Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

Posting In Help Section

da H.N.I.C. dj Twomp 2:13 AM - 23 July, 2014
Can we no longer post Questions in the Serato Video Help Section?? I wanted to post my problem I had with SVL crashing and i could only send a Help Request which Im Sure is going to take a while to get back to me.
Code:E 2:56 AM - 23 July, 2014
Quote:
Can we no longer post Questions in the Serato Video Help Section?? I wanted to post my problem I had with SVL crashing and i could only send a Help Request which Im Sure is going to take a while to get back to me.

When you send it a help request it posts it to the help area of the forum.
da H.N.I.C. dj Twomp 5:22 AM - 23 July, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

When you send it a help request it posts it to the help area of the forum.

how long does it take to post to the Help area of the forum??
Code:E 7:15 AM - 23 July, 2014
Do you mean how long does it take for them to answer? It all depends on when you post. They are new zealand time and only on the forums Monday - Friday, I find mondays to be slower for them and tuesday to be a big day. But the whole point of the forum is there are many users who will read it and my help you faster and better than the Serato People can.
da H.N.I.C. dj Twomp 2:14 AM - 24 July, 2014
Quote:
Do you mean how long does it take for them to answer? It all depends on when you post. They are new zealand time and only on the forums Monday - Friday, I find mondays to be slower for them and tuesday to be a big day. But the whole point of the forum is there are many users who will read it and my help you faster and better than the Serato People can.

Yes I wanted to post in the forum but all I could do was send them a Help Request.
Code:E 10:02 AM - 24 July, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Yes I wanted to post in the forum but all I could do was send them a Help Request.

Go file that forum in. It makes a post.