Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

hot cue gone when i closed the serato dj intro

Alfredo Pujanto 3:33 PM - 21 November, 2014
everytime i closed the serato dj intro the hot cue gone. i already set the hot cue and suddenlly gone after i re open my serato dj intro . but i saw on the serato dj manual, the hot cue will saved on the track we set. and it still saved when we load the track again
Serato, Support
Micah G. 3:31 AM - 12 January, 2015
Hey Alfredo,

If you're still having problems, hit up the support team, and we can look into that for you. Start a help request here - support.serato.com

Cheers,
Micah
elmerc 11:49 PM - 22 January, 2015
Hey, I've found that if the song file is on a separate drive (like a hard drive or flash drive), it does not save the cue points. If it is in iTunes it will save all hotcues.
Tone1 3:55 PM - 2 February, 2015
I have a simular problem not with the hot cue, but i found that most of my music on my external drive is lost once I close serato dj and uplug drive
Tone1 3:55 PM - 2 February, 2015
I have a simular problem not with the hot cue, but i found that most of my music on my external drive is lost once I close serato dj and uplug drive
Tone1 10:48 PM - 2 February, 2015
Quote:
elmerc 1:25 AM - 3 February, 2015
Tone1, did you make sure to import all of your files on that drive into Serato?
Tone1 5:30 PM - 3 February, 2015
Yes I have!
elmerc 5:33 PM - 3 February, 2015
What do you mean when you say that the music was "lost"?
Tone1 5:48 PM - 3 February, 2015
I add music to my library once I disconnect the external drive, some of the tracks have to be re-added (not able to be found by search or scrolling the genre.
elmerc 6:32 PM - 3 February, 2015
When you quit Serato and it asks you if you want to backup your music, did you check the box before clicking "yes" to quit it?
Tone1 6:40 PM - 3 February, 2015
always back my stuff up when asked! Its been suggested that I uncheck the protect library add music close program then open program to see if music is still there then check the protect library. I don't know if this makes a difference, but all my music is on my external drive, mbp, using windows 7, MAC side is diabled