DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Replacement Joystick Knob/Cap for 57mkII

boogiebears 7:13 AM - 16 August, 2015
..anyone know where i can purchase replacements, or other suitable alternatives? found a few links for the OG 57 replacements.. will those fit?
05spoof 2:04 PM - 16 August, 2015
Took some sixty-series caps and tried them on the mkII. =P

www.flickr.com
05spoof 8:35 PM - 16 August, 2015
I wonder if the pads on the 57kII can be put into a 62/64/68. They look to be the same size. Probably would have to insert each pad separately.
DJ_X_Trodinaire 2:16 AM - 17 August, 2015
Quote:
I wonder if the pads on the 57kII can be put into a 62/64/68. They look to be the same size. Probably would have to insert each pad separately.

It seems it might fit the 62 but not the 64.
The opening around the button is about 1/2" on the 62 and 57mk2. The 64 is tad bit smaller.
The height/installation of the button might matter too and I am no mood to take apart the mixers LOL.
boogiebears 8:42 AM - 17 August, 2015
..any leads on the replacement joystick cap?
05spoof 6:04 PM - 17 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

It seems it might fit the 62 but not the 64.
The opening around the button is about 1/2" on the 62 and 57mk2. The 64 is tad bit smaller.
The height/installation of the button might matter too and I am no mood to take apart the mixers LOL.

DO IT! be a Pioneer lol.

Yeah I just noticed how thick the 57's pads are and how the 64 pads sit near the surface.

Quote:
..any leads on the replacement joystick cap?

Didn't know you could cap those or even replace them. You might be able to put rubber or silicone tubbing over it. Possibly use the tubes that are used to hold wires together that can be shrunk down with a heat gun or blow dryer. I know they sell them in different colors although I don't recall what they're called.