Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Kind of silly that I should even have to bring this up, but...

Manny C dot com 1:03 AM - 26 August, 2014
"Playback Keys Use Shift" should NOT include the offline player. There's just no sensible reason for that. More importantly, here's how the current way that it functions, is causing me a problem:

Like many Serato DJ users, I've had issues in the past where I accidentally executed a keyboard shortcut for a playback function while performing at a gig. Nobody wants that, so the solution is to engage the "Playback Keys Use Shift" option in the settings. Sounds great, right? Well here's the problem:

Having that option engaged works great when playing out, but what about when I'm just working on my music library in the offline player? I can't simply press the 1-5 keys on my keyboard to set cue points anymore. I have to remember to use the shift key for that, or the cue points won't be set. So now I have to go back to settings AGAIN and uncheck that option. But more often than not, I forget to re-engage that feature when I'm done and the next time I play out, I eventually get screwed by the inadvertent triggering of a keyboard shortcut again.

And the cycle continues:
Remember to turn it on, remember to turn it off,
remember to turn it on, remember to turn it off.
Rinse and repeat.

The most sensible solution would be to not have that feature affect the offline player.

Make sense?