Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

PLEASE: Headphone Split Cue for DDJ-SX

DJ Bash 2:52 AM - 25 March, 2014
I really can believe this feature was missed or not implemented in the DDJ series, I think is a must. While not used 100% all the time, I get plenty of gigs where my speakers have to be pointed in different directions, and having a monitor is not practical because of space issues. not to mention is more equipment to carry. In the clubs sometimes the monitors aren't great either and having the Split Cue solves that issue. Also, sometimes in different locations I can't blast the monitor to mix because they want the music at a moderate level, and by having this feature I can turn it up or down as I please without affecting anyone. I'll be hones, if I knew this feature was missing I would have never bought the DDJ-SX, and thats what stopping me from buying the DDJ-SZ. I had 2 other dj friends that found out about this and didm buy either.

SERATO Moderators, is this something that has been discussed? Im sure I'm not the only one with this issue. I have been patiently waiting for over 3 versions of SERATO DJ to see if this will be implemented since is greyed out on the setting, but nothing yet.
Any light on this issue will be great. Thank you!
djroquesalazar 4:35 AM - 26 August, 2014
Actually, we need the function split. It would be highly desirable in version 1.7 vinier enabled users Pioneer DDJ-SX
djroquesalazar 4:36 AM - 26 August, 2014
Actually, we need the function split. It would be highly desirable in version 1.7 vinier enabled users Pioneer DDJ-SX

(en español)
La verdad, nos hace falta la funcion split. Seria muy conveniente que en la version 1.7 vinier habilitada para los usuarios de Pioneer DDJ-SX
djroquesalazar 4:37 AM - 26 August, 2014
Actually, we need the function split. It would be very convenient to come in version 1.7 enabled users Pioneer DDJ-SX

(en español)
La verdad, nos hace falta la funcion split. Seria muy conveniente que en la version 1.7 viniera habilitada para los usuarios de Pioneer DDJ-SX
Davideon 6:17 AM - 26 August, 2014
Quote:

It's a hardware issue. The sx can not have headphone split