Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Autloop Range Selection

Davey B 6:08 PM - 6 April, 2014
In Serato DJ, 8 loop sizes are displayed at once and the keyboard shortcuts align to the first 5 loop sizes that are displayed (starting from the top left). This is preventing me from aligning the last 3 sizes (bottom right) from being assigned to a keyboard shortcut. After scrolling the loop sizes all the way to the right the sizes 8, 16, and 32 are in those last 3 slots and therefore cannot be assigned to a keyboard shortcut. Is there a way around this? How can I use a keyboard shortcut for those loop sizes?
Serato, Support
Matt P 7:53 PM - 13 April, 2014
HI Davey B,

This is the correct function the only other way to access these loops without a midi mapped controller is to click on the 8,16 or 32 button on the Serato Screen.

I can move this to feature suggestions area if you'd like to provide an option of how you'd like to see it work?

Regards

Matt P
Davey B 8:08 PM - 13 April, 2014
Yes, you can add it to the feature suggestions. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't already a way to do it and I couldnt figure it out.
9:54 PM, 13 Apr 2014
Discussion moved to Serato DJ Feature Suggestions
Serato, Support
Matt P 9:54 PM - 13 April, 2014
HI Davey B,

I've moved it. If you could provide an example of how you'd like this to function, it would help us consider it for development.

Regards

Matt p
Davey B 12:57 PM - 15 April, 2014
I'd suggest having an option in the settings to pick whether you want the keyboard shortcuts for the loops to use the first 5 loop slots shown on the display or the last 5 loop slots shown on the display.