Websites Discussion

Talk about our websites Serato.com and Whitelabel.net
To talk about a Serato product such as Scratch Live or ITCH please find the appropriate forum area.

Why can't I post in the Rane forum?

msouterblight1 11:22 PM - 1 December, 2014
I am unable to post in the Rane Forum under Serato DJ or Scratch Live. I own an SL1, and SL4, and just received my Sixty-Two today? Am I blocked from posting in that forum for some reason?
Serato, Forum Moderator
Eru G 8:00 PM - 2 December, 2014
Hey msouterblight1,

Could you give me a link to the forum you're having trouble posting to? I'm not sure I understand your problem.

Cheers.
msouterblight1 9:34 PM - 3 December, 2014
Sure. If I go to Forum > Website discussion, I have the option to click the "Start A Discussion" button, and post to this forum.

If I go to Forum > Serato DJ > Rane Hardware Help, I don't have the option of clicking the "Start A Discussion" button.

Thanks.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Eru G 11:29 PM - 3 December, 2014
Ahh, right - OK, I see the issue now.

The "Help" areas are the remnants of our old support system, which have been archived on the website so existing threads can be resolved, but new ones can not be created.

If you're looking for Serato technical support, I suggest you head over to the support section (support.serato.com)

If you're just looking to hang out and chat, people tend to flock to the Serato DJ General discussion area (serato.com)

Hope that helps.