Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

Secondary monitor - OSX - menu bar covers over app in full screen - can't close.

fynn 5:37 AM - 14 June, 2015
I'm new to Serato DJ. I am trying to use it on a secondary screen attached to my Macbook Pro with OSX 10.9. When I move the program to the external screen and maximise it, the menu bar (showing "Serato DJ") remains over the top of the program, and the close, minimise, and the restore buttons in the top left corner are covered. I have to close the program by using Command + Q.

How do I fix this problem?
Davster 2:18 PM - 15 September, 2015
+1

I'm getting this problem too in Serato DJ (full). It seems to also occur when you change from windowed to fullscreen mode. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't!
Greggy 7:29 PM - 21 September, 2015
Yup, same here. Macbook Late 2008 on Yosemite. On secondary screen the full-screen Serato Full (with DDJ-SR) has the Apple menu bar over the full-screen Serato window. Now you cannot use the buttons on top of Serato maximized.

Pleaze fix?!?!? ;-)
Davster 2:54 PM - 24 September, 2015
There is a temporary fix you can do to get it working again - this happens whenever Serato is used on a screen that is not designated as the main monitor, but you can change what OS X treats as the 'main monitor' through the 'arrangement' tab in the display settings.

Click&Hold and then Drag the white bar at the top of one of the blue-box screen representations to the box you wish to use Serato in. On Startup Serato will open on that screen behaving as normal.

However, this should still be fixed!