Websites Discussion

Talk about our websites Serato.com and Whitelabel.net
To talk about a Serato product such as Scratch Live or ITCH please find the appropriate forum area.

recording problems

Chris Belini 8:50 PM - 2 January, 2015
hi guys, i have a recording problem. i'm making a 2 hour set for a radio and i noticed some tracks in the mix have distortion. I have a pioneer ddi sx with an sera to dj software updated to 1.7.2. version.
i set up the auto gain on 89db (lowest) bit depth 16 bit, file format wav and i still have problems with some tracks, i keep the master volume the same for all songs but as i said some of them have distortion. i did sow many sets with this console and with the software before and i had no problem, the last month since i tried to do this mix i encountered problems. i tried to lower the channel volume for each track that gave me problems but the set has distortions again, i don't know what to do, before i had no problems. maybe there are some problems with the new software
what can I do????
Serato, Moderator
LukeM 11:19 PM - 6 January, 2015
Hi Chris,

In future I would recommend posting stuff like this in the Serato DJ Discussion forum area for help from other users.

If you're still having problems with recording and distortion please contact our support team. They will be able to help you resolve the issue.

You can open a help request here: support.serato.com

Thanks,
Luke