Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

MISSING!: Album Art Grid 1 and Album Art Grid 2

Mr. Mac 7:53 PM - 5 December, 2014
Hello - Does anyone happen to know (preferably an official Serato representative) when Album Art Grid 1 and Album Art Grid 2 from Serato Scratch Live will finally be incorporated into Serato DJ? I, like a great deal many other DJs remember and select tracks based on artwork rather than text and are missing the Album Art Grid views in Serato DJ we've grown accustomed to and rely heavily on in Serato Scratch Live. Being older DJs who have spent decades using vinyl, being able to "SEE" our music is vitally important to us. The added bonus of text is definitely nice, but nothing can replace tracks' artwork. PLEASE get this implanted ASAP. Thanks

Below is how my SSL GUI is set all the time and this is missing from SDJ.

Album Art Grid 1
i802.photobucket.com

Album Art Grid 2
i802.photobucket.com
Mr. Mac 1:20 AM - 9 December, 2014
Hello again. Just downloaded and installed Serato DJ 1.7.2 and Album Art Grid 1 and Album Art Grid 2 are STILL MISSING. Serato, when can we expect these viewing options we've grown accustomed to and rely on in Serato Scratch Live to be finally added to Serato DJ (especially since we can no longer even use Serato Scratch Live if running Mac OS X Yosemite). PLEASE HELP.
Mr. Mac 1:14 AM - 23 January, 2015
Hello again. Just downloaded and installed Serato DJ 1.7.3 and Album Art Grid 1 and Album Art Grid 2 are STILL MISSING. Serato, when can we expect these viewing options we've grown accustomed to and rely on in Serato Scratch Live to be finally added to Serato DJ (especially since we can no longer even use Serato Scratch Live if running Mac OS X Yosemite). PLEASE HELP.
DJ Boom Bap 4:20 AM - 26 January, 2015
+1
DjRoo-1 12:09 AM - 18 February, 2015
+1

I much prefer this too, not only does it make recognises tracks faster for me i can also see 44 tracks plus all their info at one time as SSL and only 14 in the album art list view in SDJ
Mr. Mac 2:07 AM - 14 April, 2015
Hello again. Just downloaded and installed Serato DJ 1.7.4 and Album Art Grid 1 and Album Art Grid 2 are STILL MISSING. Serato, when can we expect these viewing options we've grown accustomed to and rely on in Serato Scratch Live to be finally added to Serato DJ? It's been nearly FOUR YEARS NOW waiting for this in SDJ. PLEASE HELP.
DjRoo-1 2:28 AM - 14 April, 2015
+1

Still the one feature that keeps me away from SDJ, being able to view more tracks in one glance is a must for me. the text only list is not enough and the album art list is a waste of space. Really wish they would sort this out
djdomohudson 12:53 PM - 20 April, 2015
+1 - this is an excellent feature I would love to see included in Serato DJ. I have my library list in large so that I can see the artwork better as I often find music by its album art and then artist.
londoned 4:55 PM - 7 June, 2015
+1
Mr. Mac 3:37 PM - 8 June, 2015
Hello again. Just downloaded and installed Serato DJ 1.7.5 and Album Art Grid 1 and Album Art Grid 2 are STILL MISSING. Serato, when can we expect these viewing options we've grown accustomed to and rely on in Serato Scratch Live to be finally added to Serato DJ? It's been nearly FOUR YEARS NOW waiting for this in SDJ. PLEASE HELP.
DJ Marly 8:49 AM - 6 July, 2015
+1........Looks like Serato have stopped listening to the customer. Would Also like this feature to help make the transition over to SDJ easier.
WarpNote 1:18 AM - 10 July, 2015
+ 1
Also artwork on decks in horisontal and library mode....
Mr. Mac 6:59 PM - 27 July, 2015
Hello again. Just downloaded and installed Serato DJ 1.7.6 and Album Art Grid 1 and Album Art Grid 2 are STILL MISSING. Serato, when can we expect these viewing options we've grown accustomed to and rely on in Serato Scratch Live to be finally added to Serato DJ? It's been nearly FOUR YEARS NOW waiting for this in SDJ. PLEASE HELP.
DjRoo-1 9:23 AM - 31 July, 2015
Don't know why no one from serato will post a response about this, why is it so hard to get a yes, no or maybe?
Marcos Araujo 10:19 AM - 2 August, 2015
+ 1

Answer - yes / no?
Marcos Araujo 10:20 AM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
+ 1

Please - Answer - yes / no?
londoned 12:09 PM - 2 August, 2015
+ 1

Answer - yes / no?
DJ Marly 4:11 AM - 8 October, 2015
+1
Quote:
Hello again. Just downloaded and installed Serato DJ 1.7.6 and Album Art Grid 1 and Album Art Grid 2 are STILL MISSING. Serato, when can we expect these viewing options we've grown accustomed to and rely on in Serato Scratch Live to be finally added to Serato DJ? It's been nearly FOUR YEARS NOW waiting for this in SDJ. PLEASE HELP.

+10 - Please - Also crates to remember the sort as in scratch live, 1 crate will be sorted by bpm and the other by date added. In Serato Dj when you change in one crate it changes all.
Marcos Araujo 5:38 PM - 14 October, 2015
ok
DJ Boom Bap 3:03 PM - 15 October, 2015
@ DJ Marly,

Go to settings click custom crate columns. Your crates will do what you are asking
swift807 5:17 AM - 22 October, 2015
+1
please read my artwork grid suggestions because this feature needs to be improved. Thx
DjRoo-1 2:38 AM - 27 October, 2015
+1
Florian Keller 11:27 AM - 10 January, 2016
+1
DJ Marly 1:38 PM - 11 January, 2016
Quote:
@ DJ Marly,

Go to settings click custom crate columns. Your crates will do what you are asking

Thanks - That helped, strange that SDJ di not keep my settings as in SSL.
DJ Marly 10:43 AM - 19 April, 2016
Food for thought
s1268.photobucket.com
DjRoo-1 2:38 AM - 20 April, 2016
Make this

tinypic.com

and i'll happily switch and buy all kinds of plugins for SDJ
DJ Boom Bap 5:38 PM - 20 April, 2016
Quote:
Make this

tinypic.com

and i'll happily switch and buy all kinds of plugins for SDJ