Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

My Vestax VCI 300 MKII has stopped workiing AGAIN!!! Is there anyone out here?

DJ REZEREKT 10:19 PM - 28 May, 2015
This is the first time ive left a message on this board but definately not the first time my unit has givin me a headache!! I bought this unit because of the 2 names ....vestax and serato....2 major players in the dj industry.....so why are so many of these units shitting the bed? The only thing worse than my decks not working ....is the fact that every single contact number for vestax is bogus.....I cant even talk to a rep of any kind to go over these issues with. granted my unit is over 2 years old....but my cheap gemini decks lasted me 5 years and they were still kickin when i "upgraded". Not cool vestax.....it seems all the trouble is always with the hardware....and not with serato. I would love someone from vestax to contact me to help me with these countless issues im having....the dj is only as good as his equipment and right now i aint wirth a damn! Is it too much to ask to give a support phone number that actually is in service? My email is djrezerekt@gmail.com please let me know how i can still regard this piece of equipment as "legit" and please let me know something.....anything.....is there really anyone that works for vestaax who can help? im sick of looking like a fool at my gigs becuase of faulty hardware!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Ness` 9:47 AM - 17 July, 2015
You know that Vestax went out of business almost a year ago, right?