Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

Serato Video & Analogue Vinyl

ra.skill 5:56 AM - 17 August, 2014
Hi there,
Now this may seem like dumb question but...
I'm curious to know If serato video still works with analogue records??
And what happens if I'm playing a digital track and mix into an analogue track??
Does the video go blank for the duration of that track??

Main question: Does serato video work with analogue music??

Thanks,
ra.skill
Code:E 12:03 AM - 20 August, 2014
Quote:

No of course not, how could it.

Serato Can be set to play a randomly selected video when an MP3 is loaded in, but since a real record wont be letting Serato Video know that I would say no there no easy amature way todo it. Is it possible sure. load random video into the empty serato deck and play it well leaving the volume turned down. Is that hard todo, no but for some reason people can't seem to grasp these concepts and expect the software todo everything for them.
DJ DisGrace 12:53 AM - 20 August, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Serato Can be set to play a randomly selected video when an MP3 is loaded in, but since a real record wont be letting Serato Video know that I would say no there no easy amature way todo it. Is it possible sure. load random video into the empty serato deck and play it well leaving the volume turned down. Is that hard todo, no but for some reason people can't seem to grasp these concepts and expect the software todo everything for them.

ME has stand alone mode. Even easier!
Code:E 2:16 AM - 20 August, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

ME has stand alone mode. Even easier!

I want going to push ME just yet on this guy, But disgrace has the best option for you. Get ME.
Alixx J 12:25 PM - 6 September, 2014
I'm using the newly added sample bank in ME for this exact purpose. When I'm playing into a vinyl, I press a midi mapped button that plays a video sample, bingo!
ra.skill 5:07 PM - 6 September, 2014
I'm assuming I have to purchase ME right?? It's not free??
djnak 6:55 PM - 6 September, 2014
Quote:
I'm assuming I have to purchase ME right?? It's not free??

no it a paid plugin....you will NOT regret the purchase !!!
skinnyguy 7:37 PM - 6 September, 2014
also, it's mac only.
ra.skill 5:52 AM - 7 September, 2014
How much is it??
DJ Tecniq 11:44 PM - 8 September, 2014
Quote:
How much is it??
just download the demo and see for yourself. I will admit it's pretty awesome and i haven't even purchased it yet --> www.inklen.com