Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

can we bring back "DAY MODE" again on SERATO DJ

sunnyred 4:06 PM - 24 April, 2014
Is it possible to bring back day mode on serato, I was mixing in broad daylight yesterday at a community event at an open area with no shade and I was noticing how hard it was to view the screen with the dark background on serato with the sunlight glaring on the screen. The option that was available before to change the background from dark to light was very helpful in these situations, so please can we have it back on. thanks.
DJ Quartz 5:02 PM - 24 April, 2014
Are you using windows or mac?
Marc Stretch 5:04 PM - 24 April, 2014
I'm using a Mac and I'd love to have this option.
DJ Quartz 5:09 PM - 24 April, 2014
Right now if you're not using video during your set you can use the invert option in the system preferences.

However, if you're using video then you can't because it will affect the video window as well.

www.wikihow.com

This is a workaround for now...
djkurve 6:49 PM - 24 April, 2014
Quote:
Right now if you're not using video during your set you can use the invert option in the system preferences.

However, if you're using video then you can't because it will affect the video window as well.

www.wikihow.com

This is a workaround for now...

I wish there was a workaround for just inverting the colors on the laptop and not the output video source.
DJ Quartz 7:05 PM - 24 April, 2014
Yeah I'm not sure if it's possible with Maverick now that you can have desktop 'spaces'.
sunnyred 7:28 PM - 24 April, 2014
im using windows 8 samsung pc.