Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

sl2 with controller?

fasta rasta 10:14 PM - 3 March, 2015
i have an sl2 and a denon mc2000. i enjoy playing the timecode vinyl but it's annoying using the mouse to select tracks on the laptop. the mc2000 is great for the additional control of serato it gives you, but the jog wheels are not the same as using vinyl. i'd tried hooking both up previously and seen things crash or misbehave.

on your site here - serato.com it says you can't make them both work, it says that you can't have the audio output from both devices which is fair enough.

last night i tried hooking up the sl2 first, then plugging in the mc2000. i was playing audio out of the sl2 and i was able to browse the crates from the mc2000. i could trigger fx and even manipulate pitch with the mc2000. i couldn't use the eqs, but i had those on the mixer and the sound was coming out the sl2 so that makes sense. it was a really nice way to play. you're on the decks and having the control over serato that the controller gives you.

in searching the forums and the site the consensus seems to be that this is not a supported feature. is that the case? was i just lucky in getting these two to work like this, or have people been doing it for ages?

my setup is a gigabyte p34gv2 i7 8gb ram nvidia gtx 860m win8.1 x64 serato dj 1.71 sl2 and mc2000.

has anyone else tried this? i'd be interested to know if it works. is it supposed to, or not?
fasta rasta 11:56 PM - 3 March, 2015
looks like i've posted this in the wrong place. i'm going to repost at serato dj feature suggestions.