Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

let us type in the BPM

Heltino 7:32 AM - 1 September, 2015
often the BPM is not correct detected.
in Traktor I can, if I know the BPM by heart, just doppelklich into the BPM display and type in the numbers. I miss this as it is really helpfull due to the speed of doing and the accuracy. I use two decimals on the BPM.....to set this exactly to xxx.00 is a hard job.
Would love to just type it in.
DJ Compiler 3:42 PM - 1 September, 2015
You can do this to the track BPM field in the library. Just find the song in your library (If its loaded in a deck use Ctrl/Cmd + L) and double click the BPM in the library.
Riko Roos 7:59 AM - 2 September, 2015
To add something new and make editing of fluctuating grids easier:

When in Edit Grid Mode I would like to type in the BPM of the actual new downbeat. Let's say a track starts with 110 and drops to 90 in the break. Just setting a new downbeat averages the BPM after. I want to type in 90 without resetting the whole grid, just set the grid to 90 from this last downbeat on...

Greetz
Heltino 7:53 PM - 2 September, 2015
Quote:
To add something new and make editing of fluctuating grids easier:

When in Edit Grid Mode I would like to type in the BPM of the actual new downbeat. Let's say a track starts with 110 and drops to 90 in the break. Just setting a new downbeat averages the BPM after. I want to type in 90 without resetting the whole grid, just set the grid to 90 from this last downbeat on...

Greetz

that is more exact descriped. I need THIS. edit BPM in the library is available...but much less useless as an edit of the BPM in the deck and specially as descriped by Riko