DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Mixar Duo Phono Pre-amp Sound Quality

Chris Int'l 12:55 AM - 20 September, 2019
Has anybody given serious listens/comparisons to the Mixar Duo sound quality with vinyl records? Do the phono-pre amps sound good and bumping or have they cheaped out on those assuming most people won't play an actual vinyl record through it.
Any issues with it as a stand alone mixer when no computer is connected?
Thanks,
Chris
VoltarMendoza 8:28 AM - 21 September, 2019
I recently reset my PC and reorganized it too, but ever since then I've run into an issue. I used to have a backup folder in which I had all the music organized in artist folders, by using the virtual device function. I've been trying to set up this folder anew again on my backup drive, but whenever I try to synchronise it I just get a warning that the folder doesn't exist anymore (which is incorrect). What am I doing wrong?
VoltarMendoza 1:10 PM - 24 September, 2019
Quote:
I recently reset my PC and reorganized it too, but ever since then I've run into an issue. I used to have a backup folder in which I had all the scrabblewordfinder.vip organized in artist folders, by using the virtual device function. I've been trying to set up this folder anew again on my backup drive, www.applock.ooo but whenever I try to synchronise it I just get a warning that the folder doesn't exist anymore (which is incorrect). What am I doing wrong?

my issue got solved!!!