for a solution proposed to solve this problem before instal 1.1.0, today i'm working with 1.0.5 and it's OK with this.

Good luck to solv this guys

DJ 2ni from France
kraal 1:26 PM - 5 August, 2009
seems like an individual specific problem i would post a help topic in the help forum