Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

Samples - loading wavs

MaxRussell 12:02 PM - 19 August, 2015
Probably a very stupid question, but can I only load samples to slots from sample packs, or can I create my own WAV files and load them in?

serato.com says "drag and drop the desired file from your library into one of the sample slots." which wasn't clear to me if this was any file?

thanks
Gaz74 5:23 PM - 23 August, 2015
Hi I just purchased a numark pro 3 and installed Serato intro ( all new to me ) I've set up the intro and connected my device, at the same time as downloading the intro I downloaded the 6 prime loop sample packs, how to acces them in Serato , do in need to install them I a file somewhere?
Laz219 2:38 PM - 26 August, 2015
Quote:
Probably a very stupid question, but can I only load samples to slots from sample packs, or can I create my own WAV files and load them in?

serato.com says "drag and drop the desired file from your library into one of the sample slots." which wasn't clear to me if this was any file?

thanks

Sample packs are not the only thing that can be loaded to the sp-6. Anything up to full tracks can be loaded as long as they are a format that SDJ can recognise.
Obviously the controls are built to suit relatively short samples, but there's nothing stopping you using it how you like.
Gaz74 3:09 PM - 26 August, 2015
Thanks , think I got it now . Cheers