DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Wedding DJ's, Take a look at the best ceremony speaker ever

pdidy 2:05 AM - 6 March, 2015
Wedding DJ's, Take a look at the best ceremony speaker ever.....Because of of it portability and extreme versatility. Its also affordable but not cheaply made which separates it from many other similar products.

Its wireless, Bluetooth, 6 ch mixer and battery powered so setup can never be easier or more versatile than this.

Watchwww.youtube.com
Watchwww.youtube.com

Carvin Audio Stage Mate S600

Unfortunately its not out yet and there very little online info on this speaker.
DeeJay*CASPER 3:38 PM - 6 March, 2015
Niiiiiiiiiice........not a wedding dj but I dj weddings
Frankie Glasses 7:41 PM - 6 March, 2015
Real nice! Lets see what the street price is
Rebelguy 8:34 PM - 6 March, 2015
Interesting. Hopefully they change the wireless frequency it uses because the one shown in the video is part of the range going up for auction and it will be illegal to use when it sells.
DJ Quartz 11:15 PM - 6 March, 2015
That's an interesting piece.
R-Tistic 1:27 PM - 7 March, 2015
Quote:
Real nice! Lets see what the street price is

If they say $600, maybe $450-$500?
FlightDJ 4:38 PM - 3 August, 2015
I just talked to Carvin and placed a pre-order for the battery powered model. According to the person I talked to, it should be shipping this week $799 + $20 to ship for the battery powered model, and another $99 for the rolling bag when it is ready. They also have a battery powered mic receiver that fits in the unit-- $139 + bodypack + lav + handheld could run near $500. I'm going to be using it exclusively for wedding ceremonies, and maybe cocktail hours.
Joee 8:53 PM - 3 August, 2015
nice
DJ GaFFle 7:12 AM - 4 August, 2015
These look nice. They're cramming a LOT of stuff into one speaker cabinet so I wouldn't expect the greatest sound coming from it but like PDidy mentioned, use it for a ceremony speaker. The thing I appreciate the most from this cabinet is the look, it's very subdued yet nice looking.