Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

Serato DJ Intro 1.2.6 not working on Mac 10.6.8?!

SteveCale 6:10 PM - 19 August, 2015
Dear community,

i just bought the Pioneer DDJ SB controller and downloaded DJ Intro. It says, it might not be compatible, although your website says so...? What should i do?

Regards,
Steve
Kae Hype 1:21 AM - 29 August, 2015
I am also having this same issue. Trying to connect a Mixtrack Pro II
El Gran Favio 3:20 PM - 6 January, 2016
Greetings,
I just upgraded to Serato DJ 1.2.6. I am using a Numark Mixdeck. Before upgrading, my system was working normally with no issues.... I have updated all my drivers..... I reinstalled my DJ Intro which came with mixdeck and works fine. Why isn't it working with the new DJ Intro 1.2.6? Please help!!!!
El Gran Favio 4:07 AM - 8 January, 2016
Greetings Kane!
Having same issue....I have uninstalled Serato DJ Intro 1.2.6.
Now, I have installed 1.2.5 neither one is working. Kane can you please tell me what can I do to make this work.
What drivers am I suppose to run Dj Intro 1.2.5.? (Windows 8.1 & 10 Driver v2.9.64) or the older version? This issue is driving me off the wall...... I appreciate all your help......
El Gran Favio 6:23 PM - 11 January, 2016
Hey Kane!
Just got back from trip in NY..... Kane I have done everything you have mentioned to do and still having same issue. I'm going to just install the Serato DJ Intro and Numark CD Driver set the Mixdeck cam with. This ;$@&)?is frustrating. Thank you for all your help I appreciate you trying to help out.....
El Gran Favio 4:40 PM - 12 January, 2016
I tried everything as per your instructions. Step by step. It is not working.... 😤🔫What can possibly be wrong?
I've installed new driver updates v2.9.64. It only works with DJ Intro 1.0. The CD that came with Mixdeck when I originally purchased it. IMG_1934.png
mdiveley 1:25 AM - 12 February, 2017
I just bought the ddj-sb2 and have tried downloading multiple software versions of serato Dj and serato dj intro. I have an older MacBook (Mac OS X version 10.6.8) and made sure the versions on serato were compatible with my Mac operating system. When I plug in the controller serato says "no compatible dj device connected" technical support for both serato and pioneer have been useless, can't get a hold of anyone. With that said, can anyone on here help me troubleshoot this issue? I don't want to have to return the controller, but if it won't connect I'll have no choice
popnwave 2:15 AM - 15 February, 2017
Tried other cables? Do you have someone with a PC laptop or other machine you can install Serato and just see if it deck talks to it?