DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Mobile DJ Apps?

DJ_Gold 3:53 AM - 6 March, 2015
Are there any DJ apps for smart phones or tablets that allow for cue pointing tracks and all the other things we do when on our comp's at home?

Aside from Rekord Box...
pdidy 5:07 AM - 6 March, 2015
Algoriddim djay 2 and Traktor DJ
DJ_Gold 6:00 AM - 6 March, 2015
And I forgot. It should allow for the cue pointed tracks to be transferred to your laptop so that it can be played in your DJ program.
pdidy 6:07 AM - 6 March, 2015
Quote:
And I forgot. It should allow for the cue pointed tracks to be transferred to your laptop so that it can be played in your DJ program.

there is no dj app like that for serato.
DJ_Gold 3:33 PM - 6 March, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

there is no dj app like that for serato.

Damn It! It would be so convenient!
SeriousCyrus 10:48 PM - 6 March, 2015
Something i've wanted for a long time, also something to add stuff to crates. I even looked to write my own app for editing playlists as apples built in iphone music player is shit for editing playlists. Unfortunately i found out editing playlists is locked out for developers and the serato libray file isn't in a format that's easily parsed. I think it's possible to do though.
Raquelvasquez 7:19 AM - 4 June, 2020
Hi, I know a place that offers a lot of free utility applications, maybe you will find the application you are looking for here apkmouse.com
bumbo08 1:16 PM - 5 June, 2020
Might be on the roadmap now Rekordbox have launched this feature
Smitis 10:10 AM - 20 August, 2020
Mobile apps are great. If the app is good, it is unlikely to be free.
Made a mobile application for my website, very happy. Spent some money but worth it!
Smitis 7:43 AM - 21 August, 2020
Quote:
Mobile apps are great. If the app is good, it is unlikely to be free.
Made a mobile application for my website www.tropare.com, very happy. Spent some money but worth it!

If necessary I can share my contacts.