Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Online b2b over Serato..

quikness 5:52 PM - 27 December, 2014
I dunno if this is correct place to post this but it seems to fit here.

I'm not too sure if this has been brought up before but i was discussing an idea i had with a friend that i thought would be really cool if it was possible.

Sure there are many people using the forum right now that have many friends who are DJs overseas or DJ friends that have moved to other parts of the world and now you can't really have a mix together without travelling on a long journey or potenitally getting on a plane to go around the world.

I was thinking to myself that it would be really cool if there was a feature included in Serato that would let two serato users have a b2b to session over the internet? I dunno if anything else thinks this would be a cool feature to have in serato but i thought i would post here and see what others thoughts are on the matter?

I dont know quite how you would or ever could implement this into Serato but it would definitely be a feature that would be widely used i reckon. Maybe could start it as a paid subscription if there were servers needed to stream the signal over?

I realize there are probably a lot of limitations to this like getting a steady quality from the stream so its not comprimised when two people are mixing and probably lots more.

Anyway thought i would come here to post it and find out what others thought on the subject.
Laz219 10:14 PM - 19 January, 2015
Seems like there is already a lot of ways to do this, without it needing to be built directly into the software.
quikness 2:46 AM - 20 January, 2015
Quote:
Seems like there is already a lot of ways to do this, without it needing to be built directly into the software.

Please explain how