Websites Discussion

Talk about our websites Serato.com and Whitelabel.net
To talk about a Serato product such as Scratch Live or ITCH please find the appropriate forum area.

Help Noob with "Display Name" Change

Todd Michael 3:32 AM - 26 March, 2014
Was banging through my profile and included whitespace in my display name which yields an underscore in my Serato URI, something I'd prefer not to have. Appreciate it if someone could assist me in switching my display name:

to: toddmichael

Would hit Support, but emulating some others who got their issue resolved via community post. Very cool, btw. I like it here already. Cheers!

Todd Michael
Serato, Forum Moderator
Eru G 10:58 PM - 26 March, 2014
Hey Todd,

It looks as though you already have an account with that display name - I can PM you details of which email address that corresponds to if you'd like.

Let me know how you would like to proceed and we'll figure something out.

P.s. give underscores a break - they're just trying to stay relevant in a world full of hyphens and hash tags :P
toddmichael 5:42 AM - 5 April, 2014
Eru G,

Sorry took so long to get back with you. Wanted to just give an update and a tip of the hat. I confirmed what you discovered: I already had an account setup with that name from back in my early SL3 days. I was able to login, update the info and then essentially kill off my old (er new) self. I'm all set. Really_Appreciate_Your_Help <--- you're right, btw: underscores aren't really that bad, after all. Cheers mate!

Todd Michael