Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

White or black screen on start up of Serato DJ 1.6.0 or higher on Windows machin

João Paulo 3:48 PM - 1 August, 2014
hello, I'm trying for several days to support serato but without results that meet me.

When opening the dj serato I encounter a white screen and the program does not work, despite being running when I access the "task manager".

I already tried changing the "user" of windows by placing non-English characters, already put to open the program as administrator, but nothing resolved.

And, when creating a new "user" as a guest he has access to the program (no longer with the white screen) but after a few seconds he accuses the "runtime error" and closes automatically.

That is, in my "regular user" it shows the white screen and "guest user" it opens, runs for a few seconds, but then accuses "runtime error".

By analyzing the pc from a friend, I saw the same dj serato usually works in windows 7 and even with a machine until my bottom.

the specs of my machine are:

Processor: Core i5 M480 2.67 Ghz

Ram: 4 GB

64-bit operating system

I'm desperate, I need the pc this weekend could help?

Detail: I have not called my DDJ-SZ on pc, because I think that it is useless, since the program does not even open. While I have another computer, Mac where the program runs normally, along with the DDJ-SZ, but I NEED to work on your notebook with windows.

Could help?

I thank you.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 9:43 AM - 2 August, 2014
Hey there, the support team are the best people to help with this and will get back to you as soon as possible.

In the meantime, which version of Serato DJ have you installed? Can you also create a new user account that isn't a "guest" account?
João Paulo 6:06 PM - 4 August, 2014
vs: 1.6.3

i didn´t tried to create a new user account that isn't a "guest" account