DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

TTM57 mkII + Rane SL2 with Scratch Live

Djkom 9:55 PM - 8 July, 2015
Today I started to play with Scratch Live using my Ranel SL2 as sound card and my TTM57 mkII as a midi controller and I notice that the left side controls on the mixer cannot be midi mapped...is it an issue ??? What needs to be done to use all TTM57 mkII midi controls ?
Rane, Support
Zach S 3:41 PM - 9 July, 2015
Hey Kom,

Are you able to MIDI map the controls in a different program such as Ableton?
The mixer should be mappable but my guess is you are running into some MIDI conflicts when using it with Scratch Live.
Djkom 11:01 PM - 9 July, 2015
I haven't try to midi the mixer with something else than Scratch Live...maybe there are some conflicts (with the old ttm57) like you say...
BTW is there any chance to have the swap L<->R feature in SDJ like iin Scratch Live ? I thought that the swap channel of the mk2 will do that but it's not the case... I was very useful for djs like me who mix with only one turntable and then controls both decks
boogiebears 2:53 AM - 10 July, 2015
Quote:
BTW is there any chance to have the swap L<->R feature in SDJ like iin Scratch Live ? I thought that the swap channel of the mk2 will do that but it's not the case... I was very useful for djs like me who mix with only one turntable and then controls both decks

+1
Rane, Support
Zach S 6:34 PM - 10 July, 2015
I'm not sure if Serato will put that in Serato DJ.
I would suggest posting that in the Feature Suggestions area of the forum though.