Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

mixemergency type software

DjHI 3:19 PM - 28 February, 2015
Hi guys thanks for all the tips and shit that people have given me! But now got a question is there any mixemergency type software for windows 7?
DjHI 5:40 PM - 28 February, 2015
Like native to serato? Sorry u guys are open my eyes to wats possible so sorry if it a dumb question! Or should I go with vtp or resolume? How much load will it put on my lappy?
djnak 12:27 AM - 1 March, 2015
serato video is the closest....

save up that gig money and get a mac....
DjHI 7:06 AM - 1 March, 2015
Seem to be the go for serato yer!
Code:E 10:02 PM - 2 March, 2015
Quote:
Hi guys thanks for all the tips and shit that people have given me! But now got a question is there any mixemergency type software for windows 7?

Down with the PC!!!!

No dude. There's nothing. I can point you to 100 threads all a mile long giving you 10,000's of reasons on why if you want to be a pro video DJ you need to run a mac.
the SOUNDINSURGENT 10:14 PM - 2 March, 2015
I have to disagree, I can pretty much do whatever you can do with a Mac and ME with A PC and VDJ. But again I've used that program a lot. From Twitter, Instagram and Facebook feeds, to video samples, multiple cameras and even got VDJ running into Resolume and vice versa..... The only thing I can find that's a huge difference is thee amount of effects and transitions but even then I'm closing that gap on that as well.

In fact I'd say VDJ's script makes it even more powerful but that's just my opinion.

And no I'm not bashing ME cause it is a great app but I set out a year ago to be able to do everything ME could do on a Mac with a PC and with the help of some great programmers I'm damn close!!
Code:E 12:17 AM - 3 March, 2015
But what your doing is next level; advanced user. This guy is not. So I don't even speak about these optiosn since they are not real options to many users. Plus your are using VDJ and not Serato and he might prefer Serato.
the SOUNDINSURGENT 1:30 AM - 3 March, 2015
Ok you got 😜 but I was just throwing it out and in my defense I do also use Serato DJ with ME 👍