DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

TTM57mkII and cue buttons for channels 1 and 2

05spoof 4:23 PM - 29 August, 2015
I would like to suggest a firmware feature that would allow me to switch the external flex fx buttons into cue buttons for those channels if possible.

Peace
AKIEM 5:57 PM - 31 August, 2015
That would be to brimg the FlexFX buttons closer?

Thats one thing i never liked about the 57 - the 'settings' type functions are located in the 'performance area'.

Yes there are some turntablists who might want easy access to those - but i cant imagine there are very many who really need them i that position.
05spoof 9:30 PM - 31 August, 2015
No, meant if Rane could somehow turn those external flex fx buttons by the filters into cue buttons like the one found under the Aux filter. I got so use to cue system of the sixty series mixers.

Yeah I'm one of those that likes the current location of the fader settings. It's easy quick access but that new firmware update doesn't make it quick switch anymore.
boogiebears 5:30 AM - 1 September, 2015
Quote:
I would like to suggest a firmware feature that would allow me to switch the external flex fx buttons into cue buttons for those channels if possible.

Peace

You using Mac/PC?
AKIEM 7:53 AM - 1 September, 2015
Quote:
No, meant if Rane could somehow turn those external flex fx buttons by the filters into cue buttons like the one found under the Aux filter. I got so use to cue system of the sixty series mixers.

Yeah I'm one of those that likes the current location of the fader settings. It's easy quick access but that new firmware update doesn't make it quick switch anymore.

Yes, thats what im talking about - reassigning buttons....

Whenever Serato makes it possible to change midi assignments maybe that will be possible.
05spoof 1:23 PM - 1 September, 2015
Quote:
You using Mac/PC?

mac
boogiebears 7:21 AM - 2 September, 2015
..try midipipe.
05spoof 9:41 PM - 2 September, 2015
Will check it out.
05spoof 9:46 PM - 2 September, 2015
Would something like this www.keithmcmillen.com or the Softstep work?