Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

Audio reactive visuals with Windws 7

pakamon57 8:09 PM - 16 May, 2014
Hi everybody here,

Do someone know if it's possible to get audio reactive visuals in Serato video on Pc with Windows 7 ? I saw the "I love QC" visual on Mac, it's amazing, but works only on Mac :-(
Code:E 1:14 AM - 18 May, 2014
No there is no way todo anything like that in the windows world.
the SOUNDINSURGENT 3:32 AM - 18 May, 2014
Milkdrop??
DJ Tecniq 11:56 AM - 18 May, 2014
www.shadowdancers.tv they aren't audio reactive visuals but to some it may appear that way. He'll they're just go go dancers.
pakamon57 9:02 PM - 18 May, 2014
Hi Guys,

Thanks for Your answers, maybe I have to buy a Mac ;-) I tested the video effects on Serato video and I mean the sound reactive are very cool, audio reactive visual is an interresting feature by mixing only music.
Burny 5:59 PM - 13 August, 2014
FUCK buying a fucking GOD DAMN MAC. I bought a windows PC and EXPECT fucking SERATO VIDEO FOR PC to FUCKING WORK properly. I dont want to hear another GOD DAMN MAC FUCKING USER tell me to use a FUCKING ONE TRICK PONY MAC with serato. I Prefer to have a workable laptop capable of running 99% of the software vs a MACbook that runs 10% of the software.

SERATO FIX YOUR FUCKING SOFTWARE
the SOUNDINSURGENT 9:03 PM - 13 August, 2014
Lmmfao!! They make pills for people with anger issues bro and if you don't like pills smoke a joint or two, never mind a joint you'd be better off taking some rips off a 3 footer...........
DJ DisGrace 11:57 PM - 13 August, 2014
My Mac runs Windows flawlessly!
DJ Baby Boy 9:24 PM - 14 August, 2014
Quote:
My Mac runs Windows flawlessly!

Same here better than any PC I've ever used
marx 6:01 PM - 17 August, 2014
@Burny

One thing to think about is that a lot of users only took the Mac advice because they spent too much time dealing with issues. And it's not like the Macs are flawless themselves, but in most cases it they do just work better. There's too many variables on why, just take a listen to the wisdom from users that have been down the same path, it usually comes in handy ;)
Burny 8:01 PM - 17 August, 2014
Thanks Marx, Ive started reporting all mac fanbois that regurgitate "get a mac" comments as harrassment, let's see how they like getting forum banned :) Oh, and it works.
DJ DisGrace 8:21 PM - 17 August, 2014
I'd say the best advice is just to get a Mac.
Burny 10:01 PM - 17 August, 2014
2nd user reported harrasment ty
DJ DisGrace 12:09 AM - 18 August, 2014
Seems like I was just offering legitimate advice to improve your video experience. I doubt that qualifies as breaking any of the forum rules. :)
Code:E 5:54 AM - 19 August, 2014
Burny. Your a tool. Report me too well you at it. The Mods know who helps and who's a tool causing shit. You will be banned if you piss them off enough false reports.
popnwave 9:28 AM - 19 August, 2014
Time to ignore the troll..
Code:E 11:53 PM - 19 August, 2014
Quote:
Time to ignore the troll..

Sorry i should know better than to feed the trolls. Troll came out of no where and I didn't realized he was doing it until I seen he's on every thread pulling the same shit.
Burny 12:01 AM - 20 August, 2014
Every thread lol. Hope you count beats better than you do threads.
DJ DisGrace 12:56 AM - 20 August, 2014
Hmmm... I still didn't get banned. Strange...

Meanwhile at Serato HQ:
u.sera.to

And at every trade show:
d3qk4yk8nq0n55.cloudfront.net
d3qk4yk8nq0n55.cloudfront.net
Mel I Love QC 10:38 AM - 5 December, 2014
Quote:
Hi everybody here,

Do someone know if it's possible to get audio reactive visuals in Serato video on Pc with Windows 7 ? I saw the "I love QC" visual on Mac, it's amazing, but works only on Mac :-(

Hey pakamon57,

Mel here from I Love QC here! Just saying hi, and to let you know that all our Serato Packs do include compatibility with Windows :)

Sorry for any confusion, and please if you have any other questions please feel free to contact me at mel@iloveqc.org!

Have a good weekend!

Mel
Serato, Moderator
AnthonyS 8:15 PM - 5 December, 2014
Hey pakamon57,

Just to be clear the Quartz Compositions which react to audio in Serato use data points broadcast from Serato Video and Serato DJ.

The Windows versions mentioned above are video files which will loop seamlessly but do not receive any real time update from Serato.
djwillwtpb 5:02 AM - 28 December, 2014
Quote:
FUCK buying a fucking GOD DAMN MAC. I bought a windows PC and EXPECT fucking SERATO VIDEO FOR PC to FUCKING WORK properly. I dont want to hear another GOD DAMN MAC FUCKING USER tell me to use a FUCKING ONE TRICK PONY MAC with serato. I Prefer to have a workable laptop capable of running 99% of the software vs a MACbook that runs 10% of the software.

SERATO FIX YOUR FUCKING SOFTWARE

I REPORTED YOU ASS FOR BEING RUDE. THIS IS FOR HELP NOT PUTTING DJS DOWN.
Code:E 7:44 PM - 28 December, 2014
DJwillWTPB don't worry about it. You are feeding the troll. Burny is a tool and clearly has no intention of being a real dj.