Websites Discussion

Talk about our websites Serato.com and Whitelabel.net
To talk about a Serato product such as Scratch Live or ITCH please find the appropriate forum area.

You Claim Your A Professional?

Rover 8:03 PM - 26 June, 2015
I have been involved with different industries and have known many industry leaders. But I have never come across a group of people , meaning DJ's that cry so much about small DJ's that do jobs for low money, or you guys call them bottom feeders. You won't see this in a true professional industry. The pettiness, low blows, backbiting is unbelievable. If you guys were so good you wouldn't care or even know about the lowball Dj's. Professionals in other industries don't do what you so called pro's do. You got a lot to learn. Professionals don't even give time to people on the bottom because they are only looking to the top. I have seen this kind of behavior many times with DJ's. It is really strange, an oddity and a curiosity. If you acted like this in a true professional job you would be fired. How imature. So shut the hell up and get on with business. Leave your ego at the door guys. If your worried about the little guy taking jobs then you are not good enough to rise above and get the good jobs. Dj's are a strange group within themselves.
Rover 8:04 PM - 26 June, 2015
Quote:
I have been involved with different industries and have known many industry leaders. But I have never come across a group of people , meaning DJ's that cry so much about small DJ's that do jobs for low money, or you guys call them bottom feeders. You won't see this in a true professional industry. The pettiness, low blows, backbiting is unbelievable. If you guys were so good you wouldn't care or even know about the lowball Dj's. Professionals in other industries don't do what you so called pro's do. You got a lot to learn. Professionals don't even give time to people on the bottom because they are only looking to the top. I have seen this kind of behavior many times with DJ's. It is really strange, an oddity and a curiosity. If you acted like this in a true professional job you would be fired. How imature. So shut the hell up and get on with business. Leave your ego at the door guys. If your worried about the little guy taking jobs then you are not good enough to rise above and get the good jobs. Dj's are a strange group within themselves.
Davideon 5:20 PM - 27 June, 2015
Wtf?

I take it your a 2 bit wanna be DJ doing sets for tuppence?