Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Numark NS7 7-inch Color Vinyl

dave412 8:02 PM - 17 July, 2009
From the numark website added some new accerssories for NS7 Owners
www.numark.com
VJ Kurve 1:56 AM - 18 July, 2009
SWEET!!!
VJ Kurve 2:21 AM - 18 July, 2009
How come I can't find the vinyl on Guitar Center's website?
AT^ 2:53 AM - 18 July, 2009
Quote:
How come I can't find the vinyl on Guitar Center's website?

Just got released today... it may take awhile for them to get the product and update 'stuff' . . .
CLeveL 3:21 AM - 18 July, 2009
Hot!!!
dave412 3:49 AM - 18 July, 2009
yeah i think they said for it to be released in Q3 2009 so sometime this or next month.
CLeveL 7:14 AM - 18 July, 2009
Anybody have any idea of the $$$Price$$$, also some info on replacement slip mats?
CLeveL 7:19 AM - 18 July, 2009
Never mind;
Quote:
Hey All,

Any standard slip mat designed for a 7 inch platter will fit on the NS7. You will be able to purchase replacement slip mats from Numark via our parts department as well. If you need a template for butter rugs you can use the slip mats that the NS7 comes with to ensure an accurate cut.
Deejay Dumb Bii 3:15 PM - 18 July, 2009
The vinyl colors already look like VDJ colors already hahaha( it was my first thought when I first saw it.)
VJ Kurve 2:46 AM - 19 July, 2009
What a tease!!!!
AT^ 5:40 AM - 19 July, 2009
Wonder if they are going to release more colors?

Diig the idea! :)
DJ Quartz 2:58 PM - 19 July, 2009
Nice, finally!

We need some more colors though.
DJ Quartz 3:04 PM - 19 July, 2009
Now only if we could get the spindle adapters seprately. No parts list yet.
dave412 6:12 PM - 19 July, 2009
Quote:
Now only if we could get the spindle adapters seprately. No parts list yet.

i 2nd that because then we have to take it apart from the other one.
KLH 7:57 AM - 25 July, 2009
What I want are SILVER vinyl. How sick is this:

Watchwww.youtube.com

Numark, puh-lease make this happen.

-KLH
djdrew 12:44 PM - 25 July, 2009
oh damn Yes I was all set to order my red ones but I want the silver/mirror ones That ish is hottttttt
dave412 2:45 PM - 25 July, 2009
yeah DJ esco did some pretty cool things with his ns7. i was looking on ebay for some vinyl's that may look like that but nothing even close.
DJ Quartz 3:23 PM - 25 July, 2009
I want clear so I can get some nice slipmats made with my dj logo underneath.

We need a part number and price list for the the spindle adpaters so we can get on this.
KLH 3:37 PM - 25 July, 2009
Quote:
We need a part number and price list for the the spindle adpaters so we can get on this.

DJ Esco had a tutorial vid on YT for how to adapt the 7" singles to the NS7 platters... so we may not need adapters...

-KLH
dave412 3:45 PM - 25 July, 2009
but he did this way b4 numark announced the color vinyls so lets hope they come with adapters already installed on.
DJ Quartz 3:53 PM - 25 July, 2009
Right, and I did talk to him about getting a set of him custom adapters but he wasn't ready to release them yet.
DJ Quartz 3:54 PM - 25 July, 2009
I'm almost tempted to get some machined myself just to have extra's and also make a custom one to work with regular 45's as well.
KLH 1:47 AM - 26 July, 2009
Well, knowing me - I'll get BOTH Numark vinyl AND try to have silver on hand too!

-KLH
DJ GaFFle 12:51 PM - 27 July, 2009
Quote:
What I want are SILVER vinyl. How sick is this:

Watchwww.youtube.com

Numark, puh-lease make this happen.

-KLH

Oh my... that silver is SiCk!
DJ GaFFle 8:56 PM - 6 August, 2009
I ordered mine from the UK. Still waiting for them to arrive :-)
DJ De Leon 3:14 PM - 2 September, 2009
Silver is so hot looking.

Where can I order one?
DJ GaFFle 7:41 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
Silver is so hot looking.

Where can I order one?

I would be a jerk and keep the secret all to myself but my NS7 wouldn't be blinging if it weren't for KLH and DJ Esco.

Hit this www.goldrecord.com guy up... Tell him Reggie Kendrick sent you. I paid $19 a piece for mine.
KLH 8:17 PM - 2 September, 2009
SERIOUS props to you, DJ GaFFle.

-KLH
kraal 8:49 PM - 2 September, 2009
yeah dj GaFFle added one more think to my if i get my ns7
MrTM2 10:16 PM - 2 September, 2009
Well, $49.99 is the final price for two pieces of vinyl. NO.
VJ Kurve 4:13 PM - 3 September, 2009
Just ordered my red and blue vinyl from the Numark online store. Can't wait!
dave412 7:40 PM - 3 September, 2009
Quote:

can you let me know how long it take to get it.
:+:Basic:+: 8:06 PM - 3 September, 2009
here in holland they are 40 euro's
however i think it is more original to open youir old vynil case and get out some of those golden oldies you laying around, make three little gaps in the circle and you can put any vynil on it you like, original and completely free.
DJ GaFFle 11:47 AM - 4 September, 2009
Quote:
Well, $49.99 is the final price for two pieces of vinyl. NO.

You must be talking about the Numark vinyl.
DJ GaFFle 11:50 AM - 4 September, 2009
images.quickblogcast.com
or
blog.channelliveproductions.com

Rushed job with the labels but it'll do for now.
KLH 6:19 PM - 4 September, 2009
SCHWEET, DJ GAFFLE!!!!

-KLH
KLH 6:20 PM - 4 September, 2009
(I like that the forum software points out that "More than half of your message contains capital letters. To many forum users this means you are SHOUTING your message, and is considered bad forum etiquette."

Pretty cool, admins...

-KLH
VJ Kurve 6:07 AM - 8 September, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

can you let me know how long it take to get it.

I'll keep yinz posted.
VJ Kurve 6:43 PM - 10 September, 2009
Well just got my custom red & blue vinyls from Numark today. They look cools as hell, but they don't have the grooves cut in the record like the black vinyls. So I called Numark tech support and they will get back to me in 24 hours, Hopefully this isn't a huge recall. Sigh....
dave412 7:48 PM - 10 September, 2009
Quote:
Well just got my custom red & blue vinyls from Numark today. They look cools as hell, but they don't have the grooves cut in the record like the black vinyls. So I called Numark tech support and they will get back to me in 24 hours, Hopefully this isn't a huge recall. Sigh....

so they dont look like vinyl?

How do they fill and do the come with adpaters?
VJ Kurve 8:04 PM - 10 September, 2009
No adapters. You have to use the ones from your black vinyls. They do look like vinyl.
VJ Kurve 8:13 PM - 10 September, 2009
So just got off the phone with Chris and he informed me that thousands of the colored vinyl's like mine were shipped to customers. Bad batch from Asia. LOL! geez
VJ Kurve 8:17 PM - 10 September, 2009
DJ GaFFle 9:11 PM - 10 September, 2009

Betta get out your dremmels...
VJ Kurve 11:14 PM - 10 September, 2009
Quote:

Betta get out your dremmels...

No need. I'm getting another set sent to me. With the grooves!
dave412 11:53 PM - 10 September, 2009
So do you think or did he say it was safe to order them?
casket hands 11:55 PM - 10 September, 2009
I can't imagine them knowingly shipping a faulty product.
VJ Kurve 12:26 AM - 11 September, 2009
It's up to you. Hard to say if you'll get the correct ones. I got a batch from Asia, so who knows.
dave412 7:04 PM - 16 September, 2009
Anything on getting your new vinyls yet?
Numark
Chris Roman 9:14 PM - 16 September, 2009
VJ, just seeing this and scratching my head since the conversation might have been with one of our staff but not me directly (I don't think).

Anyway, the current vinyl adapter was designed to work with all standard 45 holes.
This is why you see customers making their own custom vinyl so easily, like silver.

We are shipping the Numark custom vinyl with standard 45 holes.

The NS7 vinyl in production was originaly made with small hole, and the contractor for the NS7 decided to make the holes in the shipping product with 4 holes. This works fine as well so we didn't change it, however, the spindle design allows for regular 45 holes and that is what we have shipped.

We have never shipped anything incorrect, and certainly would never do this knowingly.

So it's cool to order what is available now, or customize to your preference! Just remember the weight of the vinyl should be heavy for the best effect which is the main reason we made heavy custom vinyl for you.
dave412 1:01 AM - 17 September, 2009
Quote:
VJ, just seeing this and scratching my head since the conversation might have been with one of our staff but not me directly (I don't think).

Anyway, the current vinyl adapter was designed to work with all standard 45 holes.
This is why you see customers making their own custom vinyl so easily, like silver.

We are shipping the Numark custom vinyl with standard 45 holes.

The NS7 vinyl in production was originaly made with small hole, and the contractor for the NS7 decided to make the holes in the shipping product with 4 holes. This works fine as well so we didn't change it, however, the spindle design allows for regular 45 holes and that is what we have shipped.

We have never shipped anything incorrect, and certainly would never do this knowingly.

So it's cool to order what is available now, or customize to your preference! Just remember the weight of the vinyl should be heavy for the best effect which is the main reason we made heavy custom vinyl for you.

so what your saying is that the new color vinyls do not come with the 3 groves like the stock vinyls came with and the new ones should fit regardless?
Numark, Support
sbangs 8:14 AM - 17 September, 2009
Hi Dave, that is correct.
dave412 5:23 PM - 17 September, 2009
well from wat

After watching this video doesnt look likes it fits to me. I want these vinyls but i shouldnt have to cut holes in order for them to fit.
VJ Kurve 8:30 PM - 17 September, 2009
This is BS. I'd expected better from Numark. I mean if your going to release a product make sure it's compatible! I refuse to jeopardize the integrity of the record by drilling grooves into it. That's the manufactures job! Anyone else feel me?
KLH 9:14 PM - 17 September, 2009
The problem is that the original adaptor has screws at a place that's physically too close to the inner edge. The screws need to be located closer to the spindle.

I've taken a picture of it. I've shown the current position and "groove" in red circles and a better screw placement in green:

farm3.static.flickr.com

Ultimately, the adapter needs to be redesigned/modified so that you can use regular 45s as they are. I hope that Numark redesigns the adaptor and allows an exchange - or includes the new adapters as part of the red/blue (and hopefully soon - chrome) replacement discs.

-KLH
VJ Kurve 9:21 PM - 17 September, 2009
WORD! Good post KLH!
kraal 9:31 PM - 17 September, 2009
question is has anyone sucessfully done this?. I mean we see one youtube video and i am sure that isnt the only person who has ordered replacement vinyl.
VJ Kurve 9:39 PM - 17 September, 2009
I was just thinking the same thing. Anyone else?
dave412 10:07 PM - 17 September, 2009
Quote:
This is BS. I'd expected better from Numark. I mean if your going to release a product make sure it's compatible! I refuse to jeopardize the integrity of the record by drilling grooves into it. That's the manufactures job! Anyone else feel me?

I agree with you. which is why i was waiting for numark to respond unitl i ordered mine dont want to pay $100 for 2 pairs of vinyl if they don't fit correctly.
KLH 10:54 PM - 17 September, 2009
I forgot about the pricing - they're really $100 for both red and blue! That's $25 apiece plus shipping! Now if there were a silver/chrome disk, maybe - but red and blue? I dunno.

www.numark.com

Anyways, in light of that pricing, it wouldn't be THAT hard to make the "grooves" required for any 45 single to work - but I maintain that the adapter should be redesigned and replaced regardless.

-KLH
dave412 12:58 AM - 18 September, 2009
Quote:
I forgot about the pricing - they're really $100 for both red and blue! That's $25 apiece plus shipping! Now if there were a silver/chrome disk, maybe - but red and blue? I dunno.

www.numark.com

Anyways, in light of that pricing, it wouldn't be THAT hard to make the "grooves" required for any 45 single to work - but I maintain that the adapter should be redesigned and replaced regardless.

-KLH

yeah if they adjust the the price of the vinyls to $25 a pair then i will be willing to cut out the grooves myself. Just from watching that one video they were not even close to fitting with the original adapter.
kraal 1:09 AM - 18 September, 2009
ok i wish i had these and an ns7 cause even looking at the video it seems to me that without the grooves it will still screw together cause when he held up the vinyl with the black piece behind it you could still see the holes
MusicDan 1:44 AM - 18 September, 2009
I took one of these apart to put in my custom labels. I noticed that the grooves are there for a purpose. You have to remember that there is no needle on the vinyl, therefore what manipulates the software isn't the actual vinyl but the spindle. If you don't have the cutouts, the vinyl will spin independently from the spindle as in a regular TT. The manipulation of the software while it might work, will not be as perfect as with the grooved vinyls.

Dave said "so what your saying is that the new color vinyls do not come with the 3 groves like the stock vinyls came with and the new ones should fit regardless?"

And Simon (sbangs) said "Hi Dave, that is correct."

I find that statement to be misleading.

As far as KLH saying that the adapter should be redesigned, from the looks of how it works, the product wont work as they originally designed it.

Hope this all made sense...
kraal 1:53 AM - 18 September, 2009
but if the black piece in back and the adaptor clamp the vinyl wont it keep it in place?
MusicDan 1:59 AM - 18 September, 2009
I think that the grooves were in there for a reason. While it might work, It might not. VJ Kurve is saying that it wont fit. I believe him. Like I said I took them apart and those grooves are for those holes. They are exact.
dave412 2:07 AM - 18 September, 2009
Quote:
but if the black piece in back and the adaptor clamp the vinyl wont it keep it in place?

That would be "Mickey Mouse" if you decide to do it that way. The Grooves is what makes the bottom piece sit flush with the vinyl.
MusicDan 2:13 AM - 18 September, 2009
I was just about to say that. For $50 those adapters should be included. They say they didn't to keep the cost down. Seems pretty pricey to me for a pair of 45's. At the very least they should be notched.

I had been watching this thread and wasn't going to get involved, untill Simon said what he did. I think that Simon has always been spot on, not only with his comments here, but in the now defunct Numark forum as well, but I think he goofed.
kraal 2:36 AM - 18 September, 2009
right i am just asking out of curiosity not saying anything will work
dave412 3:00 AM - 18 September, 2009
Quote:
right i am just asking out of curiosity not saying anything will work

Yeah you have good suggestion i think it will work, but it thats not they way it was designed. I think it might also interfere with the sliding slot to adjust the looseness of the vinyl.
dave412 3:05 AM - 18 September, 2009
Quote:
I was just about to say that. For $50 those adapters should be included. They say they didn't to keep the cost down. Seems pretty pricey to me for a pair of 45's. At the very least they should be notched.

I had been watching this thread and wasn't going to get involved, untill Simon said what he did. I think that Simon has always been spot on, not only with his comments here, but in the now defunct Numark forum as well, but I think he goofed.

I started the thread just to let people know that they were making us custom vinyl's but after what VJ Kurve has went through I am hesitant on whether i should buy them or not, especially if there not connecting right.
DJMIA 4:00 AM - 18 September, 2009
The notches are there for two reasons, one is to center the vinyl on the spindle and the other is so that the vinyl does not spin free if the clamp screws were ever to loosen up. Look at it as a safety feature if you will. Imagine trying to scratch at a gig when all of a sudden you can’t because your vinyl starts slipping. The notches are our friends, lol

In the video it may look like the black adapter will fit the color vinyl because you can see the holes are still inside the opening but if you look closely at the black adapter it is not flat, the three holes a raised up to cradle in the three notches on the vinyl. That is why it will not fit a regular 45 unless if they are notched like the originals because it will not rest flush on the vinyl.
KLH 5:21 AM - 18 September, 2009
Quote:
The notches are our friends, lol

There may be more truth in those words than I initially thought. With further thought, the reasons given above make sense. So now I'm uncertain how Numark plans to resolve this... or even if they acknowledge a problem.

-KLH
dave412 5:35 AM - 18 September, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

so what your saying is that the new color vinyls do not come with the 3 groves like the stock vinyls came with and the new ones should fit regardless?

Quote:
Hi Dave, that is correct.

Doesn't look like they realize there is a problem. but we shall see.
VJ Kurve 10:41 PM - 19 September, 2009
And now we all play the waiting on Numark game. tick, toc, tick toc....
dave412 10:43 PM - 19 September, 2009
i watched your youtube video i thought they were gonna send you a new set?
VJ Kurve 11:48 PM - 19 September, 2009
That's what they said on the phone, but I haven't seen jack in my mail yet. =/
kraal 11:56 PM - 19 September, 2009
i think this post is saying the opposite :(
KLH 4:36 AM - 20 September, 2009
Maybe we're going the wrong way with this. If the grooves are what's necessary, perhaps Numark should release a tool that cuts the grooves for you - like a stamper. Then they could sell a custom 45 adapting kit so you could use any 45 single with large OR small hole. Then I could see the $50 price being justified.

-KLH
kraal 8:42 AM - 20 September, 2009
or they come with the adaptors connected
VJ Kurve 8:56 AM - 20 September, 2009
Quote:
or they come with the adaptors connected

+1
b-unit 12:59 PM - 20 September, 2009
I dont know if you guys know this, but Guitar Center sells these vinyls for $20, I dont know why they cost $50 at Numark. Check them out....Search vinyl and they should show up.
MusicDan 1:08 PM - 20 September, 2009
UNREAL!!! Hey Unit, do you know if they have the grooves. I am picking them up today. Hopefully they have in stock.
b-unit 1:13 PM - 20 September, 2009
They didnt have them in stock yet, but you can preorder them, I dont know about the grooves, but its just half the price. I preordered them so as soon as I receive them I will let you know, and also I used my 10% discount coupon, so my total with tax was $25.
dave412 5:39 PM - 20 September, 2009
I sure hope they are not special order. Just like everything related to the NS7.

Good lookin out on the $20 price now for that price I would cut the holes myself :)
kraal 5:43 PM - 20 September, 2009
i would wait till guitar center has them on the shelf before i order anything from them.... i know a friend had an NS7 on order with them and other places had them in stock and sold out tice before his came in
dave412 6:55 PM - 20 September, 2009
Thats why i never special orders things from them. Because they never know when it will come or even give you an estimate on how long. online says the vinyls intock tomorrow so maybe will see them in the sore in like 2-3 weeks.
Numark, Support
sbangs 7:59 PM - 20 September, 2009
Hi Guys, what Chris is saying is you do not need those grooves.

The spindle was upgraded during development not to require them.

Hope that helps.
dave412 8:12 PM - 20 September, 2009
well as much as i am happy you responded. What do you mean the spindle was upgraded during development.

Have you watched the video the VJ Kurve has posted it doesn't fit. The grooves are required. I will be happy to accept a free pair to prove my self wrong :)
VJ Kurve 12:31 AM - 21 September, 2009
Well if the spindle was upgraded during the development phase why didn't I receive the newly developed adapters???? My video clearly shows the current adapters that come with the NS7 units will not work with the newly developed color vinyl's. I wish someone would just give me and the rest of the people that own a NS7 a straight answer. If someone at Numark messed up then just make a PSA or something.
kraal 12:49 AM - 21 September, 2009
or post a video showing how it DOES work
VJ Kurve 1:29 AM - 21 September, 2009
+1 kraal
MusicDan 2:55 AM - 21 September, 2009
SImon, I hope you are right, but it seems like you aren't reading what we are saying. You say the spindle was upgraded, so how can we, the firsts owners of the NS7 get a newly developed spindle, oh and it HAS to be free. It doesn't seem fair to us to have to get one of these upgraded spindles. If what we are saying is wrong, then come out and prove us wrong. Make a video, post it on the Numark website and give us a link. But don't just go and write things that seem to contradict what WE, US, out in the field are seeing.
KLH 3:28 AM - 21 September, 2009
Quote:
The problem is that the original adaptor has screws at a place that's physically too close to the inner edge. The screws need to be located closer to the spindle.

I've taken a picture of it. I've shown the current position and "groove" in red circles and a better screw placement in green:

farm3.static.flickr.com

Quote:
Hi Guys, what Chris is saying is you do not need those grooves.

The spindle was upgraded during development not to require them.

I think that we're at a point where Numark needs to make a simple acknowledgment of the issue and a position - to resolve the issue or not.

As it stands, my perspective - having used NS7s that were manufactured in March and June - is that the vinyl clasping adapter depends on the presence and locations of grooves in the vinyl. Pictures are in the my quoted link above.

The red and blue replacement vinyls and regular 45rpm singles do NOT have that groove. As such, they do not appear to work with the adapter that was provided with the NS7. If it does in face WORK with the current adapter, we need instructions and a demonstration. If it does NOT work, then we request a resolution that will make the replacement vinyls and 45rpm singles work WITHOUT having to modify the vinyl to accommodate the adapter.

Please advise, Numark team.

-KLH
dave412 5:07 AM - 21 September, 2009
+1
SteveG 7:08 PM - 26 September, 2009
Let me know if you're interested, and we might offer gold and platinum vinyl skins, round records but very thin like bumper sticker material, which are sticky backed. You could use them as is or stick them to an old vinyl record or whatever. Should work real well for gold or platinum records for slip work.
KLH 8:13 PM - 26 September, 2009
That's interesting. Can you post pix and a vid showing usage? My immediate concern would be that the "sticker" wouldn't have a vinyl feel.

-KLH
SteveG 8:49 PM - 26 September, 2009
It absolutely feels vinyl because *it is* vinyl -and if you stick it onto the face of a 7" record you get the best of both worlds. Actually if you don't want to bother with that we have the 7" platinum vinyl already pressed, that was referenced earlier in this thread. But the flexy would let you use whatever substrate you wanted.

This is the first we thought about letting it out for DJs so there isn't a video yet but I think you can get the idea. I'll put something on Youtube soon. The link for the thick pressed vinyl is www.goldrecord.com and they're either gold or platinum, 7" & 12" (10" too but that's not real popular :)
dave412 5:17 PM - 27 September, 2009
im assuming numark just forgot about this thread?
VJ Kurve 6:20 PM - 27 September, 2009
Quote:
im assuming numark just forgot about this thread?

Yeah, WTF! Still no answers!!!
DJ Dub Cowboy 7:25 PM - 27 September, 2009
wow, this is exactly why I am sticking with Rane products. I Nu it was too good to be true.
dave412 7:31 PM - 27 September, 2009
Quote:
wow, this is exactly why I am sticking with Rane products. I Nu it was too good to be true.

just because of the vinyls? or the fact numark hasn't given us an answer. Either way way I am happy the NS7 me and my friend DJ together(we help each other). we both have one and We love the NS7 rock solid I have had mine since the 1st week it came out and do not regret it @ all.
DJ Dub Cowboy 7:42 PM - 27 September, 2009
the fact that numark hasn't given an answer...

after giving some bad answers

I just hope it lasts longer than a couple of years. When they DO break, I hope the service is good. Has anybody had to deal with repairs yet?
dave412 7:47 PM - 27 September, 2009
yeah i think one of the threads don't know of it was resolved didnt read the whole thing. I also didnt check to see if was one the serials that was recalled by numark.
kraal 7:52 PM - 27 September, 2009
yes it was resolved however it wasnt pretty :)
SteveG 8:34 PM - 27 September, 2009
Here's a link for a quick comparison of our rigid platinum vinyl record and the flexy platinum record Watchwww.youtube.com
dave412 12:09 AM - 28 September, 2009
ill pass on that.lol
SteveG 12:19 AM - 28 September, 2009
Perhaps we should have put mocked up labels on the records, similar to what you would do for your own. The records include labels that you can print yourself with anything that you want on them; these are the raw records, the same that we provide to licensed framers for the offical awards.
kraal 12:21 AM - 28 September, 2009
i think you display is fine.... a good product for those who are looking
SteveG 2:39 AM - 28 September, 2009
Thanks Kraal, If you want to, send us your snail address and I'll send you a sample. You can beta test the flexi against the rigid. And DJGaffle, send us your address again and I'm going to send a flexi to you too. You have the rigid, see how the flexi compares.
SteveG 4:26 AM - 28 September, 2009
and KLH, you've been instrumental in this thread, if you want to try them out too, please send me your address and I'll send them to you too.
DJ_Esco 7:14 AM - 28 September, 2009
WOW!!!! LOL I never in my mind would dream that my Youtube post would spin off so much interest. You guys made me blush LOL

There are a few "Photo Records" Out there too and still some companies that will custom fab them for you. (This would be my suggestion to DJ Quartz in reguards to doing "clear". Keep in mind the club lighting will have a tendancey to "wipe" colors. Now if the image is on top no part of the image is lost due to the Trancelucense becomming more opaqed due to the refraction of lighting.

I have some other cosmetic mods for the NS7 and am working on a kit.

And by the way for those Tech geeks/UltraH4x0rs who have no fear of voiding a warranty it seems it can be expanded or upgraded on a hardware level. There was a write up I did some time ago. When I did the complete teardown on the NS7. I noticed that there were a few buttons and knobs left out from the original design perhaps.

Anyways in short I wanted to add to the thought of the weight of the vinyl. look for the old EMI (UK/Euro) Records they were made heavier than the ones found here in the US.

-DJ Esco
KLH 8:42 PM - 28 September, 2009
Quote:
and KLH, you've been instrumental in this thread, if you want to try them out too, please send me your address and I'll send them to you too.

I'm going to pass on the flexy and JUMP STRAIGHT TO THE RIGID ONES!!! BOO YAH!

-KLH
kraal 8:45 PM - 28 September, 2009
but you can just stck the flex on your existing ones ;)
KLH 9:05 PM - 28 September, 2009
Must... resist... the easy setup...

-KLH
SteveG 12:52 AM - 29 September, 2009
...sometimes the easy setup is the best setup... not always, for sure, but how do you know? and you haven't sent your address yet. Kraal's are already on their way. And DJGaffle, we need your address again too.
KLH 12:56 AM - 29 September, 2009
SteveG, it was a good setup for a bad joke (stick the flex on your...), not a dig on your product. BTW, check your PM...

-KLH
kraal 1:00 AM - 29 September, 2009
yeah steveG i have to watch what i say when klh is lurking
SteveG 1:26 AM - 29 September, 2009
KLH, nice to chat, your vinyl is on the way Tuesday. And thanks for insisting on paying, we appreciate the support. Looking forward to your letting us know how the gold vinyl looks under your lights.
KLH 1:26 AM - 29 September, 2009
(Boo) Everyone, get back to spinning. There's nothing going on here...

Wait a minute - are we STILL waiting for a response from Numark on the groove/adapter issue?

-KLH
KLH 1:32 AM - 29 September, 2009
Quote:
KLH, nice to chat, your vinyl is on the way Tuesday. And thanks for insisting on paying, we appreciate the support. Looking forward to your letting us know how the gold vinyl looks under your lights.

For the admins, _I_ insisted as I was going to pick these up anyways ('cause I'm deeply jealous of DJ Esco and DJ GaFFle's platinum disks!). Thanks for SteveG for working with me.

Of course, I will share my opinion on Goldrecord.com's product when it arrives... but I must say, I'm EXCITED!

NOTE: DJ Esco, if anyone asks, I'll point 'em to your vid. Without that, I would not have done this. Serious props to you.

-KLH
dave412 8:26 PM - 4 October, 2009
Walked into my local guitar center yesterday and they had the color vinyl's for the NS7 so i picked up both for blue and red $40. I was shocked the Numark sells them for $50 a pair when guitar center is selling them for $20 a pair.

Also they do not have the grooves but i new they wouldn't but like i stated before for $20 bucks a pair ill cut them out myself. Really wasn't that much to take off honestly i will post some picks soon...
Felonyruckus 9:06 PM - 4 October, 2009
i might have to go pick some up
kraal 9:07 PM - 4 October, 2009
guitar center must have a stock of those cause the give you them free when you buy an ns7
Felonyruckus 9:17 PM - 4 October, 2009
yeah I just read it in the catalog...I wonder if these are grooved or not...hmmm...easy fix though if they are not
kraal 9:29 PM - 4 October, 2009
not
DJ GiLAMONSTER 12:46 AM - 5 October, 2009
Yeah the Chrome looks the best. I'm gonna have to get those for the Ns7. Big ups to Esco for the first to have them put on. I had the the old CDX platinum idea in 2004 lol. i714.photobucket.com
KLH 3:46 PM - 6 October, 2009
[...Clear! ZAP! 1,2,3,4... CLEAR! ZAP!] I hearby REVIVE this thread!

I've received vinyls from www.goldrecord.com and now understand HOW MUCH of a pain in the azz the groove-thing is. I'll get some pix going shortly, but I need to be clear:

WE NEED NUMARK TO ADDRESS THE GROOVE ISSUE IMMEDIATELY!

It's too easy to ruin replacement vinyl trying to match the grooves that the NS7's vinyl has - just so the adapter can work! I may have to re-order some vinyl because of this.

More later. I need to organize my thoughts and make one of those "big" posts.

-KLH
VJ Kurve 5:29 PM - 6 October, 2009
Thank you KLH! Where you at Numark?????? WAKE UP!!
kraal 5:40 PM - 6 October, 2009
i too got the silver ones and have to say that numark you are wrong in saying any standard non grooved vinyl will work.
dave412 7:13 PM - 6 October, 2009
Bought the red numark vinyls from guitar center and it was not hard at all to cut out the grooves. You have to take off very little.

i40.photobucket.com

i40.photobucket.com

i40.photobucket.com

Let me know what you guys think.
kraal 7:21 PM - 6 October, 2009
i agree its not hard but numark is claiming it is not nesessary
dave412 7:32 PM - 6 October, 2009
Yeah but who know now. They are probably to busy trying to get ready and launch the NSFX.lol maybe the wholes wont line up so that we cant attach it to the laptop stand.
Darku J 8:29 PM - 6 October, 2009
Quote:
Yeah but who know now. They are probably to busy trying to get ready and launch the NSFX.lol maybe the wholes wont line up so that we cant attach it to the laptop stand.

Oh lawrd! I can just see that happening
czar 8:42 PM - 6 October, 2009
omg u guys are terrible but it's true I dont want to force the adapter. Numark rep said " it has been design for any 7" vinyl" which is NOT true unless you want to force the adapter.. not good.. do they not have an NS7 there maybe their adapeters are different? the grooves seem to have been put there so make sure the vynil doesnt move out of place.. Weird how u guys are having issues with a Numark released Vinyl. take them back to the store and stop crying so much I rather they get the more important things figured out first. but yea they need to address this as well. But I don't want to see quality sacrificed over looks NEVER!
KLH 8:50 PM - 6 October, 2009
Numark needs to have an answer to this SOON because there's a backlash on the $1,400 NS7 brewing because of a $5 part!

What's even WORSE (IMHO) is that Guitar Center is GIVING AWAY the red and blue replacement vinyls when somone BUYS the NS7! Can you imagine the frustration when a new DJ wants to use the replacement vinyls and ruins them just trying to get them to work???? I love my NS7 - but this adapter issue is really going to cause frustration to a LOT of people.

If time is needed to work on a solution, contract Goldrecord.com to release grooved replacement vinyls now - as gold and chrome/platinum vinyls are hard to find.

(and yes, I'm still writing up a review of the Goldrecord.com vinyl - I hope to post it soon.)

-KLH
VJ Kurve 10:11 PM - 6 October, 2009
Grrrr Numark!!!
Numark, Support
sbangs 8:19 AM - 7 October, 2009
Hi Guys,

Im confused.
The new vinyl landed in the UK office yesterday.

Its not needed to cut any holes, you just need to line up the screw holes in the bottom plate of the spindle with the spindle and make sure you tighten the screws tightly.

This took me about five minutes.
I1Kirm 10:23 AM - 7 October, 2009
Can you post some pictures or better a video?
Numark, Support
sbangs 10:24 AM - 7 October, 2009
Sure, I will track down a camera.
I1Kirm 10:26 AM - 7 October, 2009
It can't be that simple :P...
So many people being wrong for such a long time?!
Numark, Support
sbangs 11:23 AM - 7 October, 2009
Ok I had to use an Iphone so please excuse my photography.

In this demo I am using the Ice Blue Vinyl. This will work for any vinyl however, including the Numark branded ones. This is why you see allot of people making customized ones.

The three notches are not required and are a remainder of a previous spindle design.
The new spindle which is on all units performs much better. As the holes do not affect the spindle it was felt there was no need to change the vinyl for production.

Step 1:
i35.tinypic.com
Take your new blue vinyl out of packaging and lay it down next to the black vinyl.
You will notice I have unscrewed one screw.

Step 2:
i35.tinypic.com
Unscrew the three screws in the bottom plate and lift up the bottom plate.
Put this, the spindle and the screws to one side. i35.tinypic.com

Step 3:
Place the new vinyl ontop of the spindle.
i38.tinypic.com

Step 4:
i34.tinypic.com
Now you will need to line up the holes in the spindle and the bottom plate.
This may take a minute or so to do. Thread the screws through both holes then tighten fully. (note this will not damage the spindle or the vinyl)

Step 5
i37.tinypic.com
Take the finished result and put it back on the NS7, tighten with the allen key to your personal preference.

Step 6
Enjoy your new vinyl.
I1Kirm 11:42 AM - 7 October, 2009
Many thanks sbangs, thats seems easy enough.
Makes me wonder though why Numark didn't include those instructions in the NS7 manual or the Color Vinyls package. Nobody at Numark thought that people will most likely try to replicate the setup of the default vinyl on the NS7?
What a meaningless mess :)
kraal 2:41 PM - 7 October, 2009
you know all this fuss is funny really cause i did that and it just didnt seem right. i guess the grooves gave an illusion of being more secure
Numark, Support
sbangs 2:49 PM - 7 October, 2009
Hi Guys, I have asked for a guide to be posted on the website to avoid any further confusion.

Best Regards

Simon
KLH 4:16 PM - 7 October, 2009
@Simon,

This method WILL mount the vinyl to the adapter, BUT there will be a gap between the bottom of the adapter and the vinyl. This gap will cause the vinyl to "wobble" on the NS7 - which is what the original vinyls DO NOT do.

Please confirm that this is what you see on your replacement vinyls too.

Thanks,

-KLH
Numark, Support
sbangs 4:21 PM - 7 October, 2009
Are you sure you have fully tightened the screws if you do not it will wobble as you describe.
dave412 7:43 PM - 7 October, 2009
well i tried all that before i had cut my grooves out and it wouldnt fit. Either way i got mine for half price.
b-unit 9:57 PM - 9 October, 2009
I just picked up my NS7 red vinyl and I didnt have to modify anything, just like sbangs said, it worked no problem, still wonder why Numark charges $50 when Guitar Center sells them for $20....
czar 7:48 AM - 10 October, 2009
from looking at them you would think that if you try to tighten the screws you would most likely damage the adapter because of the lack of grooves to give room to such. I guess the only way to know is by trying I hope it works when I need to do it.
Crazy Craig 9:46 AM - 10 October, 2009
Like b-unit a few posts above, I picked up a pair of the "Fire Red" set at GC for $20 (for both).... had no problems installing them, despite the lack of indents. Mount is solid, no wobbles, and the feel is the same as the stock black vinyl that came with the NS7.

Reading this thread, I was nervous about switching up the vinyl.... but I can confirm it works like a champ.

Now just need to get my hands on that sick silver/platinum set mentioned earlier... :-)
Numark, Support
sbangs 1:46 PM - 10 October, 2009
Glad to hear your happy with them :-)
Numark, Support
sbangs 1:47 PM - 10 October, 2009
Quote:
from looking at them you would think that if you try to tighten the screws you would most likely damage the adapter because of the lack of grooves to give room to such. I guess the only way to know is by trying I hope it works when I need to do it.

It is designed to not have an issue.
kraal 4:53 PM - 10 October, 2009
Quote:

Now just need to get my hands on that sick silver/platinum set mentioned earlier... :-)

the silver are well worth it.... get the actual solid ones for keen relections and light bounce... but the 'flexi' ones are good cosmetic enhancements
KLH 5:38 PM - 10 October, 2009
@kraal - did you modify your vinyls from GoldRecord.com?

-KLH
kraal 5:38 PM - 10 October, 2009
nope
KLH 5:39 PM - 10 October, 2009
@kraal - did the adapter work as Simon indicates above?

-KLH
kraal 5:41 PM - 10 October, 2009
yes
follow his directions it works
DJ GaFFle 2:04 PM - 11 October, 2009
Where can we buy extra adapters?
djcerla 3:25 PM - 11 October, 2009
Quote:
yes

No way to buy extra spindles.
kraal 3:29 PM - 11 October, 2009
about a month ago numark said not yet.
DJ GaFFle 6:43 PM - 11 October, 2009
Quote:
Quote:
yes

No way to buy extra spindles.

That's wack
Numark, Support
sbangs 6:45 PM - 11 October, 2009
Have you contacted the parts department?
djcerla 9:40 PM - 11 October, 2009
Yes.

I will have a replacement because one of my spindles was broken, but Michelle from Parts Office said no spindles available for purchase.
SteveG 1:40 AM - 14 October, 2009
another view of some gold and silver 7" with large hole is at Watchwww.youtube.com
KLH 3:19 AM - 14 October, 2009
@SteveG, check your PMs!!!

-KLH
DeezNotes 2:57 AM - 16 October, 2009
Just curious... does anyone have yellow NS7 vinyls?
czar 4:22 AM - 16 October, 2009
Im going to try to see if I can find a record store in NYC.. Let me know if you do... thanks!
crim3wave 11:19 AM - 17 October, 2009
will these work?
www.oldies.com product-view/12357V.html
czar 12:01 PM - 17 October, 2009
wow lol a whole box of them for 12.99 hhaha
Numark, Support
sbangs 12:00 PM - 30 October, 2009
www.serato.com

A guide has been posted here with Seratos help detailing how to fit custom vinyl.
djcerla 2:13 PM - 30 October, 2009
KLH,

still waiting for your golden record review!
KLH 2:59 PM - 30 October, 2009
I know, I know. I've just been buried at work - I haven't even been practicing! I know, I know. I promise that the review will be up by this time next week.

... and yes, if you twist the screws hard enough, you don't need to make grooves.

-KLH
KLH 11:52 PM - 3 November, 2009
Ok here is the review of the Gold Record replacement vinyls for the NS7.

www.djforums.com

I posted the review in the DJF forum because that forum allows pictures and videos in line with the text.

Thanks to Gold Record for the review materials. For the record (pun intended), I purchased FOUR Silver Rigid disks during this review because I overdid the notches on the first Silver Rigid disks.

And yes, Numark is correct - you DO NOT NEED the notches. Brute force will prevail when screwing in the adapter.

-KLH
spazz 1:25 AM - 4 November, 2009
My friend that is awesome. Thanx for sharing that dood. ;-)
djcerla 1:49 AM - 4 November, 2009
Thanks!
DJ GaFFle 9:34 AM - 4 November, 2009
Where did you get your extra NS7 45 adapters?
nik39 11:47 AM - 4 November, 2009
Nice, KLH.
KLH 5:12 PM - 4 November, 2009
Quote:
Where did you get your extra NS7 45 adapters?

I used the same two that came with the NS7. Numark should make the adapters (ALL FIVE PIECES) order-able.

-KLH
DJ_Esco 8:46 PM - 19 January, 2010
LOL I never would of thought this would have such a reaction.
Seriously I must of had like 400 emails on this.
BTW I finally finnished my final rev of the quick release spindles and plan to bounce the idea off Numark and see if they want to colab on them thus allowing the use of normal vinyl. (I will let you know what happens)
thanks for using my original vid on the mod and the credits. I redid another one using the vinyl from Steve and did a quick review on it. covering quality weight and feel.: Watchwww.youtube.com hope this helps out.

DJ Esco <-----(BTW he is looking for a sponsor HINT!!!!!!!!!) ;)
czar 11:04 PM - 19 January, 2010
+1
VJ Kurve 12:37 AM - 20 January, 2010
Spacekid 2:42 AM - 21 April, 2010
I lost the allen wrench for this, where can I get replacment ...trying to replace the current 7" vinyls to a custom vinyls
KLH 3:06 AM - 21 April, 2010
^ Now THAT'S a great question.

-KLH
casket hands 3:51 AM - 21 April, 2010
is it just an allen wrench? how about home depot?
Spacekid 5:15 AM - 21 April, 2010
LOL...Sorry for the stupid question, I'll check out home depot...Lesson is never throw out the Allen Wrench, you might need it 1 day!
casket hands 5:20 AM - 21 April, 2010
Check to see if it's metric or sae before you hit the store.
Spacekid 8:53 AM - 21 April, 2010
Metric or SAE...Which one is for NS7
kraal 1:36 PM - 21 April, 2010
Quote:
Metric or SAE...Which one is for NS7

it is reall cheap to buy a set of both
stealthmagic 2:38 PM - 21 April, 2010
If you guys want to use old records make sure to use 2 of them stacked as they are too thin for the adapters. I would also recommend making sure the silver plate on the underside is as flush with the record as you can get it. That is why Numark put these little notches So if the silver plate is flush then the entire vinyl will sit better on the slipmat.
czar 2:56 PM - 23 April, 2010
just get the little keyring with about 10 different sizes. dont forget the key is very small. I had keys from before from doing other things and I did have the same size that the one numark shipped..

another thing u can do is get the ring. bring it home test it. get to know which one works and put a piece of white tape to not forget which one it is. go to the store and ask a clerk to help u finding that single key. return the whole ring and buy only the right size.

price wise u might be better off getting the whole thing and in my case I use them sometimes but if you dont need all of them thats a good choice you have.

ACE Hardware, Home Depot, Radio Shack.. you get the idea.
czar 2:59 PM - 23 April, 2010
I wish the manual had the wrench and screw size listed. :)
Spacekid 3:15 AM - 29 April, 2010
I had to get a Allen Wrench set at Home Depot then changing the original vinyl to Custom Vinyls is a real pain in the neck to do...I finished and I really like my new vinyls on my NS7
MusicDan 3:31 AM - 29 April, 2010
Picture
chris ross 5:44 AM - 29 April, 2010
letting everybody know..i have [been banned]
Subdriven 1:34 PM - 29 April, 2010
Where is numark based out of?? if it's in the states then it's sae, if it's out of the states then metric.. probably a 2mm or 3...
Serato, Forum Moderator
Eru G 9:07 PM - 29 April, 2010
Chris Ross,

You've been warned for sharing illegal software and you've been warned for advertising. I've had enough of your blatant disregard for our forum rules.

Just over a month ago I wrote this in response to one of your posts:

Quote:

You have been warned. Play nice and don't discuss illegal software trading on our forums or you WILL be banned.

If you can't follow our basic rules, you're no longer welcome to post on these forums.
DJ Dub Cowboy 9:17 PM - 29 April, 2010
Quote:
letting everybody know..i have [been banned]

LOL!!!!
MusicDan 9:24 PM - 29 April, 2010
It's unfortunate that he might come back under another moniker. What steps are in place to safeguard against that?
wadup 10:07 PM - 29 April, 2010
Quote:
It's unfortunate that he might come back under another moniker. What steps are in place to safeguard against that?

IP log. but that's not good enough
Serato
dave 10:31 PM - 29 April, 2010
Wadup wadup
We have some other ninja stuff too.
Subdriven 1:13 AM - 30 April, 2010
LOL... the ninja stuff strikes... because.
Quote:
..i have [been banned]
MusicDan 2:10 AM - 30 April, 2010
Quote:
Wadup wadup
We have some other ninja stuff too.

LOL
KLH 2:42 PM - 1 May, 2010
Yep, when Chris Ross opens up ITCH, there's a Ninja that pops on the screen and says:

You're still banned, bish!

-KLH
Subdriven 9:46 PM - 1 May, 2010
lol
czar 1:16 AM - 2 May, 2010
how come HE gets a ninja and I dont! I demand a refund ! This is scandalous!
JBoogz 1:46 PM - 2 May, 2010
i didn't get a ninja, but there's a cool easter egg that when activated, a samurai sword comes out of the bottom of my NS7!
Subdriven 2:10 PM - 2 May, 2010
my ns7 hits stupid people asking for stupid songs with ninja stars...
DeezNotes 7:52 PM - 9 May, 2010
Quote:
Just curious... does anyone have yellow NS7 vinyls?

I guess no one has yellow.
Subdriven 2:56 AM - 10 May, 2010
maybe they do and it's a secret..... sssshhhhhh
DJ_Esco 1:13 AM - 20 August, 2010
I have Gold but not yellow. ;(
DJ_Esco 1:22 AM - 20 August, 2010
The manufacturers at Numark were nice to include a Allen Wrench which, shipped with the units (Thanks Numark) :)

But if you lost this I am sure you can order one cheaply from them as a replacement or for those asking or wondering specifics here it is:

The Allen key you can use is a 2mm (2 Millimeter) Hex or Allen key.
I use a 2mm bit on a Mini Screw Driver so I can change to the Phillips tips needed to remove the OEM easier.

-DJ Esco
czar 1:39 AM - 20 August, 2010
nice enough? I think that was smart not nice.
DJ_Esco 6:00 AM - 20 August, 2010
they didnt have to.
they could of said "The following tools you will need for assembly of this product.........."

This was nice on their behalf :)

And in agreement with your comment:
One can say it was smart for the fact that it would have been a real experience killer or a Royal P.I.T.A. trying to chase down a 2mm Allen wrench or tool in the local hardware stores or daddy's tool shed, all after being overwhelmed with the excitement of owning one of these master piece creations from Numark.

LOL... I could imagine how terrible it would feel to purchase your NS7 at your favorite store and just before you leave you make certain you have every concievable RCA jack, XLR cable, Connector and adapter, power strip, surge protector, UPS (battery back up) and even a Generator! <--- Just incase the lights go out you can still be playing with your new found love. AND THEN when you do finnaly make it home your heart begins to pound (simular to a drum roll) in suspense as you unbox your NS7.
AND SUDDENLY your earth as we know it ceases to spin, trees begin to melt, and entire galaxies collide end cease to exist all in a matter of seconds as it dawns on you that you need a 2mm allen wrench to assemble the NS7's work surface.

This would be infact hiddeous.
czar 11:56 AM - 20 August, 2010
HAHA exactly. =]
Spacekid 12:49 PM - 20 August, 2010
Ya Exactly...I had to buy a Allen Wrench set at Home Depot cause I can't figure out which wrench will unscrew the VInyl Replacement that I bought to replace the Original 7" Platters =)
Panotaker 2:03 PM - 20 August, 2010
I bought the Ice Blue Vinyl without reading this thread first. I put the adapters on, but the bottom part of the 45 adapter didn't fit exactly flat on the blue vinyl, although it did work just fine on the NS7. So I took them back off and I took a small rat tail file (round file) and simply notched the vinyl like the original NS7 vinyl. Now the adapters fit nice and flat like the original black ones. The only thing I don't like is that the original slip mat is so dark that the with the blue vinyl on the platters, they still look black. You can't even tell they are blue. So I don't recommend them. I should have got the red ones instead. I think I am just going to order the gold ones from goldrecords.com instead and sell my blue ones cheap. The gold ones will match my gold record medallion that I wear around my neck that I had custom made years ago. www.pbase.com I will probably take my 45 adapters and have them gold platted just to be different, or I might make some new ones out of brass since I have a Sherline metal lathe.
czar 2:05 PM - 20 August, 2010
PANOTAKER can I have ur sony micro PC? =]
Panotaker 2:19 PM - 20 August, 2010
Good eye. That little Sony is freaking awesome! I have a terabyte external hard drive hooked up to it and I use it to stream my music via wi-fi to my Logitech Transforter that is hooked up to my 2 channel vintage audiophile system that is around the corner. I control that with my Iphone and the Ipeng app.
Panotaker 6:11 PM - 20 August, 2010
I just got off the phone with Steve over at goldrecords.com and ordered my gold records for my NS7. They should be here next week, can't wait to put them on. Unlike the original NS7 records, the gold records have an actual song pressed on the grooves of the gold disk that you can actually play on a regular turntable. You will have to get your own gold records to find out what that song is.
latinblood2k1 12:50 AM - 22 August, 2010
Those 3 screws are a pain to take off. I bought a radio shack phillips pack for this purpose but no budge.
DeezNotes 11:08 AM - 22 August, 2010
Quote:
I just got off the phone with Steve over at goldrecords.com and ordered my gold records for my NS7. They should be here next week, can't wait to put them on. Unlike the original NS7 records, the gold records have an actual song pressed on the grooves of the gold disk that you can actually play on a regular turntable. You will have to get your own gold records to find out what that song is.

Your NS7 records don't have a song on them? Interesting..
Numark, Support
sbangs 7:58 PM - 22 August, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

Your NS7 records don't have a song on them? Interesting..

The NS7 vinyls feature 4′33″ by John Cage
en.wikipedia.org
nik39 8:01 PM - 22 August, 2010
Haha :)
nik39 8:02 PM - 22 August, 2010
Numark, Support
sbangs 8:06 PM - 22 August, 2010
You will have to excuse my english dry humor.
Panotaker 9:53 PM - 22 August, 2010
Well I was going to sell my original black and my new Ice Blue records, but now that I know that 4'33" by John Cage is on them, I am going to keep them and add them to my ever growing collection of vinyl records.
Panotaker 3:27 AM - 29 August, 2010
I just got my gold records for my NS7. Here is on of them. I still need to put a label on the center, but I haven't figured out what to put on the label yet. I got some gold records for my Denon DN-S3700s too. You can see my gold record here: www.pbase.com
Subdriven 9:43 PM - 29 August, 2010
I think it looks good with out a label!
babajideabi 4:04 AM - 16 January, 2014
Hello Guys,

I am looking for the 7-inch Vinyl for the V7.
The preferred color I want is RED, does anybody know where I can find these please?
blackavenger 3:17 PM - 20 January, 2014
They aren't the original Numark joints, but they are transparent, and they are red. Plus, they have some pretty dope tunes on them as well. My friend bought these for his NS7 when he couldn't find the original Numark ones.

www.correcttechniquerecords.com
74Beats 1:26 PM - 11 March, 2015
Hello friends, does anyone know somewhere to buy?
blackavenger 6:07 PM - 11 March, 2015
Just go on discogs and search the 7" vinyl, drill them yourself, and you'll have some waaaay cooler than anything Numark will ever sell.