Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Serato DJ Pioneer SX2 default configurations for multiple DJs

Ne0n2k 2:47 PM - 7 March, 2015
Hi,

Just been practicing using Serato DJ with the Pioneer SX2 with a friend, however we discover if we go back to back or takeover etc we have an issue where I like to use just the faders and no crossover and the way I use the cue etc whereas he likes to use the cross over, so sometimes I dont see the changes to the controls. What I was thinking was setting defaults to a profile name so that when say the cross over isnt in the centre when I select my profile it warns me so I can set things without sitting there thinking "Why isnt it coming through?" like a pleb :)
2greendollars 12:44 PM - 13 March, 2015
hi ne0n2k!!

have you played with the SZ? yep I know its crazy expensive, but its two usb port friendly and therefore each dj has their own settings on their laptops, and essentially "share" the mixer, in real time.
Ne0n2k 12:22 PM - 30 March, 2015
I figured it'd be a feature of the SZ and I contemplated getting one, my budget isnt quite ready for that and I've just made the switch from scratch live on vinyl to pure digital controllers so I thought lets not get to carried away yet :). maybe in a couple years time or a lottery win.
Ne0n2k 12:32 PM - 30 March, 2015
Actually Im still not sure about that response. Ok you can share the mixer but what tells DJ 2 when he goes to use the laptop that the cross fader isnt over or if cue mix isnt correct for his "Default" way of dj'ing
Ne0n2k 12:32 PM - 30 March, 2015
Actually Im still not sure about that response. Ok you can share the mixer but what tells DJ 2 when he goes to use the laptop that the cross fader isnt over or if cue mix isnt correct for his "Default" way of dj'ing
Ne0n2k 12:33 PM - 30 March, 2015
not sure why that posted 3 times
2greendollars 2:02 AM - 31 March, 2015
you can assign each channel to the crossfader, or have it independent of crossfader :)