Websites Discussion

Talk about our websites Serato.com and Whitelabel.net
To talk about a Serato product such as Scratch Live or ITCH please find the appropriate forum area.

NS7 not being recognized by itch or serato dj

dj quisyd 7:43 AM - 30 January, 2015
I upgraded my Mac to maverick awhile back and recently grabbed my NS7 and decided to turn it on. It worked before flawlessly. After turning it on I kept getting an error saying "no compatible Dj device connected" in serto Dj and "no hardware recognized" in serto itch.

Prior to the update my NS7 worked flawlessly with itch. I've downloaded the latest drivers (3.2) and am running the latest version of itch and version 1.3 of serato Dj due to the other versions not opening on my laptop.

My mac is recognizing my NS7 in the sound tab in system preferences. I just can't get the software to recognize it. I've been trying to get this to work for a week and am just about to give up.

Please help.
dj quisyd 5:48 PM - 31 January, 2015
Still waiting on a response.

I did talk to a fellow DJ and he thinks that the NS7 isn't compatible with Maverick which is why I keep getting the Hardware disconnected and No compatible hardware connected errors.

Is this correct. If not what do I need to do to get this to work
Serato, Support
Micah G. 3:33 AM - 11 February, 2015
Hi dj quisyd,

Hit up support, and we can look into that for you. Start a help request here - serato.zendesk.com

Cheers,
Micah