Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

I LOVE QC QUARTZ

DJ HYPNO 9:25 AM - 6 September, 2014
Thank you Serato for making Serato video available in windows 7 computers, i thank you so much for the cooperation. but i would like to know if you all were thinking about sharing the "I LOVE QC QUARTZ" with the windows 7 community as well, it would be awesome for me and others to be able to try these videos out. i know it would be a hassle for techs to make I LOVE QC QUARTZ windows compatible but it would be a great extension to have at shows and events, i might be asking for a lot but if there is a possibility to enable windows use i would very much appreciate it, and im sure all windows users would to. thanks
popnwave 10:56 AM - 6 September, 2014
Quartz is an inherently Mac thing though.
skinnyguy 7:35 PM - 6 September, 2014
obligatory "get a mac" =P
DJ HYPNO 4:14 AM - 24 September, 2014
Quote:
Quartz is an inherently Mac thing though.

ohhhh! i didnt know that ... .-. my bad
Mel I Love QC 9:55 AM - 5 December, 2014
Hey guys!

Just letting you know that all our I Love QC Serato Packs do include compatibility with Windows.

Sorry for any confusion, and please do feel free to contact me if you have any more questions.

Have a good weekend!
DJ HYPNO 9:23 AM - 16 December, 2014
Quote:
Hey guys!

Just letting you know that all our I Love QC Serato Packs do include compatibility with Windows.

Sorry for any confusion, and please do feel free to contact me if you have any more questions.

Have a good weekend!

Hey bro been having problems with the I Love QC its been showing up in my serato library as lightning bolt/ corrupt, im not sure what im doing wrong or what the problem is ...
DJ HYPNO 9:34 AM - 16 December, 2014
it also says on the this website (serato.com) "Quartz Composition support is only for Mac users."